It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's taking so long (Police State, NWO, etc)?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
no, I'm not missing any points. so far all anyone has said is that there are clubs who's purpose is to add to the coffers of the members. True

The NWO and Illuminati have been planning for years to take over the world. not true

unless anyone has anything based on actual facts and events, not supposition and he said she said, you will never convince me that the NWO and/or the Illuminati is anything more than an excuse for someone else's fears and or failures.

and my sketchy toke comment was a joke. my dope days are long behind me.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
unless anyone has anything based on actual facts and events, not supposition and he said she said, you will never convince me that the NWO and/or the Illuminati is anything more than an excuse for someone else's fears and or failures.
emphasis added by me

OK, I have no proof of an NWO or Illuminati society. I have no proof that anyone sits down (or sat down) and thinks, "What should we do to take over the world today?"

I already stated that I'm not an illuminati 'believer' and simply answered your questions about why it would take so long to complete a master plan of taking over all of human civilization. Then I fell for the bait and got involved in your debate on who made the plan, what it is, etc, but I'm done now.

I'll get out of this with one final thought: Prove that The NWO and Illuminati have not been planning for years to take over the world. This is the same challenge that you are giving to the others here.

Good luck to the rest, keep up the outstanding posts, I'm outta here!

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarynProve that The NWO and Illuminati have not been planning for years to take over the world. This is the same challenge that you are giving to the others here.

400 years without world domination is a good indicator that it ain't happening but you are right to request the same of me. Innocent until proven guilty so the burden is on the believer to prove existence of this nefarious club with 400 year old roots. The NWO, Illuminati etc are social Bigfoots (feets?).

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
the illuminati is very real.. and well documented.. it is the bavarian supreme counsel of the order of the freemasons (each nation has it's own supreme councel, except for the US which has 2) . now wether that makes them the secret progenitors of the NWO remains to be seen, but make no doubt that the illuminati does exist, and is considered alittle notorious, even by masons.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's not just going to hapen, things take time.
If it hapens too fast like a sudden change people will not accept it.
So it is little by little, first they wave some rights and they say it's for u'r protection after a while they take some more rights after a while they come in to u'r house.
People are being indoctrinated little by little so they wont know the diffrence .
It's little by little so you will get use to it and say hey it's been like this for a long time so i guess it's okay.
And you will think it's okay after they brain wash you

Brain wash is a proces.
New world order is a proces.
Any thing that has a proces has stepts.
step 1 step 2 step 3 and it's curently evolving to a level where you cant do anything about it.
The proces involves rules that you cant change and once they are in place
it's game over.

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light
the illuminati is very real.. and well documented.. it is the bavarian supreme counsel of the order of the freemasons (each nation has it's own supreme councel, except for the US which has 2) . now wether that makes them the secret progenitors of the NWO remains to be seen, but make no doubt that the illuminati does exist, and is considered alittle notorious, even by masons.

Are you by any chance referring to the Ancient & Accepted Rite (known as the Scottish Rite in the US?). I don't think it exists in every nation, but I'm pretty darn sure its not the Illuminati and I'm quite certain its not regarded as notorious by freemasons.

Either way, I've never heard of it being referred to as the Bavarian Supreme Council. Would this be because I'm not high up enough yet to be told this stuff?

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
What is taking so long? This NWO is supposed to be powerful and secretly behind various things from terrorist attacks, rigging elections, etc. Heck, they are suppost to take over the world and enslave us all.. they must be powerful and have followers, supporters all over the world if they wanted to accomplish this.

why the wait

Once they announce the existence of the Bird Flu in the USA...and start quarantine people...thing would get interesting...

''Fear is the mind Killer..."

only then people will almost willing to do whatever they tell to do...''Resistance is futile''...

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well first off the little green men are slow with all the chem trails and such.

I mean the ESP from the sun/son can't get through the US gov mixture of cloud juice and plus most people don't understand the instructions yet but given enough clear nights and extreme drug use or chowing on some acacia tree with an maoi should produce end of days very soon.

You know what they say about friday don't you?

Dead on Friday awake on Sunday break dance with Moon Men on Monday

I just turned 33!

