It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Now support Interacial Dating

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
so crusader,
by your own argument, you (third person) are a racist is you do not support inter-racial dating
and you hate your own race because of that.
very nice.
from the last few pages that I have read of this thread, you have aptly demonstrated your predjudism.

I do not hate my own people, for liking other people! it's just that what they are doing I dislike... I do not support interacial dating, just like I don't support, Al queda, which is basically, the same thing, they both creep up and are out to destroy humanity.. a racist can't be determined by what a person believes in, but by his actions to go out of his way to make other people as uncomfortable as possible.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I guess you missed the (third person) qualification to my post.
What I posted was a reword of your last few posts.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I guess you missed the (third person) qualification to my post.

which is/ i fail to see your point? it's not sharp enough!.. the quotes have nothing to say let's exterminate the whites.....

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
crusader,
try to read your post replies. if you do not see it then there is no hope for you.
as to your jump to "exterminate the whites" that is really comming from left field.
FYI,
I myself am not white and I did not marry into my own race.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
How sad of you? you fail yourself and your mother miserably, by delibarately doing such a dirty deed.!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
How sad of you? you fail yourself and your mother miserably, by delibarately doing such a dirty deed.!

Maybe I should remind you that on this very page you stated "a racist can't be determined by what a person believes in, but by his actions to go out of his way to make other people as uncomfortable as possible."

Well, you are making me uncomfortable.
Maybe you should take a break and relax a bit after your most recent statements.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Maybe I should remind you that on this very page you stated "a racist can't be determined by what a person believes in, but by his actions to go out of his way to make other people as uncomfortable as possible."

Maybe you should take a break and relax a bit after your most recent statements.

how am i making you uncomfortable? umm? you all haven't answered my question of racial discrimnation in america, uk, australia? well what is the answer? what is the answer?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

how am i making you uncomfortable? umm? you all haven't answered my question of racial discrimnation in america, uk, australia? well what is the answer? what is the answer?

Actually to be honest reading your post is kind of disturbing, I can respect the fact that you would rather marry someone within your own race, but you have insulted others by saying that they are disgracing their own families by making personal choice on who they would and would not date, actually for that matter alot of what your saying is said everyday day by white supremecist. Now thats scary dude.

As i said above , I can't argue with your own views on life, but your taking a stance right now and pointing at others telling them what is right and what is flat out disgraceful(in your opnion).

Now i'm a flat out mutt on both sides of my parentage, because they weren't as you might say *pure*. and they gave me life and to be honest i can't identify with either side, What would you suggest to me? that i find another mutt? How is someone dishonoring their family by living an honest life and taking a stand on the fact that they feel they should have all right to love and marry whomever they want to?

and part of what your saying is true, that europeans went out and conquered many lands and ingraned the fact that they felt that they were superior! that they even had a persons self worth based on how pure they were!They raped and burned everything that either didn't fit in or wasn't useful. even til today that mentallity has been ingraned into almost every culture on earth. and yes its a sad thing. but i don't think fighting that disgusting ignorant idea with the same disgusting idea is any way to really win.

the world is changing and many of "beautiful people" that we see on tv,magazines , newspapers are starting to not to be the same carbon copy of the ideal white beauty.

That mentality only leads to hatred and superiority complexes in my opnion. its the old primitive view that new things are evil or dangerous. that things should stay the same forever.

Look i don't want you to feel like i'm attacking you, I think you are a very intelligent person. And your opnions probably stem from some pretty logical facts. But right now your coming off like your full of hatred and disgust! people can smell that a mile a way. Alot of what you have stated, about sticking to your own race, seems like a basic mirror image of what alot of white supremecist say. as i stated before to me thats scary.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well, to sum it all up at least someone recognize partly, where, I am coming from, listen, there's disgust in my heart, yea I am disgusted at what I see on a daily basis. I try to do something about it, I speak out against it... Like what I am doing right, now the Fact of the matter is this: Most people date interacilaly, and do it not out of love , people don't fall in love things don't just happen, they are planned that way. For example, I am disgusted about the fact of the matter that some black guys go for white chicks disregarding and disrespecting our mothers, and their sistas while they are doing it, Listen somepeople just do it because it's in fashion, they are still trapped by what the masses do, and that in itself is a mass conspiracy, think about it

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

well, to sum it all up at least someone recognize partly, where, I am coming from, listen, there's disgust in my heart, yea I am disgusted at what I see on a daily basis. I try to do something about it, I speak out against it... Like what I am doing right, now the Fact of the matter is this: Most people date interacilaly, and do it not out of love , people don't fall in love things don't just happen, they are planned that way. For example, I am disgusted about the fact of the matter that some black guys go for white chicks disregarding and disrespecting our mothers, and their sistas while they are doing it, Listen somepeople just do it because it's in fashion, they are still trapped by what the masses do, and that in itself is a mass conspiracy, think about it

See, you are talking in circles and now I'm confused. I know I said I'm through with this thread, but now I just want to understand you - without the name calling, put downs and such.

In my posts I was only talking about falling in love with someone. To me you can't control who you love. OK, you are now talking about black folks who marry just because they want a thropy wife/husband. If that is what you mean, then I agree with you - it is wrong.

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Shaione]

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Shaione]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

In my posts I was only talking about falling in love with someone. To me you can't control who you love. OK, you are now talking about black folks who marry just because they want a thropy wife/husband. If that is what you mean, then I agree with you - it is wrong.

