It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sounds Of Hell In German Dig???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmanacrosswater
If one wants to hear the sounds of hell stand by an urban interstate during rush hour!!

Also, take a good strong lung full of "air". That'll send one to hell fast enough.

Very amusing - always nice to see a sense of humor! I might recommend trying a day of substitute teaching in a middle school...shudder!

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Heh, that was a cute story, quite a good hoax actually.

Originally posted by shantyman
If Hell were a place under the surface of the earth, than why haven't astronauts seen angels in Heaven?

Pardons for the glib introduction, but I got somebody's attention, I am sure. When you look at the theology of Heaven and Hell, we find that we aren't talking about real estate. The original, theologically accepted origin of the concept of Hell comes from the Hebrew Helel which is from the verb yalal which means 'to lament'. Hell simply is a state of lamentation and torment resulting in having fallen from grace. Lucifer rebelled and fell from his position of glory and cast himself from God's presence. Other rebellious demons have joined him (it?) for the same reason. Those who are damned souls are in a state referred to as Hell because they too have turned away from the grace of God. This is not something that God does. We have Free Will. If we choose to embrace the tenets of living according to the plan that God has made for us humans, than we shall join him.

I have heard a metaphor that applies on a simple level. Heaven is a state when God smiles upon us. Hell is a state when we have lost the vision to see Him.

I personally have faith that this is HEaven and Hell. I very well could be wrong, but that's what faith is all about, right? I am pretty sure that it isn't a firey pit with pitchforks and bubbling pits packed with damned souls some several miles under the surface of the earth. The Buffyphile in me laments this, but - sorry - no hellmouths.

Be Well

Interesting. I hold myself some views on hell that are considerably different then that of most christians - some info on that here.

Frankly, I find the idea that God would throw people into fire FOREVER to punish finite sins would make God infinitely more evil then Satan could ever dream to be. I mean like no comparison. You divide any number by infinity and the result is zero.

Plus, really, the wicked would never be destroyed and would live on through eternity.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
did u guys think jus bare with me for a minute suggestion not fact ...
what if thesse sounds are comming from under ground alien/military bases humans being tested genetically altered screaming till theres no sound....theory..100% belive in god could be hell who knows

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I did some research on this a few month back,

and it's a hoax.

Finding a website which did a lot of detailed research, they traced back the claims to numerous christian churches in europe, who made the whole thing up, and pointed to each other for proof.

There is next to no truth in this, some say even that there isn't anything which can dig that far.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yes, my sources tell me it's a fake. I think I stated in another similar thread that according to them the painful, blood curdling screams of despair you hear were actually a recording of the audience at a Ricky Martin concert.

Peace

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
this is one of the internet's most popular urban legends.

its a hoax, that turned into a urban legend on the internet in the late 90s i believe.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxic Fox
Plus, really, the wicked would never be destroyed and would live on through eternity.

Unless you were to say that hell is when god destroys you, rather than a traditional view of hell as in fire, in which case they wouldn't live on through eternity.

Anyway, would it really be great to live on through eternity in hell anyway, so it would be pretty bad.

And who is to say God doesn't lett people out of hell after a certain amount of time anyway?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know i started this thread but I am of the belief that hell doesnt exist... I believe that a truly forgiving god would not sentence his children to eternity in agony seems abit hypocrytical for a religion that is based around love.
my two cents

Red Rose

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
that is possibly the most disturbing sound i have ever herd in my life BUT if you dare to listen you can hear a male voice actually saying dont something all i herd was dont this is truely something extremely disturbing i hope people who do not believe in god or heaven or hell listen to this because this is real and WOW the password i had to enter was illuminati which i dont feel like going into detail but that is an evil cult i believe

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
yes the story is true about what happen in kola.there is a bit of exaggeration like always but i wasn't there to witness this & yes it must of been closed out for fear of the toxics that may have leaked out since they reached a hallow carven of high temperatures.the yells could be authentic or it may have be a under water carven since we have so many.But one thing i can tell you that is fact.in the first century the word of GOD was written in what we know as the bible & Jesus the the CHRIST the massaiah said this before scientist....the center of the Earth is filled with fire & that the worms there dont die....& now scientist say the earth is round & that yes the core of the earth is filled wit fire lava & etc... & now the discovery of 8 foot worms in one of the lowest depth of the ocean that live in very high temperatures that are over 400 degrees & live next to fire vents of lava...yeah fire under water imagen that...so put those all together & do the math...as for me personally i must put my logic aside & let faith set in its place & beleave that these things can happen....& remember earths core is right under our feet...so yes i beleave

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Rose

TEA

I cannot confirm it, but perhaps they reached either under ground Base where all the missing people work like slaves.
Or it was hell itself

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nygdan

The first time I heard about this Russian digging hell hole, was thru a friend from a christian church. She showed me a video of a paster priching and he started to talk about the russina hell hole however, he only had audio to prove it and said we can check on the web. I am a strong beliver on God as my savier. So if there is heaven shouldn't there be hell? I would like to get out of dought is their any reliable website that I can do my research no youtube.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
see, as a muslim i can clarify a few things about hellfire that WE believe...

we believe that NO person has entered hellfire yet, but that they are in the grave WAITING to enter there (the same with paradise)...
the grave, however, is NOT just a black hole in which one just sits and waits for the judgement day to occur, BUT it is either a pit of torture or a garden of pleasure
(i.e those awaiting hell, or the believers who have sinned if Allaah so wills, are tortured, and those awaiting paradise are pleasantly waiting for the day they shall enter there...)

