It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"....A New Order Of Nations"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I found this over the weekend and thought I'd share. If this has been posted before I'm sorry.
See: "A World 2010: A New Order Of Nations" Charles W. Taylor, Faculty Member (Strategic Futurist) Strategic studies institute U.S. Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania. 1992
Library, Government Holdings # : d101. 2:w 89

ALTERNATIVE WORLD SCENARIOS FOR A NEW ORDER OF NATIONS 1993
PDF

Taylor is at his best forecasting a future environment where there are no Superpowers or Nations called Third World. Details of plans on how to deal with threats. The biggest threat to this New World Order are the remaining Superpowers which will be dealt with or left to fight their own battles until they wipe each other out. Supports the notion that arrangements must be made of the Nations based on or by, Industrialization and Modernization. In order for survival the last of the Preindustrial Nations will have to lease part of the territory for training areas to disbanded, renegade armed forces, guerrillas or U.S. Military. This work is a blueprint for the New World Order and clearly demonstrates that there is a plan of sorts with the U.S. "Almost certainly accepted by all Nations as the leading Preindustrial Nation but, less involved Militarily.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The CIA has it's own version here

To the extent that the US maintains its conventional military superiority, military competition and conflict is likely to be asymmetrical. For example, while the United States keeps a technological lead, Iran can try to circumvent it with weapons of mass destruction, and by subverting or intimidating Washington's friends and allies.

And a more recent Military View with updateshere
plus google "military 2010" for all kinds of goodies.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Bravissimo, fellas! I am astonished. Here we have the blueprints -and yet solid evidence- of an ongoing establishment of a New World Order for 2010, as well as USA's crucial role into it... and all the factual infos are spread all over the net!!!

You've got my vote!

Now it's time that I save everything on cd since some webpages might be shut down soon enough...

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I had a really big post here but, it got deleted when I edited it but, here goes.
There is obviously a new order attititude to all this and is most definately a blueprint. I have been wondering if all this is truly safe anymore. If thing happen like they want will sites like this be shut down due to the subject matter. I propose that a safer internet be built. We can just by up the "black mass" like google just did but, maybe we could build an internet inside the internet. Like a bubble within a bubble.

This is a link to something called the 2020 project, also on this page you can search declassified docs.
here

[edit on 14-10-2005 by missinginmaine]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
loved the links

still denial persists about this

I say , it's on them , for not doin' the work necessary to put the pieces together

if you tell them , [ which I now consider cheating ] they can't see it...even tho they have the answer [ you just handed to them on a silver platter ] but they'll say that it's wrong ! [ only because they haven't done the work necessary to SEE it ]

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Some people protest too much which makes me wonder. I have seen some very strong threads for and against the idea but, one can't dispute that there is more to this. All one has to do is go down to their local library and check out the government section and there are other examples. The best thing we can do is to be prepared for anything.
What if 911 was all about the Patriot Act they would have overcome one of the biggest hurdles right there. They want to invade our privacy, I say stay off the grid as much as possible.
I did a search on the "Patriot Act" at the foia site just for kicks and came up with a document on the failed assaassination attempt on Pres. Bush in 1997. Which details how weapons, explosives, and passports were paid for by Iraqi Intelligence. Five Iraqi's were sentenced to death. Anyhow, on the next page on the bottom you'll find "The Terrorism Review (Deleted)For 8 August 1991". Makes for some pretty good reading even with almost 13 pages blanked out. Makes me wonder what they are hiding. There are more of the same thing, one can learn a lot looking at these. There is a plan there.

[edit on 18-11-2005 by missinginmaine]

new topics

top topics

join