It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Past lives/regression

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Any thoughts?

Why yes
I have many thoughts about that which you've written. But finding the words to type them here is where I am having the trouble. I really like the website you gave and am reading as much as I can absorb. I thank you for sharing the experience of your friend and I understand what you mean by telling it...

I'll elaborate more on this soon..
Magestica

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I believe in reincarnation and past-lives, not 100% (I don't believe anyhting that much I don't think), but I do believe it.....I just wish there was an easy way to "look back"......I think I've seen things in dreams and "visions", and I'm sure some of my preferences in life are governed by my past life.....

The strange thing is, on every past life website (I don't really believe them, just fun), they have all said I was a female philosopher in Romania, born during the year 700 and something. The odd thing is, every time, the description fits me like a glove, down to the detail!! Pretty cool

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
What's wrong with believing in something 100%? The way I look at things is that you either do or don't believe..unless you are in the process of learning and establishing your beliefs.

Just curious.
What websites did you go to that told you those things?
I looked at some sites and they all charged for a past life reading-for something that can be found directly inside your own mind..
Mags

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Magestica, let's just say I'm waiting for a little bit more proof before I commit myself, know what I mean? I have only had "snippets", If I have a full blown past life mmory, I guess I'd have to be 100%.

The websites I went to were simple ones found through google, I think, nothing fancy

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Then you are in 'the process' and the outcome will eventually shine light on what you truly believe...But I am also in the process and have been for a long time, that doesn't mean though that I'm not in 100% belief..because I always have believed..and I think that just by trusting in your instinct or belief from deep within can guide you closer to the truth..

But it's a personal truth that noone can make you believe in or not..I could rattle on for weeks about past life stories and memories, but it does nothing for anyone but myself. It could only be a twinkle of belief or hope for the person who reads or listens to what I have to tell..
Magestica

posted on Sep, 21 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I guess your right Mag, I do believe, I just don't know thats it's true. I'm sure one day something will alert me about it, but until then I'm just keeping my mind open, waiting.....I just hope I live long enough to have a chance to remember something

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have heard of humans missing DNA, though relating it to the soul is different i think. The Dna in humans can be repaired supposedly by the philosphers stone. Once the Dna is completely repaired past lives would be much easier to see, amongst many other things.

The soul of every person is either old or new. New souls are more childish it seems like and the old souls are more calm and mature.

The soul is free flowing energy that remembers past lives and continues having new lives to learn new lessons.

Once the soul is complete and has learned all the lessons it moves on to a higher plain of existance as a being of knowledge and energy.

To answer how to correct human DNA i still have yet to try the product on this link that supposedly fixes human DNA. The products on the site are brought to you by the amazing Tesla, whom was discredited for many many accomplishments. I recomend looking at the technology on the site, its very interesting.

www.lifetechnology.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join