IF the sounds are real (and Allaah surely knows best) then this is NOT sounds from hellfire, but sounds from people being tortured in their graves...
al barzakh (the partition) is part of the unseen, just as paradise and hell are also part of the unseen...

the silly comment about "why haven't astronauts spotted angels..?" is simple to answer... because this is also the unseen and Allaah permits whom He wills the ability to see such things, PLUS the lowest heaven is NOT in this plain of existance (i.e no person alive today can physically reach the edge of the universe...)

now, i know there are probably atheists on here which will think this is all superstition, and christians who will say i am mistaken...
HOWEVER i believe in the final preserved scripture and messenger sent by The Almighty which explain these things to us so very clearly...

hellfire has no inhabitants yet! not even the devils as they are roaming the earth causing mischief and tempting people to follow their desires, the path leading to hellfire, and discouraging them from true belief...

i sincerely invite every person, from whatever race, background etc, to sincerely look into the teachings of islaam (as i did just over 3 years ago) and to discover the true meaning to ones life (as EVERY LIVING PERSON in the history of mankind has ALWAYS asked themselves "what am i doing here?" even if they ignore this nagging question.)

the ONLY reason one has been put on this earth is to worship one's Creator and to be tested...
will they believe or disbelieve?
Allaah knows who will believe and who will disbelieve, yet we need to live our life so that we can see our deeds and which destination we are heading for, and blame no one but ourselves if we end up at the worst destination...!

muslims, or ones who submit to The Will of The Creator, believe in The Almighty God Who has power over all things, and in every prophet, scripture and messenger ever sent and do not deny a single one of them.
they believe in the angels, hellfire and paradise, the punishment or pleasure of the grave, the day of judgement, and that destiny both good and bad, is from Allaah (not like the christians who say the devil creates evil and God creates good, as we believe this to be polytheism as the devil creates NOTHING!)

the following are very good links for those who even have the slightest desire to find out a bit more about what we believe, instead of blindly following the media and the misguided... (the one in bold is the most recommended to begin with, by the permission of The Almighty)

jaamiahamidia.wordpress.com...

jaamiahamidia.wordpress.com...

jaamiahamidia.files.wordpress.com...

may peace and blessings be upon the one who follow the straight path of guidance, aameen...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Rose
I know i started this thread but I am of the belief that hell doesnt exist... I believe that a truly forgiving god would not sentence his children to eternity in agony seems abit hypocrytical for a religion that is based around love.
my two cents

Red Rose

see, you actually have a good point!
christianity has many contradictions within it, like how they believe God has no beginning and no end (this is true)
but then they claim jesus is god and he had a beginning and an end (i.e the crucifixion) according to their doctrine...

you see, muslims say that Allaah's mercy outweighs His punishment...
(we receive so many blessings each second that it is impossible, as He says in the qur'aan, to count them!)

however, just as we believe Allaah is merciful and forgiving, we also believe He is swift in punishment and justice...
(i.e He punishes those who disbelieve, and also those who disobey - unless He forgives the disobedient believers out of His mercy...)

here is a list of the names of Allaah which He has revealed to us
(this can show you how we believe in The Creator, in a small sense)
www.searchtruth.com...

this is why laws have been revealed in scriptures of stoning, or lashing etc, as the people are punished for their immorality (such as adultery and rape) and laws like this have been sent by God as He knows His creation best and what will deter them from things...
(would so many people commit adultery if they feared being stoned to death? or would people rob banks if they feared a limb being removed??? many people would think twice!)

anyway, i believe you made a good point and that is why that religions followers are usually very astray (as they believe all they have to do if they fornicate or commit adultery or drink or steal, that they go to church or a corner in their home, pray towards a statue - not always - for forgiveness and hey presto they are forgiven!)
we believe in Allaah accepting sincere repentance from the one who believes in Him as He should be believed in, and repepntance is not just asking for forgiveness, but it is also making the sincere promise and intention NOT to repeat the same act again! repentance is NOT accepted if one thinks "hey, i'll sleep with that girl and repent later"... (just an example)

[edit on 7-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

[edit on 7-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Desperate christians just can't seem to get enough traction out of this lie. Are you people that morbidly stupid or do you just think everyone else is?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
My favourite bit is the "devil bursting up and killing 13 workers".

Satan doesn't kill people, God does. It's all there in the Bible. I may start a "religious bodycount" and see just how many people the devil directly kills, and how many God directly kills.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Rose

i have just heard of the same story on the radio.... they are goin to do a topic on it on the 3 of october.....but the radio station is in spanish.....the got the recorded noises they heard and a priest talking bout it at church thats all i know for today ....i will update tomorow

the radio station is La Gran D....here in wisconsin i listen to it on 104.7 FM in the morning from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There are a dozen threads on the "sounds of hell" clip. The sound is well known and proven fake on the internet.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join