It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

X-Men Personality Quiz.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
X-Men Personality Quiz

Here is a fun and quick personality quiz. Here is how I did.

"You scored as Wolverine.

Wolverine is a loner, and a skilled fighter. He's got the hots for Jean Grey but a better fit for him would be Storm. He doesn't like to follow orders which pisses Cyclops off. He has terrible memories from the experimentation done on him at Weapon X. Even though he doesn't show it, he loves the X-Men. Powers: Fast healing and adamantium skeleton and claws."

Yup thats me.

What X-Man are you?

JAK

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You scored as Gambit.
Gambit is another loner character. He loves Rogue. He has a very cool deboner personality. He's done things in his past that he's not proud of but he atones for his actions by fighting for peace with the X-Men. His weapon of choice is the playing card.

Powers: Charges objects with kinetic energy by touching them, then they explode like grenades. ~ Yes, I can actually do this!*

*Edit ~ No, I can't. I just tried. I was thinking of something else.

Jak

[edit on 13/10/05 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You scored as Storm.

Storm is the seconday team leader of the X-Men. She has a peaceful personality but must be careful since her emotions control her powers. She loves gardening and is afaid of tight spaces. Powers: Control of the Weather

OOPS................I have become a woman !!

[edit on 13-10-2005 by Mindwalker]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Cyclops here.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm jean grey

Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
pantha loves Dr Love then?
j/k

So far it looks like we are all different X-men personalities. Now we can go protect those who hate and fear us

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Apparently I'm Rogue.

Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight

No human contact?!

[edit on 13-10-2005 by riley]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
well apparently I am a Gambit personality

Rogue here I come

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm Iceman

You scored as Iceman.

Iceman is a very powerful but volitile X-man. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

Chill out people!

[edit on 13-10-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
well apparently I am a Gambit personality

Rogue here I come

I have a headache.. always.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Story of my life :w:
Cheers:w:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey Umbrax/Wolverine..........forget it she's mine!!!!

Chicks dig the visor!!!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Listen bub, these claws ain't for roastin' marshmallows.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am rogue!

Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight

oni x x

[edit on 13-10-2005 by Oni x x]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm Jean Grey. Not one I expected to come out as

[edit on 10-13-2005 by JediMaster]

[edit on 10-13-2005 by JediMaster]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
I'm jean grey

Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

so am I

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
My god its like a mirror into my soul

You scored as Beast.

Beast is an intelligent, politcal spokesman for the X-Men. He has a Ph.D in Genetics and is well versed in literature. He may look like a blue fuzzy monster, but deep down he's very benevolent and logical.
Powers: Enhanced strength and agility

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Bobby!

You scored as Iceman.

Iceman is a very powerful but volitile X-man. His ego and reluctance to follow orders means that he often clashes with Cyclops. Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies and is an extremely powerful X-Man. Powers: Can lower the temperature in areas around him. Basically, he has a near limitless ability to freeze things and make massive amounts of ice.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Colossus is the strongest X-Man physically. His love for his family and his sister Illiana make him strong. Although he can be prone to fits of rage, he has a big heart under that organic steel skin. Powers: Can change his skin into organic steel making him nearly invunerable and exponentially increasing his strength

Sounds like me...
Still sounds like me

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You scored as Iceman

Despite being immature sometimes, he's very popular with the ladies Yeah baby

In the movies Iceman even gets to mack it with Rogue. Take that non-existent movie Gambit

top topics

<<   2 >>

join