It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote brodband for your DISC Councilor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hello world of ATS and thank you for stopping by my thread to this content!

After having a family who has (on both sides) ran their own businesses, I feel that I have the capability, and skills, to be on the DISC. I am always coming up with new and improvent ideas and therefore giving me the idea to open my "No ATS Member left behind campaign". What I mean by this is that, if I become your concilor, you have an idea/complaint for some things. I will make sure that I respond to you each and every time, and initiate an action due to your requests.

I will promise you that if I become councilor of the DISC. I will have good decision making skills, social kindness, and be on the dime, all the time. I am very responsive, and efficient with my work. My Ideas for DISC are to pave the ways for ATS members to have a fulfilling, and delightful stay here at ATS.

I intend to always stay on task, get to business, be serious about my work, but also at the same time, be a laid back, easy going member that will be there to help you when you need it, or respond to an idea if you want it. I will help keep DISC alive and kicking for the future councilors to come and take my place. So, I challenge YOU to make the decision. Vote for brodband, of ATS DISC Councilor and you will SEE the differences that I can make.

P.S. Good luck to all running for your positions.

-brodband

Edit: title

[edit on 10/11/0505 by brodband]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well said, brodband.
I offer my very best to you in the upcoming elections.
I am sure that no matter how this turns out, that our goals were well intended: the betterment of this community.

Again, my best to you and the best of luck.

seekerof

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
And same to you. Thankyou for your reply. This is the second time that I have ran for this position and I am sure that you will probably win because of being a former mod. But this does not stop me because I am persistant. I will keep running until I am given the oppurtunity to make a difference
Best luck to you

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Despite my past within ATS, you have every opportunity to win and make a difference.
Remember that, for it is the truth.

seekerof

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

My Ideas for DISC are to pave the ways for ATS members to have a fulfilling, and delightful stay here at ATS.

How do you propose we do that? Where do you think DISC and the greater ATS community needs to and will move when you are a councilor, and in the next six months beyond that? What role do you think DISC plays in ATS, and what role should it play? How can the general membership be integrated into those roles, and be utilized to further the goals of DISC, and vice-versa?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

How do you propose we do that?

My duty will be to have open discussion with other ATS councilors to respond to every members wants and needs. This doesnt mean that we can make their response happen, but it will definantly have thought. And a reply.

Where do you think DISC and the greater ATS community needs to and will move when you are a councilor, and in the next six months beyond that?

I think that ATS is built onto a strong backbone of the conspiracy society. Therefore my job will be to maintain this strong support and further strenthen the society by creating a domino effect. The greater things go, the more the members enjoy their stay.

What role do you think DISC plays in ATS, and what role should it play?

I have never been a DISC member, but beings that it is a "committe", I will have to say that DISC takes votes on member ideas, and staff ideas for the community to continuously grow. I will make sure that everything stays in line.

How can the general membership be integrated into those roles, and be utilized to further the goals of DISC, and vice-versa?

Well, like I said before, the domino effect happens. A great example would be the Writing Workshop that one ATS member founded. The workshop is moving along great and moving rapidly. The greater things are built and maintained, the more the members enojoy. Just like a clean house, the cleaner the house, the more the homeowners will enjoy it. If the house gets dirty, the home owner wants to move. My job will be to clean the house and build it even higher and maintain it more persistantly than it was before.

new topics

top topics

join