It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Prophecy! This one is Real and Will happen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is my prophecy, as revealed by me to you all:

We all will die one day. Before we die, we will live. When we live we can do stuff, when we die we cannot.

There is nothing we can do to stop it, we all know it in inevitable. We have no control over the forces of nature and have limited means of predicting many of them.

Anyone can predict that an earthquake will strike, and eventually someone will get the location right. Anyone can predict that a hurricane will batter the Americas, because it happens every hurricane season.

If calamities occur, then deal with them when they arrive. If there is a warning, then heed it. But, how can you apply a warning to a situation if you dont even know what the situation and the warning actually mean?

I guess my point is, why would it matter if prophecies in the bible, Nostradamus, Koran, and all other sources, are or are not true and being fulfilled (or not) now? If they are, theres not much we can do to avoid them. If they are not, your just wasting your life away on vanity. Are most of these prophecies just not human nature in cryptic form anyway?

Surely, if you live the way you think is right, and dont deliberately commit evil, and try to be a good person, then who cares about anything else? Respect the creator, respect the environment, and respect others. Nobody is perfect and nobody can be. But as long as you try is what matters.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by John bull 1]

Ram

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
How on Earth do you know - we can't do stuff when we die? Maybe there is a soul - maybe there is a God - a Universal mind.
How can we know?
It is troublesome years and days ahead for mother Earth...
To many God's around - To many names for them...
And they all have different names - Though all say theres only one. Pretty confusing for our simple mind...

Who to follow? How can we know?

So many channels on TV - So many voices...

Who to follow - What channel is the best - Better than the rest?

So the deal is - To get out of the slave mentality - before we waste the oppotunity to realize the truth.. And wake up to reality.

But wich one - What reality?
What channel on TV? What leaders...Wich idol to follow - What football team to love...

Who's good - who's bad - it's the essense of these devastating years to come on mother Earth...

I don't like football anymore - i think it's a joke...

Your right - your wrong - let's sing a song...

Im so sad to see New Orleans Police beat up a man...Like i saw on CNN...When i check my daily route on the internet information pages...

It's just tells the whole deal... This powerless situation...

Shall we call it - Anti christ has come to rule?

What God does Mr. Bush talk about? i wonder..

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
A Prophecy, HA, this is just everyday life you are talking about.

We are only promised one thing in this life and that's death.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, as spitting cobra said... These are jsut everyday stuff... Even I know them...

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a prophecy is a large event that hasen't happened yet what you have said is you just trying to be funny but failing horribly

trust me leave the comedy to the comedians

this is a serious disscussion forum not a place to ack childishly and stomp on others beliefs

if you don't think something will happen or are just trying to convince your self that nothing will happen then just keep it to your self cause none of us care what you think you just burry your head in the sand like all the other ostrices and hope that if you can't see it then it can't hurt you

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think people dying is a pretty large event, personally. I mean, we are all individuals, right? All of us are the centre of our universes. Even those who devout their lives to others, they do it ultimately for themselves.

I think people are missing the point here...

Who told you there is life after death? How do you know they are not lying? How do they know they are not lying? There maybe a lot of research on it, but there are no real, 100% solid conclusions either way.

If we are immortal souls, then the spirit realm must be infinite, because the amount of living beings since the start of time is innumerable. All the sentient lifeforms, animals and humans, dating back to millions of years ago. Where do all the souls go?

At the end of the day people waste their entire lives searching for fulfillment of these prophecies and die having not witnessed their fulfilment, although they could have sworn all the signs pointed towards these being the "last days". I see nothing wrong with having a healthy interest in them. But as I often see, people put their everything into them, and these people are wasting their lives away. Maybe someone will get lucky eventually... but on the whole, think of the millions of people throughout history who thought they were gonna witness the Big A or be a part of the Big T.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willow_Dryad
I guess my point is, why would it matter if prophecies in the bible, Nostradamus, Koran, and all other sources, are or are not true and being fulfilled (or not) now? If they are, theres not much we can do to avoid them. If they are not, your just wasting your life away on vanity.

The purpose of prophecy is to help others keep faith. We have all heard about the end. Judgment day. Prophecies help people understand that they have not been forgoten. To remind that the end is real and it is comming. It gives faith to those in hard times that the end is soon.

As for the rest of your post, I have to agree with salanthus.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
what a good way to rack up points dont you think??

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
ah we are all gods and when we sit at the round table of gods I am gonna bring this up with you and we all shall laugh!

Procession.

Its all fun! Its even funner for each God to figure it out! Each life God/s sets a life system up and forgets yet all is remembered on death. Sounds crazy with war and stuff but when you die you were like damn that beat bungee jumping! let's do it again!

We are all god yet split individual Gods'. When you figure it out you will feel great and live life to the fullest and play tricks of the mysteries on eachother!

We all vote on the next game! like alien world or snow world etc! Its cool no?

[edit on 14-10-2005 by japike]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
what the hell are you talking about

top topics

join