Americans Now support Interacial Dating

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Freudian slip huh? Either that or we wore you down. Welcome to the 21st century Crusader! Here is your badge. Now repeat after me.

Yes i slipped, my fault, but I am still adamant, you think this is the 21st century about race mixing, please.......! Was this argument about wearing me down to submit to you all, you are petty!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Also this morning, as i walked down the street, i gazed at awe at the mighty and beautiful black women that abounds this planet.. Ahh... But when I looked at the women, i snarled in disgust

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
To me it is all irrelevant how others feel about interracial dating.
If you are 4 it or against it - it inconsequential.

HOWEVER,

when ANYONE tries to influence OTHERS with their opinion, they have crossed a line.

Live and let live.

Shame on those who would attempt to control others with their ideals on interracial dating.

If someone doesnt want to date me because of my race, then, truthfully I dont want to be associated with them anyway.

If someone looks down upon my interracial date, I instinctively look down on them. Then I remind myself not to judge them and remember not to waste my time thinking about such trivial stuff.

But thats just me...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What's your views on interacial dating? the point is I am totally against it.... Why , I am against it? Too much of black men date interacially, if it's 10% that 's too much... This interacial dating thing stinks.. When you dilute your race you have less and less of your people, think about it.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
crusader, I have a question for you in particular. Are you only against black & white relationships, or interracial dating as a whole? You certainly make it well known that you despise the idea of us honkies stealin all yer women folk, but what about the other races? Asians and hispanics? Arabians and Native Americans? You don't seemed very concerned about them.

I understand you want to preserve bloodlines and traditions--that's kinda noble in a way. But where do you draw the line? Just at skin color? There's a lot of native americans--same skin color, same physical features--who consider themselves Apache and think Cherokees are a different "race" (just an example). In fact, there's a lot of native americans who look latino, and vice versa. Can they intermingle by your standards?

If it's more of a cultural thing, then what about you: would you marry a girl from some tribe in africa? She's black, but I'd bet that's about all you'd have in common. I know I have little in common culturally speaking than most europeans, regardless of what we look like.

If you're just wanting to preserve your blood and your heritage, then here's a great solution for you: keep it in the family. Hook up with your sister, cousin, whatever. They share a much closer blood match to you than probably most other black females out there, and they have the exact same history--those black girls you were gawking at ealier may have ancestors that were lucky enough to not come to this country as slaves. Where's the commonality there? At least you know that your cousin's great-great-grandfather went through the same thing as yours (the fact that it would be the same person would be the giveaway there...) And you also know for a fact that your relatives are exactly--or at least much closer--to the same "race" as you. You never know about that hot black girl walking down the street--she may have a cracker in the wood pile somewhere. Of course we know how pure you are

Incest: the ultimate in preserving bloodlines.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Uhh, what utter nonsense you are ranting....... Anyway, yes i am against interacial dating, (if you read my posts) & especially among black and white, there you have it!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Uhh, what utter nonsense you are ranting.......

In what way is it "utter nonsense"? As far as the incest suggestion goes, are you not primarily concerned about keeping the lines pure and preserving tradition? What better way to ensure that?

Anyway, yes i am against interacial dating, (if you read my posts) & especially among black and white, there you have it!

I have read your posts, and while you do make a mention of it here or there, you focus more on just black and white, as though you seem to forget that black and white aren't the only races out there.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I have read your posts, and while you do make a mention of it here or there, you focus more on just black and white, as though you seem to forget that black and white aren't the only races out there

Maybe because it's more prevalent, and too much so...... Do you know it's a conspiracy? Do you know that's a conspiracy to dilute the non white races ? just like they did with the indians who live in america, and they call it How the West was won.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Do you know it's a conspiracy? Do you know that's a conspiracy to dilute the non white races ? just like they did with the indians who live in america, and they call it How the West was won.

Are you kidding me? Hell, I'm white; I'm part of it
Does that mean that the hispanic girls, asian girls, black girls, and every other non-white girl I've tried to hook up with was merely a pawn, in spite of my attraction to them? Does that mean that I'm doing my part to rid the world of latinos because the girl I'm in love with happens to be half mexican? Damn, all this time I thought I was just open minded...

As far as the indians go, I thought we just tried to kill them to rid the nation of them. I didn't think we tried breeding them out. Fancy they didn't mention that in the history books at my high school. But it makes sense: much more efficient to wipe a race out to spend 5 or 6 generations diluting a race out through procreation than the limited genocide that was attempted on native americans as preached to us by the textbooks throughout school.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hmm, crusader, so which is it?

Is it just your personel taste...you know, black chics?

Is it the years and years of suffering and slavery that I have put upon YOU

Is it that we the white man are trying to breed out all you black folks?

Im just curious which one it is...cause you have mentioned all the them. Seems that you started out with one reason and you just keep thinking of others....

Hey man, preserving your race and culture is all good....don't get me wrong. There's just better ways to go about it without putting others down.

Have you ever been to Africa? What part? Just how "in tune" are you with your race and culture....

[edit on 24/10/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
wow!
edited post!
sorry!

