It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexual abuse in H.S. football

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:02 AM
link   
At least one of the boys allegedly abused during a Mepham High School football camp was locked in a room by three older players who held him down and sodomized him with a broomstick, a source close to the victim's family said last night.

www.newsday.com...

and:

www.newsday.com...

Just when I think our society can't become any more barbaric.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This is sick!

I Just wonder why the hell are you posting this in here at ATS?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
another reason not to play high school sports.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
FULCRUM,

It's a conspiracy forum, isn't it? Well, here's a conspiracy to commit anal rape.

Seriously, you're the last person to be questioning what someone else posts.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft
FULCRUM,

It's a conspiracy forum, isn't it? Well, here's a conspiracy to commit anal rape.

What is your major malfuction punk?

The are pages for anal-rape pics/films.. i really think that this has nothing to do with anything else, than your personal perversion.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM

Originally posted by Mycroft
FULCRUM,

What is your major malfuction punk?

The are pages for anal-rape pics/films.. i really think that this has nothing to do with anything else, than your personal perversion.

wtf?
all she did was post a link to an article.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Ok..

It is just that i really dont like things like these..

Any normal people dont.. and i think that this is kind of things dont belong to the ATS, hell these kinds of things dont belong to anywhere, as these kinds of things arent supposed to be done.. that is what i think.

But, sorry if i have (yet again..) insulted someone..

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Fulcrum, I doubt anyone here likes these kind of things, I believe Mycroft pointed up how horrible it was and that horrible that those kids did this.

Obviously there should've been better adult supervision.

I think those that did this should be punished to the fullest extent of the law, tried as adults. And if possible to sue them I would.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Yep, you are absolutely right. good finish for this conversation.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I think that keeping to the main point of the thread would be a better idea than slagging each other off Fulcrum. ATS has expanded to include many things non-conspiracy related, do you for instance put these comments in the writers forum?

If you read the title for this fora you will see it says Current events, Other World Events Of Major Importance, now its seems no one can quite grasp the words implicit in the title and therefore the fora fulfills a current events fora at certain points.

This kind of act is disgusting, brutal and should be dealt with severely. However, it should not not be reported because of what kind of an act it is. BRushing these things under the carpet solves no problems and lets barborous behaviour continue.

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I just think this is par for the course with the other hazing items we're hearing so much about. Unfortunately it seems like a lot of kids are getting sicker and sicker, parents are seemingly inactive, and the schools are not doing much to control anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What about the other players? Alot of people have to look the other way for this kind of stuff to happen.

new topics

top topics

join