It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone seen the devil or a demon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
heelstone,

have had sleep paralysis and this was not exactly the same thing.

when you refer to light creatures you mean 6d service to others entities.

the reptilian overlords reside at 4d and they have form.

I am not certain where satan resides, evil may only be the physical universe itself?

paperclip,

what you describe they warn people about before OBE's or remote viewing.

you have to know what is out there for sure and how to deal with it!

MarkosOrrealus,

possible explainations but I had never had that experience before and not since.

I have had weird dreams too, recently I had a dream where I woke up in a cold sweat seeing myself working on the computer and then realizing that I am being watched. I turn my head and see this short being watching me from behind. At first I am afraid then I jump up to chase it and it walks into the wall. I am afraid to follow but I do and I enter the same space it entered. Then I chicken out and walk back out...that is when I weak in a cold sweat!

do you mean dreams like that?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Lucifer,

so tell us what christ said to you?

iconoclast,

yes god does work in mysterious ways so true!

Zzub,

funny picture! I got a good laugh out of it the first time.

heelstone,

hope you get your faith back as I did!

Lillith,

I don't think that it is about fear the subject of christianity. First of all it is taught all wrong. If one spends their entire existance looking out for number one, they can have it good for a long time but they are likely to end up in disaster somehow. If you take the other road you have a harder time of it but you are likely to be rewarded if there is any justice to existance. But don't do it for reward either, do it for the experience of learning and becoming a part of the greatness of the universe. Selfishness by its nature causes the existance to narrow and the soul to shrink.

helen670,

christians are told to only fear god, which I don't fully agree with. I did not do what my parents asked just because I feared them, I trusted them.

I do fear satan because satan is very powerful, not of himself but his power to control others that can affect me here. I think you understand what I mean.

But when I accept christ and god in my life and I strive to learn and do what is right, the degree of harm that can be done to me is lessened. I still expect their efforts at making my life difficult but I can endure those attacks.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
theshadowknows,

thanks for the vote of confidence,
all I know was the feeling of evil and the delight of this thing in my revulsion and fear of it,
that cannot be anything good or merely just thought up!

alien,

thanks for the vote too!
have to agree with you, I experience what I did, no lies here,
in fact you have to admit that I was brave to tell my story, many people would laugh at it or put you down.
worst thing is that my mother saw one two in a human form and so did my brother (though he says he was on acid at the time so what do I know?).

so what have others seen?

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
ahaha. Hahaha. You really did see the devil himself I can see that! Wow you haha, must have had a shock. Well, at least YOU believed the signs when you saw them. So many people think so little of this awesome human godly existence that is before us. They litter it with their own ideas of hell and crap. One day they come into a face to face situation with the ones they have crapped on and they realize they just don't want to be there!

I'm glad you made the right choice. I also give you strength through all problems to come out of it on top!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
.....My dad when he was younger in Greece actually saw quite alot of wierd stuff....but he was never scared.......it happened one day when he was walking alone and rocks were being thrown to him ,but no one was around ......the rocks just appeared to fly at him and always missing him.....there are small chapels around the villages in Greece and my dad stepped into one and the rocks just stopped coming....alot of other wierd stuff did happen.....

...thank-you for sharing with us of your dads experience. And also for saying that he was not afraid. The demons as you call them, are only there to try and teach you somethings. It is up to you to learn.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The best way to find out if it was a "demon"
, would have been not to mention Christ or pray then, wouldn't it?
You were dreaming. Go back to sleep.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I had a strange dream the other day. I had a whip in my hands and was chanting loudly like the wizard in the movie- Lord of The Ring. Anyhow , I have no idea what I was saying but suddenly my whip turned into a huge draggon's tail and I could sense a presence of evil like I have never felt before. The tail had triangle plates on it by the way,like a stegasauras. The draggon was in a firey red dark place and it was like the door to hell was rolling back from his tail to his head. I never saw his head because I freaked out, started praying and woke up. I wish I had had the balls to stay but I didn't.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Satyr,

is there some kind of logic in that argument there?

TgSoe,

you had a dream,
a scary one no less,
but I don't think I had a dream though.
do you equate the dragon with a demon?

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Well if the Bible is anything to go on , Satan is refered to as a dragon in Revelation. I believe I was having an OBE and freaked out personally. Could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How come everyone assumes that a dark creature is potentially "evil" they never question it or ask them what they want or even show compassion to such creatures. Because we are imediately decided upon by what everyone else has brainwashed into our minds "light" equals good and "dark" equals evil. About the "evil" feelings people supposedly get from such creature, maybe they have no control over that effect, how would you feel if everyone hated you because you made them feel bad? even if you didnt really do anything?

Actually I dont even know if it was a real encounter you had or not, all Im trying to say is people need to actually question the world, not just believe what has been forced into their minds by society like good little zombies. I dont support "Satan" or anything of the such, I believe in a creator of the universe but far from what most percieve it as. Besides the whole idea of "good" vs. "evil" is an abstract one, we gain our moral's from our society, so people in other countries percieve "evil" as different than we do.

Just some views, I dont expect everyone to agree with me.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
Besides the whole idea of "good" vs. "evil" is an abstract one, we gain our moral's from our society, so people in other countries percieve "evil" as different than we do.

Just some views, I dont expect everyone to agree with me.

I agree 100% with this though. Good and Evil are relative and not absolute.

Anyway, these books and these articles give a very strong indication that God is everything that exists and that has ever existed. Including demons and the devil.

I think the devil is just a thoughtform that is powered by the thoughts of the billions that believe he exists... Nothing more.