[edit on 10/24/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

[edit on 10/24/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
First of all 'Latino' is NOT a race. Latino is a culture. Anyone who has read history, knows that Latinos in South and Central America were created by combining European blood (Spain, Italy, Portugal, France and later England, Germany and even China) Native American blood (different indigeous tribes of North, Central and South America) and Africa (carried over to the new world from Portugese ships and delivered to the Caribbean countries). That is why Latinos look so different from one another depending on where they are from.

They share the same language (Spanish) as well as many similar customs derived from Europe, which is why they fall under the same umbrella term. 'Latinos.' Foodwise, history, dialect and tradition however (as well as looks) vary accordingly according to country and social class.

Let me give you some examples of people who are partially Latino blooded - Some which you probably didn't know:

Cameron Diaz (name should give it away - Cuban father) Linda Carter (Mexico) Charlie Sheen/Emilio Estevez (mother's side) Tatyana Ali (Panamanian mother, father from Trindad) Catherine Bach (parents German and Mexican) Joan Baez (Scottish/English mother and Mexican father) Rita Hayworth (was born Margarita Carmen Cansino) Christy Turlington (Mother is from El Salvador) Madeleine Stowe (Mother is Costa Rican) Mariah Carey (Irish, African American and Venezuelan) Jean-Michel Basquiat (parents from Haiti and Puerto Rico) and the list goes on and on...

What is my point? There isn't 'one' LATINO race - they are a mixture of heritages. And the people on this list are also American - again, not a race but a country of different cultures.

1. Most of the time these people are viewed as 'white' when in reality they are of mixed heritage
2. You never really know without asking someone to pull out their pedigree do you? Racial 'purity' is just an illusion and a dangerous one at that

www.lasculturas.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I date women that I find attractive regardless of skin tone....

With me being white, I have had to deal with the funny looks I get when I have been out with some of the black girls I have dated...... I never really gave a damn about skin tone..... as life is too short to be hung up on that stuff. I am just looking for a good person.....

Only dating exclusively within my own ethnic group limits my chances of finding the perfect girl...... at least that is how I look at it...... but each to their own preferences.

But it only seems to be with black women that I get the funny looks. From usually black and white people. (no one else seems to care)

*On an interesting side note, which might be an American thing, when I go out with Hispanic or Asian women, I hardly get any funny looks.....

Date whoever you want to ......that is your right. But you might be missing out on a really great person if you can only see the color of their skin first.

~Face

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Facefirst]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Have you ever been to Africa? What part? Just how "in tune" are you with your race and culture....

I have been to africa, no lie. Egypt, the mother of all civilizations, as well as Botswana, so i know where i am coming from, and besides I could afford the trip, well that's another matter. I don't think limiting yourself to one race or within your group will limit yourself to finding the perfect girl, you will find her in that group. anyways, i think the Black community especially needs to stay within their own group build our communities, our diaspora, our economic base, and interacial marriages ain't going to help in that effort. Besides our community is already fractured, why fracture it more by interacial marriage with whites?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I don't think limiting yourself to one race or within your group will limit yourself to finding the perfect girl, you will find her in that group. anyways, i think the Black community especially needs to stay within their own group build our communities, our diaspora, our economic base, and interacial marriages ain't going to help in that effort. Besides our community is already fractured, why fracture it more by interacial marriage with whites?

That is your opinion and your are more than entitled to it.

The last woman I was in love with happened to be black and from the ghetto.
(She had several bloodlines, but far as american perceptions go, she was black.)

With regards to my relationships with women or anyone else for that matter, I could not give a damn about the socio-economic points you bring up here. What does that have to do with how she and I felt about each other? I loved her for her and THAT is what matters.

And at the end of the day, no one can or should tell me different. It's my life... and it's her life. No one else's.

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Facefirst]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What's my opinion? i believe that blacks should build up their communities, and that means staying together. Not intermarrying

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
My father didn't want me or my sister to marry italian men because he believed they treated women poorly and were demanding....hello! Any man of any race can be that way!

He also didn't approve of either us dating a black guy because he thought they just wanted one thing and would knock one of us up and then not have a good enough job to support the child, and/or take off.
Any man can be like that!

He also didn't want us dating chinese men because they were too short and weird.

Yeah, he's got problems... Old fashioned, stereotypical, ect...

This is what makes the world stop progressing.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

My father didn't want me or my sister to marry italian men because he believed they treated women poorly and were demanding....hello! Any man of any race can be that way!

Umm asin't Italian men are caucasians, that's so silly?

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah, he's got problems... Old fashioned, stereotypical, ect...

and you also said that stops the world from progressing? actually it's the opposite, the world has progressed thus far w/o the mass interacial marrying

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

What's my opinion? i believe that blacks should build up their communities, and that means staying together. Not intermarrying

I know what your opinion is. I acknowledged that in my last post.

But you still have not answered my question:

What do the socio-economic points you raise have anything to do with how me and a woman(who happens to be of African descent) feel about each other?

Just curious to hear your reasoning.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join