It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bug on My Computer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ever since i went onto the CIA web page,I have a task bar stuck on the left side of my monitor. This is what happend i copied their crest (logo) and thought i would set it as my desk top background as a joke . however when i tried to do this my task bar folder took over 1/3 of my monitor ,and cant get rid of it i have had two very capable compter techs try to get rid of it and they cant!
One guy said he had never seen anything like it .is it a bug ?? has this happend to anyone else? it took place about 6 months ago and is still in place >>>HELP
would be appreciated
P

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Why not take a screen shot and upload it.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by parker
Ever since i went onto the CIA web page,I have a task bar stuck on the left side of my monitor. This is what happend i copied their crest (logo) and thought i would set it as my desk top background as a joke . however when i tried to do this my task bar folder took over 1/3 of my monitor ,and cant get rid of it i have had two very capable compter techs try to get rid of it and they cant!
One guy said he had never seen anything like it .is it a bug ?? has this happend to anyone else? it took place about 6 months ago and is still in place >>>HELP
would be appreciated
P

Maybe you accidentally copied a backdoor way into their website!!

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Total Enslavement
Why not take a screen shot and upload it.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I remember some kind of issue similar to this with it being related to a video driver trying to display something outside of it's parameters... Try first changing the desktop back...then reloading your video drivers, and then pull up the desktop image in paint or photoshop, etc. and try resizing it down some....

new topics

top topics

join