It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people like most about you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It had to be done, been as there's now a What do people hate most about you?...I had to create a opposite thread didn't I.

I've got this weird feeling this thread proberly exists somewhere already but I can't find it...so delete this thread if needed..

*cough*

anyway....people proberly like the fact I'm nice (as in listen, never shout and always understand type of nice) , well on the other hand it could mean they like me because I'm a push over...

So......What do people like most about you?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
my sense of humor...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Interestingly enough, I think it's the same thing people hate most about me. My honesty. They always know exactly where I stand. No games, no cover-ups, no guessing.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well I have to agree with Benevolent Heretic my honesty -- if you ask me a question I will give you an honest answer -- but because I am really really nice
if it isn't an answer you want to hear I will try to be nice about it.

And my sense of humor -- well if you like someone with a really twisted sense of humor that is....

and I pretty much get along with everyone -- I can see all different points of view and I personally love a person who can have a good heated discussion and still remain friends. And I don't know which is better winning the arguement or being persuaded to change sides.

Hmmm I think I can copy and paste this into the what do people hate about you thread and it will still fit.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The fact that I can see the absurdity in what most people deem sacred and express it in a funny way. Yeah, thats it, I make people laugh.

And I can help them with "Rule 62."

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
lol UK.......i think mine is my (usually) quick wit and my ability to speak like a british world war 2 fighter ace whilst drunk for over 2 hrs straight (i never falter....its cabbage crates over the briney, 10 penny ones dropping in the custard non stop)

"what,what.....mines a pint of 'owd dogs thrappers' bar man, full speed ahead and dont spare the horses!"

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My loving sense of compasion....hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
That's easy. The sight of my back as I'm leaving.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
My sense of humor and my arse.

Most say the first and in truth most like the latter.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What do people like most about you?

Women like that I rarely wear underwear. But, when I do it's usually something unusual.....like a nice mesh or an interesting print perhaps.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
women like my butt, I do work out, and I am a martial artist

BUt otherwise it is my honesty, and intelligence

and not my spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w::w::w:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My looks, my sense of humour, persona, im friendly, cutie and pretty darm friggin' amazing

:w::w::w::w::w:

top topics

join