It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Writing on the Hill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Some of my friends and I wanna start writing stuff around our local Highschool, we had already wrote something using white Plastic Bags and nailed them in the ground, but it was too small and we were trying to think of any better ideas. We thought of maybe chalk (like the ones to make lines on sports fields), flour, sand, paint, and a mixture of sand,flour, and sugar.

So I am wondering what is the best way to go about this? If anyone has any experience doing this, it would help a lot. Thanks in advanced!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How's about spray paint?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I remember once in Highschool a group of us climbed onto the roofs of the school and using chalk drew huge question marks on just about every wall that was up high im pretty sure they havent cleaned it up now

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
I remember once in Highschool a group of us climbed onto the roofs of the school and using chalk drew huge question marks on just about every wall that was up high im pretty sure they havent cleaned it up now

They have cameras checking our school out 24/7 so I don't think that could work, and for the spraypaint...we are afriand that it would take a LOT of spray paint, or that it won't look as clean. Since it would be really hard to disperse the pain evenly since the hill is covered with long grass.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Sorry to double post but we are doing it pretty soon, so response would be great. So far we have
-Plastic Bags
-Spray Paint
-Flour, Sand, Sugar
-Athletic Chalk
-Bed sheets

If anyone knows anything that works better it would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How about coming to your senses and giving it up while you're ahead. If your actions are such that you don't want them showing up on the security cameras, it's a good bet that what your doing is illegal. Don't screw up everything you've worked for to pull a stupid prank.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
One of the local colleges has a sweeping hillside lawn that is clearly visible from the main thruway.......student workers were employed for upkeep, mowing, fertilizing, etc. When the new, bright green spring growth came out, it became apparant that the fertilizer and seeds had been distributed to form letters and certain words( use your imagination) .....to the great embarassment of the administration. Plus, the guilty parties were long gone.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
How about coming to your senses and giving it up while you're ahead. If your actions are such that you don't want them showing up on the security cameras, it's a good bet that what your doing is illegal. Don't screw up everything you've worked for to pull a stupid prank.

Yes at my SCHOOL there are cameras. But there are no cameras on the Hillside that we are trying to write on. Sorry if there was any confusion.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How about painting rocks.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
How about painting rocks.

and just leave them on the hill? We thought of that but we were afraid that it might not look clean enough.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Is what you are going to do legal or illegal?
I am getting too confused here.

If the grass is long, why not just mow the words in it? Or outline them with a mower?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Try to get one of the push linemakers they use for athletic fields they probably aren't to expensive I think. You can also buy a spray paint dispenser that is liek a linemakign tool. One of my coaches had one he's use to make lines for the games and stuff.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Is what you are going to do legal or illegal?
I am getting too confused here.

Well there is this sign before you can climb the hill that says NO TRESSPASSING

If the grass is long, why not just mow the words in it? Or outline them with a mower?

Getting up to where you could see that on this hill would take some serious man power, its a long hike, not to mention a steep one. Also if we are doing this at 2 A.M. we though it might be too loud, since all of those hills echo.

top topics

join