It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've just been dumped!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Woodchippers are better. Easier to clean up after, and if you do it right, no evidence left to find.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
RULE NUMBER 1

DO NOT GET INVOVLED WITH ANYONE WHO IS CURRENTLY INVOLVED WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

rule number two

Do not get involved with anyone who is currently involved with someone else!

Some times the "someone else" will come over to your house and beat the dog **** out of you if you are lucky. Sometimes they shoot you.

[edit on 15-10-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Rule number 3

Do not get involved with someone who is involved with someone else, and will desperately want them back no matter how big an they are.

Although I can't say much, I was involved when my fiancee and I got together.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It sounds like she's gone and shagged her ex-husband. Find someone else with less baggage.

Well that's my advice.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Way off base Tommy.

Yanks don't have a Concord, we don't have Concord any more and there ain't an aircraft fast enough to get her from Gloucester, here in the UK to Oaklahoma where her ex hubby is; especially as she works all day.

Unless of course the Yank AF ler her use the Aurora!

Had'nt thought of that. Buggar!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Way off base Tommy.

Yanks don't have a Concord, we don't have Concord any more and there ain't an aircraft fast enough to get her from Gloucester, here in the UK to Oaklahoma where her ex hubby is; especially as she works all day.

Unless of course the Yank AF ler her use the Aurora!

Had'nt thought of that. Buggar!

Sorry I misunderstood. I thought he had gone to the US after she had left you not before.

Do you think that she is just using her ex husband as an excuse to soften the blow for you, and she has really been with someone else?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Rule Number 4:

Do not get involved with anyone.

Ever.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Fritz,

Just came across your post. Happy that you are happy. However, you need to take stock of the situation and see if the relationship is a stormy one, where there is not going to be a happy ending for both of you. I have seen couples fight, make up, fight, make up, split, make up, ......

It's all well and good, the sex shuold be out of this world every time they kiss and make up, but guess what, the relationship drains each other of any energy to do anything else that ALSO really matters in their lives. Too much time and energy and concenrtation is centred on the relationship until it is the Universe to them. When that happens, it can become very very destructive.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Cheers Dixon.

After 30 years of marriage, it's very hard not to have feelings.

It's also the family pressure - you know, things that you've got to do as a family.

Xmas is coming up, #1 daughter is just about to drop sprog #2, another wedding in the New Year and still living in the marital home, tends not to help.

Does she love me? Oh yes. Definately! How do I know?

All the little things she says and does; the little txts we send to each other, but most of all, the incredible look of love in her eyes!

The eyes are the keys to the soul and they don't lie. Ever!

But thanx for all your support and comments guys. If she can sell the house for a reasonable price (market has slumped in the UK) and can get her own place, we should be sorted!

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi Mate,

Just wondering if all is well in your life. Getting married soon. She's almost half my age ! Perhaps I will soon be the one seeking advice or a good bartender !

Cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join