It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is truly the biggest hunk?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
First, let me say that I'm straight....but, I am comfortable with being able to say whether a man is hot or not. I have to say for me Johnny Depp is the hottest man alive! Brad Pitt would be a close second.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Well, being a man myself, I like to use the term "man's man" instead of "hot".

Who's a man's man you ask? Let's see.

Russell Crowe
Jude Law
Harrison Ford
Hugh Jackman (but it pains me that he has to host something like the Tony Awards)

Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Dr. Love....love the Avatar by the way...

Man's Man....not sure I like that term. How about just plain handsome or good looking? I agree with all your choices (except maybe Harrison Ford...a little too old, a little to rough in the face dept.) and it is sad/odd that Hugh Jackman would host the Tony's.

How about some ladies....what are your thoughts? I think they would all agree with our choices so far......but who else??

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think there is a difference between 'hot' and 'manly men'. I don't speak for all women but I prefer a good looking man to a burly one who can chop down trees and wear plaid.

Russell Crowe - Doesn't do a thing for me AND he looks terrible in a skirt.
Jude Law - Too pretty! PLUS I saw those nuddie pics of his - cough, cough - put me off him completely
Harrison Ford - No. But I had a mega crush on Han as a little girl (me a little girl, not him!)
Hugh Jackman - Cute, but only in wolvie gear. Otherwise I have 'issues' with the sideburns

Brad is alright. I really loved his 'Legend of the Fall' look - although I think his hair should have had a film credit, it was THAT important to the plot, plus the HAIR had more scenes then most of the other actors.

Which leaves Mr. Depp who is both beautiful, ageless and charming - He has cheekbones to die for AND looks fantastic in eyeliner and pirate gear. What can I say? I have a thing for pirates.

New and improved hotties:

Cillian Murphy (28 days later and Batman Begins)

Michael Fassbender (Cult television series: HEX - Azazeal AKA that handsome devil)

Josh Holloway (Bad boy Slashy [model/actor] 'Sawyer' from Lost) Got to love a man who looks great in a towel

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jonny Depp

keanu reeves (only in speed).

pierce brosnan.
yuchtar.users4.50megs.com...

and the one and only Jon Bon Jovi!!

oni x x

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Brad is alright. I really loved his 'Legend of the Fall' look - although I think his hair should have had a film credit, it was THAT important to the plot, plus the HAIR had more scenes then most of the other actors.

lol sooo True! Im not a big Brad follower but his hair in that movie was just perfect!

My man list would include,

Kevin costner,

Bon Jovi

and Leo from charmed

[edit on 12-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX
How about some ladies....what are your thoughts? I think they would all agree with our choices so far......but who else??

The thing men don't understand about women is that we are quite willing to believe a man handsome - even when he isn't - based on charm, sense of humour, intelligence and if they tell us they are (but they have to first believe it).

I am not saying I would be UNavailable if J.Depp came round, but I would seriously drag my feet if I were on ATS or playing with my magnetic poetry kit.

For these guys though, I would stop anything. First because they are the men I would most like to meet. Second, because they are dead and if they came to visit, that would really be something.

Behold my REAL list of hotties.

Jorge Luis Borges - Writer, poet, thinker, mind-artist. Some people have religion, I believe in Borges.

Albert Einstein - No explanation needed. Seriously cute though.

Stanley Kubrick - Talented, smart, funny, quirky, strange and a little mad: perfect.

Allen Ginsberg - Poet and voice of his generation

Excerpt from The Terms in Which I Think of Reality

Man lives like the unhappy
whore on River Street who
in her Eternity gets only

a couple of bucks and a lot
of snide remarks in return
for seeking physical love

the best way she knows how,
never really heard of a glad
job or joyous marriage or

a difference in the heart :
or thinks it isn't for her,
which is her worst misery.

- Allen Ginsberg

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Kevin costner,

I would also include Costner in my "man's man" list. George Clooney as well.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OH MY GOD!!!

how could i forget the amasing stunning sex on legs man in the world!
Mr Patrick Swazey!

mmmmmmmm!!!

oni x x

[edit on 13-10-2005 by Oni x x]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   
How about a Marine's Marine?