But I still disagree... On all counts of this issue..... You just can't happen to fall in love.... Love is planned, if a guy moves on a girl, it means he have already turned in a direction, for the case ifa black guy moves for a non- black girl, he has already stated his motives, he refuses to date black girls.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey

.....and it seems to me that to hate or dislike huge sections of our own race just cos they look a little bit different is as dumb as it gets.

The Turks hate the Greeks, the Irish hate the English (and each other), and the Chechens hate the Russians - all identical in appearance. We can hate each other for much less than skin colour.

A different religious preference is all that it takes to kill someone, or even a different sexual preference. So why should you be so shocked that a different physical appearance would be any different.

Blacks have a different appearance, adopt different speach patterns, customs, and modes of dress, a different physiology (greater muscle and bone mass), different attitudes to social issues (did you see the OJ trial reaction).

It would be illogical if there was an absence of issues based on the standard patterns of human behaviour.

The current situation is very much to be expected, and we are witnessing government's greatest attempt at attitude modification to try and stop it.

They will fail, human nature trumps political idealism.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
People no matter what tend to have hatred in their heart for certain things.. for example the Japanese hate Foreigners, The Germans as well. The British as well, u guys know that. No One can say in theri heart they hold no prejudice, against anyone.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No One can say in theri heart they hold no prejudice, against anyone.

True but then remember we are humans and not angels.
There are also degrees of predjudism and hatred. When one says that they are without hatred or predjudism it means that it does not bother them that much or they accept their own bias and try to overcome it.
Racism / Predjudism / Hatred is not a black and white issue. There is a huge gray area in-between. unfortunately, many forget that.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

and that means we have hatred, for things we dislike..... On the issue of dating as I said before you cannot just fall in love..... it's a deliberate action... You plan it that way....., So if someone chooses to marry outside his race, it's a conscious choice. Follish it will be, but a deliberate choice

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winchester Ranger T
The current situation is very much to be expected, and we are witnessing government's greatest attempt at attitude modification to try and stop it.

They will fail, human nature trumps political idealism.

I must say your whole post was a joy to read, it's so very true... And the government is still after all these decades making attempts at social engineering... I've fallen victim to the idea that we could all hold hands and get along one day. It's not that i don't believe we can't get along, we just can't get along 100% until certain people from around the world change their views, and I don't think that will ever happen, i've always been a sucker for a happy ending though. Those damn disney movies I watched as a child. DAMN THEM!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That's intresting social engineering.... What if that the Grand conspiracy, is to social engineer people to intermarry, to further dilute the human race, so they end up being a monogamus unit? Or could the government reverse that trend, to make people breed with their own kind? It was done before, who says it can't happen again........

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   

and that means we have hatred, for things we dislike..... On the issue of dating as I said before you cannot just fall in love..... it's a deliberate action... You plan it that way....., So if someone chooses to marry outside his race, it's a conscious choice. Follish it will be, but a deliberate choice

So if I am dating within my race, that is not a conscious choice?

Dating anyone is a conscious choice.

I could not resist this one. Your statement truely shows a lack of experience. You don't plan on who you fall in love with! It just happens. The dating part is a deliberate action. Who you fall in love with is not.

You DON'T "plan" falling in love.

I could go on 100 dates with someone and not fall in love. As much as I could try to "deliberately" fall in love, it is not going to happen with someone I don't like or am not attracted to. Regardless of color!
And I have dated some real stinkers in and outside of my race!

But, if you are saying to avoid dating someone because of their race in order to avoid falling in love with them, then I see your logic. I don't agree with it though. In fact, I vehemently oppose it. People should be with the person that makes them happy, regardless of heritage.

I simply date women I am attracted to, and if they happen to be of a different color, I'm still gonna date them........ and my parents/family/friends don't give a damn as long as I and the person I am with are happy..... and they have proven that to me already.

And what are the people of mixed heritage supposed to do? Who should they date?
Or should they just not reproduce to atone for the sins of the race mixing parents?

Or should they just stick to other people off mixed heritage?

Again, you are entitled to your opinion and you can date whoever you want..... but I still feel life is too short to limit yourself to dating just your own and that is where we agree to disagree.

[edit on 29-10-2005 by Facefirst]

posted on Oct, 29 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well here's my two cents here. There will be a ton of trouble waiting for those who marry outside there race... Before you dismiss me, listen to this:

This is a true story, and it happens too often, for us to ignore,ther's a guy I know, who apparently had a relationship,with a white woman. He couldn't communicate on a whole with her, the culture was diffrent, she couldn't understand the phrases and terms we use, and everytime he had to explain it to her, and it was really frustrating. to cut a long story short, he had to end the relationship, for it was really demanding...... He ended up running back to a black woman.

so you see you need to share a similar background and culture for the relationship to work

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
in my humble opinion, real love seeps through such insubstantial boudaries like colour or race. your arguement is true in some cases crusader, but even that situation proves that something draws different people together, for different reasons even.

would you then break it down into subcategories for preference? should red sox fans only date with other red sox fans? no, because that's a ridiculous concept.

sometimes it just happens, and if it works it works, if it doesnt it doesnt. as you know, this is life.

def.out

ps: the most common and important background we all share is that we are all HUMAN.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join