It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only say a thanks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I posted this only to say a thanks about your hard work, a work that helps people open their minds and seek the truth not only about 'Them', but also about what stays secret even in the smallest hide-and-seek. Thank you about the effort to diclassify what they keep secret and find the reality, even it is too hard to know...

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
...your welcome?

You know this is a campaign forum? If you want to repay us, get campaigning

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderX
I posted this only to say a thanks about your hard work, a work that helps people open their minds and seek the truth not only about 'Them', but also about what stays secret even in the smallest hide-and-seek. Thank you about the effort to diclassify what they keep secret and find the reality, even it is too hard to know...

Please add my thanks too - for all your hard work, for fighting for truth, and especially subz, Mayet and djohnston - for giving us your time and energy to help make democracy work in ATSNN.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I continue realising that even now, during the hardest part of truth seeking, there are some people like you who keep on working hard... Jesus, this site is getting bigger and bigger. Gratz on our Special Guests and our posts, special information to our quest... Thank you...

new topics

top topics

join