Lewis Burwell Puller

[edit on 2005/10/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
johnny deep i think

and i dont know but a lot of girl think anthony keidis is good, hes from red hot chili pepers

as for girls id go for elizebeth hurly

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I would have to say the Hoff.......

nah I am kidding he is a ponce

Antonio Banderos... although he has turned me off by staying with the cosmetically enhanced whiney melanie whatshername

Hugh Jackman.. loved him in Corelli his first ever tv acting job where he met his wife deb furness.. Biatch she is....... grrr

Harrison Fords ok
Keenu is sexy
Johhny Depp is sexy now, he never used to be
Matt Dillon...my all time favourite since I was 16 and fell in love with him in the movie My Bodyguard and then The Outsiders.
Osama Bin Laden.... its the eyes............ that one should raise an eyebrow.... well he is the first face I see in the morning and last one I see at night when hubbies away ... (the ad banners on ats)
Brad Pitt is ugly I would send him packing or maybe auction him off to friends...
russell crowe is an obnoxious fat (insert derogatory tag here) nice voice though I love the deep voice.. I love all deep voices... the podcasts are great.. some of the ats members and staff have such sexy deep voices.. ah back on track after drifting and dreaming here......
most hollywood dudes are ugly now or to feminine for me to call sexy.. I like a real man, not a wimp.....

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Did someone say hoff?!?!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
I love the deep voice.. I love all deep voices... the podcasts are great.. some of the ats members and staff have such sexy deep voices.. ah back on track after drifting and dreaming here.......

I agree completely Mayet! A good voice is SO sexxxy. I noticed two of the guys I nominated for hottie status (Cillian Murphy and Michael watshisname) are Irish. I love Irish accents.

[/drool]

Oh and Osama does have nice eyes. Do you think he waxes his eyebrows? *braces herself for the flames of death*

[edit on 16-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Did someone say hoff?!?!

oh man that chest... you would be spitting out hairs all night ... oh god how horrid now I just thought of nibbling his nipples.... how gross how could you give me such nightmarish mental graphics Infinite?

I do like the other image circulating of that pic.. the animated gif of his image on those undies that keep looping in and out....

Nikelbee.. I love American accents, Irish accents, canadian accents, some English ones... cor blimey, give me a bleedin 'and ere will ya.... just doesnt do it, got to be a proper english accent..... welsh is nice too........and scottish I dont like Aussie or NZ accents overly much as far as sex appeal goes...as long as the voice is deep, accented and manly... I get all gooey like......

But having said all that .....my "plant your shoes under my bed" man of the moment is House Hugh Laurie.....
www.fox.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
"I say Jeremy (insert about 10 er umms here a la Hugh Grant) it's absolutely spiffing, what?"

Doesn't quite do it for Mayet, neither does the South London equivalent translation - 'great innit?'

I find certain male southern accents to be quite charming - makes me want to swoon and say, 'ah do declare, pass me the smelling salts Ashley.'

[edit on 16-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
eww eww eww hoff! nasty chest hair! where is the wax!!

l love irish accents, and amercian accents and italian. mmmm.
lol

oni x x

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Oni xx you rule! How could I forget Italian??

Hi bella che cosa è il vostro segno della stella

(hey baby, what's your star sign sounds SO much better in Italian)

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Oh yeah thanks for reminding me...and Italian ..ooh ooh French accents are divine....

Lol .. I am laughing here as I go through different accents in my mind.. I keep thinking of this silly ad on tv here about master foods finishing sauce......"and look it comes in little joog".... Otto look I have found a finnish suace "and then she showed me the Ing".. if anyone else has ever seen that ad they will understand why I fall over laughing when I hear a real Finnish accent.....

and Oni.. Hoff can have the wax when Osama's finished with it..oh there that word Finnish again.....

I still say Osama plucks though... can't you see him sitting around with his four wives while they all pluck, shave, wax and manicure him.....

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Mayet]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join