It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams are they gate ways to other realitys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
my theory is that there are numerous other realitys, that when we dream things that seem real, when we are simply unable to lucid dream or realize we are dreaming, that we are actualy viewing our selves in annother reality.

I believe that this is how some dreams of the future happen it is when somone has a dream from annother reality that is having that happen basicaly a reality a step ahead of ours.

thats why some predictions don't come true, it is because they were from annother reality, one that may have been different from ours.

only some times do we see the future that will happen thats why it is good to here them all.

thats why some peoples dreams seem to change part way through, it is because you are entring into annother reality one that was simular to the first.

well thats just an idea I had.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
like another dimension. like the 4th dimension. i heard that somewhere. maybe its like
an alternative unverise that we can see.maybe its like our events change there events and we can see it happening in our dreams. or maybe its another dimension that is trying to guide us?

new topics

join