It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testing while dreaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Every now & then dreams become so real I do this little test. I tell myself that if this is a dream, then I must be able to fly. Then I will myself in this endeavour. Sure enough, I do fly. Hehe.

Lately the trend is being able to move objects with only my mind in dreams. It's so kool.

What can I say. Dreams can just be fun to play around with. It's a break from the more serious stuff I use them for. Play hard. Then work hard. Then play hard....

It's all about balance.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Every now & then dreams become so real I do this little test. I tell myself that if this is a dream, then I must be able to fly. Then I will myself in this endeavour. Sure enough, I do fly. Hehe.

Lately the trend is being able to move objects with only my mind in dreams. It's so kool.

Although I haven't had much success with it myself, once you find yourself in a lucid dream you can turn it into an astral projection!

All one has to do is remove the dream imagery, and what is left should be the objective astral dimension. If you are lucky enough to realize you're having a dream on a contsant basis then imagine how often you can get into the astral

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi, i have lucid dreams nearly every night and over the last few months ive done incredible things. For example i'll look at something and shout 'that! there!' and point to where i want it to move to and it will, and ive been able to point at someone and throw them backwards or move them to whereever i want lol i really wish i could record my dreams to show people what i can do

join