It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
(forgive me for any spelling errors or grammar mistakes in this post, the subject matter disturbs me intensely, like nothing else I've ever experienced. I get scared just thinking about it, so thinking about and typing this is very, very hard and I need to stop every few words.)I have had twice in the last year very, disturbing and similar 'dreams'.
In the first one I was stood in my old bedroom and my moter came in, she then started to bounce around the room but like she was a balloon, distorted and stretched. It was more like an animation than aballoon though, it was weird. She was laughing manically all the time.
Then she landed on my head and bounced off.
Then she threw me across the room, grabbed me by the neck and picked me up. I could feel my strength sapping and I started to lose control of my body. I fought back and eventually woke up.
But I could still feel the presence trying to take me over.
I focussed myself and drove it away.
The second time was very similar but it wasn't my mother, it was a figure I couldn't really make out, dark and light at the same time. This one was less disturbing due to it not being my mother trying to take me, but the same thing happened, I struggled with the thing and woke up, only to still feel it trying to take me, I fought it off again.

Note, I'm not Christian nor do I believe in any organised religion, I believe in my own will and that is what got me through both events so any advice to go to a priest will be respectfully declined, but thankyou or the concern.

Note, I Loved my mother very much and she Loved me too. She passed away in 2001, the dreams have only happened since her death.

There have been a number of odd occurences in my sister's house too involving her kids, an orb sighting, the gas fire turning itself off and the only one I have been witness to, the stereo turning itself down by itself (It's never done it before and isn't designed to do it automatically when left alone, anyway, it was playing an album, what would be the point in designing a stereo which turns the volume down whilst you're listening to it?).

I've got a horrible feeling I'm going to have a bad dream now that I've written all this down and made it more real.
Hopefully I won't be asleep long enough, I have to get up in 3 hours.

So, that's me, hi.

Edit: I can't even read the first recounting back to edit a mistake I noticed glancing at it, gonna have to leave the mistake there I'm afraid. I'm sorry, it's the only thing I've ever wanted to just block out of my mind completely, a lot of things which truly terrify me also fascinate me, but not this.

[Edited on 13-9-2003 by �any]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sounds pretty messed up man. Look up all that stuff in a good dream book thats what I do when I have really #ed up dreams. I find it often helpfull because you can see how it relates to your insecurities/anxieties. I relation to your paranormal experiences in your sisters house I really don't know. Ghosts are not a subject I have much knowledge on man. I do beleive that apersons energy inside their body does go on to another place when they die and I have had streange experiences with quigy (cannot spell it) boards and the like.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sounds a lot like a possible alien abduction to me. Frequently the aliens use a positive screen memory to hide what is going on so that the person does not resist. I resisted them in the past and haven't been taken in sometime. They fear people that fight back. Check out the UFO's and alien postings for more info on this subject.

Just a hunch here that's all, I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Sounds a lot like a possible alien abduction to me. Frequently the aliens use a positive screen memory to hide what is going on so that the person does not resist. I resisted them in the past and haven't been taken in sometime. They fear people that fight back. Check out the UFO's and alien postings for more info on this subject.

Just a hunch here that's all, I could be wrong.

I really, REALLY hope not.
Although, if it is then I fought them off.
I once woke my girlfriend up by lashing out whilst waking up, I didn't hit her directly, I was just flinging my arms around.
I thought it could be night terrors but night terrors don't happen after you wake up too.
They are the only dreams I've had which have the same feeling, and they both carried on after I woke up in a way.
I just can't explain them at all.
I hope it's not abductions, although if it is then that's proof that they exist for me, although that makes me more afraid that my theory (posted on this forum) is also correct.
I have once before experienced missing time. I was walking home from a night out (note, I don't drink or do drugs) and was walking over this bridge that ran over a train track, I looked at my watch and it said 5am.
I set off from the place I was out at at around 2:15am, I only line half an hour away and I'd gone straight there.
I know my watch wasn't fast because I looked at it just before kicking out time and it said 2am.
So, yeah, strange.

top topics

join