It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted Hovering Over Birch Hill, Bracknell Forest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Early Monday morning a UFO woke up residents in Birch Hill, Bracknell Forest in UK. The UFO was very noisy and sounded like a vacuum cleaner or a generator. There was red, blue and orange lights and a big spotlight moving around. There has been "an invasion of calls" from this area over the summer about several different sightings of extra-terrestrial nature.

icBerkshire: Latest UFO is spotted hovering over Birch Hill homes

Oct 11 2005

A NOISY UFO woke Birch Hill residents in the early hours of Monday morning when it zoomed over the sleeping suburb. The craft spent half-an-hour hovering above houses in Jevington before zipping towards South Hill Park, according to witnesses.

Susan Mallia, who called the Midweek to see if anyone else reported the strange sight, said: "I have never seen anything like that before. It looked like a pile of scaffolding with lights, red, blue and orange ones. "It also had a big spotlight that was moving around. I don't think it was a helicopter because it sounded like a vacuum cleaner or a generator.

Midweek's sister paper the Bracknell News was invaded with calls of an extra-terrestrial nature over the summer as UFOs flocked to observe the town. Nowhere in Bracknell Forest was left out of the spacemen's tour, with the paper reporting sightings at the Coppid Beech Hotel (July 7), Birch Hill (July 14), Crown Wood (July 19), Binfield and College Town (July 28) and another in Binfield (August 30).

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Maybe it was just some very noisy weather balloons. Or a mad scientist testing out some new inventions. Perhaps the locals there have decided to boost tourism for their town and just made some phony reports. Or... maybe it was... really visitors from space... aliens and everything

Related Links:
WikiPedia: Bracknell
Bracknell Forest Borough Council

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
A recent thread here on ATS (Massive UFO fleet filmed over the UK) just caught my attention. On the evening October 20th, Gene Harley reported that he had "just seen a gigantic fleet of UFOs flying close to the M25, which he managed to film on his mobile phone camera." There is a link to the video on the page. This happened not too far from Bracknell Forest, and by "not too far" I mean relatively near London as well. White and red flashing lights. "There appeared to be at least 50 brightly illuminated flying objects, in a scattered, fixed formation"...

new topics

join