It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google takes a shot at Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Try this:

1.) go to www.google.com
2.) type in failure
3.) press the I'm feeling lucky button (instead of the google search one)
4). Laugh

Hurry, before the good folks at Google "fix" this....

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Old news, but here's the explanation.

googleblog.blogspot.com...

Apparently, they won't fix it.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Old news, but here's the explanation.

googleblog.blogspot.com...

Apparently, they won't fix it.

I did a search (on "google failure") and didn't find any results so I posted it for those who haven't seen it before... Sorry if it's old news for you...
:p

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Off Topic: You're from South africa right? Do you know any trance artists down there? I mean heard of or whatever, favorite of mine is Broken Toy aka Damage, Wondering if you know any other good ones?

Thanks.... teehee

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Off Topic: You're from South africa right? Do you know any trance artists down there? I mean heard of or whatever, favorite of mine is Broken Toy aka Damage, Wondering if you know any other good ones?

Thanks.... teehee

Indeed, I'm from SA. Trance artist? Uhm... We're talking music, right? I'm sure there's a couple of trance artists in the country, doing the rounds, and if I should to a bit of name dropping DC Adjust, James G, Dhya, Ans, Regan, Starspine, Mickey Dread, Psynomad, Ob1, Speedy, Dizzy, Dave Skinz, Lance Solms, Don, Mika comes to mind at the drop of a hat.
Some say South Africa has "one of the best Trance scenes" in the world, but I don't fully agree with that. Personally I don't know a single person who prefers trance (and it's not because I'm some old guy - I'm 25) and the clubs that plays hardcore trance don't make it up here. The biggest club scene would be down in Capetown, which is a long way from (my) home.
Did that help?

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yar, that helps alot, thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not really a very funny joke. Just people who are disraught about the current political situation.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
thts funny and if you look up "failure" and clik google search the second one is michael moor! lol

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Type in failure in a regular google search. Micheal Moores site comes in at #2 behind the Whitehouse.gov

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
thts wht i just said! :bnghd:

top topics

join