[Edited on 16-9-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Bandit,

there is truth in what you say,
but since everything is thought,
then evil is real.
Evil is what opposes you when you wish to leave the physical realm I think.

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by THENEO]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I used to think the devil wore a red dress with a body that could bring down a building, however, that was before IT came over to my house after a rather intense period of spiritual practice - no joke.

He is a devine psychosis of epic proportions. A fallen God with an ego full of bricks and a terribly bad attitude because his pride has gotten the best of him and his legions of demons are rather annoying.

My experience went something like this - he felt strong and beautiful and full of wit, however he didn't know who he was nor what brought him to that moment in time in an ordinary room on earth facing my Perfectly Complete Foe Destroying Friend who was there to help.

My body was full of space yet, occupying that space was a vaste black diety, something like a vast octopus with a myriad of tentacles. At the end of each tentacle was a human ego-identiy, one of which was my own which seemed, from his perspective, unimportant and laughable.

When after some confussion I came to an identity, that is, of the the devil and not my own, I felt power and beauty and strength. Incredibly good looking, perhaps built and bold - fearless. And at the same time annoyed, tortured, and unhappy as a stone. Pissed that I was facing something greater than I at the moment. Envious.

Just as I arose as the Devil, my friend asked me what was going on after having taken a few steps back and then approaching me with a divine, child of heaven brilliance in him. First I witnessed fear in him and then heard a voice, it wasn't his - " I'll take care of this ".

" What's going on?" he asked

" With him or me?" I replied.

"You"

"Or Jonathan?" he said laughing.

"No, you"

"Who?"

My experience at this moment was both horrifying and intrigueing. Difficult to describe. There was no point of reference. The chaotic energy I felt was shifting in and out of various selves attempting to locate itself to no avail. All the selves were somehow associated with an ego form at the end of one of the tar-like tentacles ( the cheif of which was big bad Satan himself - Through the ego-chief the tentacles of this vast black octupus reaching into much of humanity, who were, by the way, of little or no importance.

My Perfectly Complete Foe Destroying Friend arose as a devine counterpoint to the manifestation of Satan. He was some unrully child of heaven. When he came through after the initial shock of facing such evil, then approaching undaunted, he said

"You know that horrible face you like to make. Well I can do it better."

At this moment I witnessed his face transform into the most grotesque, tar eyed, hair-lipped, snaggle-toothed, moon-shine sodden thing I've ever witnessed. Then he proceeded to mess up Satans hair as if he were some bumbling mishap kid on the cosmic block. Strange, but true.

After messing up my hair ( that would be my hair the devil was wearing at the moment of my posession ) He
- Kid Krishna - spoke in singing tones something curious.

"You know that issue you have about being God?"

"You can have it. Go right ahead. Your God. Now you don't have to be all mad"

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Bandit,

then evil is real.

hence satan(from the hebrew)=the adversary
daemon(from the greek) = inner self
we are our own worst enemy.
the druids also needed to defeat all their demons to meet the goddess. the "demons" were their own worst fears and shortcomings.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If there are any devils or demons around, then more than
likely there wearing the garb of a priest or a clergyman.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by THENEO
Bandit,

then evil is real.

hence satan(from the hebrew)=the adversary
daemon(from the greek) = inner self
we are our own worst enemy.
the druids also needed to defeat all their demons to meet the goddess. the "demons" were their own worst fears and shortcomings.

Maybe so for the people of light but I still believe that there are entities with purely dark orientation.

Dang it man we always come back to this same point don't we?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i dont know if this helps but i have been looking into this stuff since age 12 (influenced by rage against the machine initially), but i had a similar experience to the first in this topic but i escaped the "entity", it happened at a point in time where i had a seemingle great life with a few concerns but nothing major, in my research i had just started looking at the masons.... soon after lot of things in life went a bit all over the place but its mre controlled now. long story short, i thought this might help, especially as a lot of drem websites suggest these kinds of dreams incorporate LUCID DREAMING, OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, THE ASTRAL PLAINE -AND- (THE CONCEPT OF) THE INTRUDER

A FEW OTHERS SUGGESTED THAT THE ELITE/MASONS USED ANY/ALL METHODS TO CONTROL US, AND THOSE OF US WHO CAN PROJECT ON TO THE ASTRAL PLAINE, INCLUDING DEMONS/DARKNESS OF THEIR SOUL ETC, NOT TOO SURE BUT.. WHOKNOWS?

PLEASE SEE LINKS SECTION AT THE END OF MY POST HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have seen and been possesed by demons-

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have seen what I thought to be a demon, still do sometimes. However I have Schitzo-affective disorder, and my demon is a hallucination. It is more ghastly than I can describe, which to me is a clue that it isn't real. The Bible said that Satan comes as an angel of light, and his minions as ministers of light. They would not show their true form, IMHO. Whatever it was that you saw it drove you back to Jesus, not exactly the M.O. of the enemy. Ido believe you saw something, I just don't know what.

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
you may be surprised how similar our testimonies are. I was apparently a bit more stubborn/skeptical. It took me 2 encounters with Satan, one follower, and one servant before I got the hint. Apparently, he wasn't informed of my change because he was a bit surprised on the 3rd visit. Still, he made sure I knew he was still around now and then. It also kept me silenced for over a decade about it. It's a lethal road, I'd recommend people seek out God first and save yourself a lot of pain.

If you'd like validation (because it sounds like you're having some doubt), I'll send you my testimony. I have it on MS Word doc. If you want to send me your e-mail addy by U2U, I'll attach and send.

Pray, train, study,
God bless.

[edit on 15-6-2005 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join