AMEN! Allah Jebus etc

posted on Oct, 23 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78Any thing that has a proces has stepts.
step 1 step 2 step 3 and it's curently evolving to a level where you cant do anything about it.
The proces involves rules that you cant change and once they are in place
it's game over.

so we're on step 4,568,689,125?

if this thing is real and it is taking this long, y'all shouldn't worry too much. at this rate it might happen right about the time that giant asteroid smacks into the earth

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Crakeur, for many people it is their legacy.

no, a legacy is a building or a trust that ensures that people like Paris Hilton can make an ass of themselves in the public eye and never actually have to work, should they decide not to.

Well you could say they are building a new empire, a empire that reaches across the globe has never been seen in human history.
I myself don't believe in all that reptilian crap that Icke talks about, other than that he does make some good points. Just don't make the connection reptilian-NWO, rather reptilian-crap.
But elites trying to dominate the world is really nothing new.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."
-- Albert Pike, architect of the New World Order, 33rd degree Mason, Grand Commander of North American Freemasonry

BTW, America is already a police state.

[edit on 24/10/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If it does happen I hope it is like a big show down and we see the whole truth of everything. I mean I don't want everyone to die of course not but nothing gets me more excited than secret truths. I always said if there was one last thing I did like just say last day on earth it would be drive a wells cargo truck or the like into area 51 and just run in and see something crazy. It would seriously SUCK if there was nothing more than some radar proof composite planes and some super guns
I wanna see ESP aliens that can take over my friggin mind! Heck its my last day myswell have some excitment no?

Anyway the point of people saying no NWO order I can understand with a lot of crazy things that are belived. On the other hand if you look at big dollar dealings,tax breaks,ties in gov of course there are things happening. If most if any of us were on the recieving end we would not talk about it either...

Polotic are polotics but evil politics can fall under NWO to a point...

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
What is taking so long? This NWO is supposed to be powerful and secretly behind various things from terrorist attacks, rigging elections, etc. Heck, they are suppost to take over the world and enslave us all.. they must be powerful and have followers, supporters all over the world if they wanted to accomplish this.

Their supporters are mini reflections of themselves - self-serving power-hungry sociopaths that are promised control if they toe the party line and do as they are told by those with more power (whether behind the scenes or public figures). Conversely, they are eliminated and replaced if they do not toe the party line as there is never a shortage of psychopaths to fill the positions of power. But the majority of their suppoters are those who are fooled into believing that they are suppoting something else entirely - this includes things like the military (strict hierarchy, secrecy, only need-to-know info to lower ranks, very easy to maintain illusion of status quo there), and the general population once propertly conditioned by fear.

Short answer is - they already rule the world covertly, manipulating the economy and the governments and everything in between without being publically known or acknowledged (though fairly easily seen by their actions by careful and objective observers). However, the overt and public control is scheduled for the near future because THAT is when certain "natural" events are due on this planet (cataclysms, cometary bombardments, and more), and as a result provide the perfect opportunity to finalize control of absolutely everything. Also, I agree with some posters who said it makes no sense for them to prepare this plan over many generations without yielding no benefit for those who started it. It is contradictory to say that they are psychos who want to take over the world, but they don't want to do it they want their great-great-great grandchildren to have this power because they are so selfless and love their potential descendants so much (yet strangely enough loathe humanity so much so as to devise a plan to rule it) - AND they are naive enough to assume that this is what their ancestors would also want to do many generations from now. There is no "family name" to maintain in this either, these people are not publically known, and possibly will never be.

But the reality is more involved and the rabbit hole seemingly has no end in sight - with each new layer of control there appears to be a deeper layer. The generation-spanning planning and execution of this NWO is not done by humans at all, but it is done at a hyperdimentional level by certain hyperdimentional entities that are not restricted by time or space as we are. As a result, what for us can be thousands of years, for them can be whatever they choose it to be as they travel back and forth at will and alter things as needed to prepare the planet for what is going to occur a few years from now on a global scale. It is far more than just cataclysms and comets, it is more of an intersection of events, physical and non-physical, and a combination of sorts.

Exactly HOW it will be executed is anyone's guess, but we're seeing the acceleration of these changes since 911 and the continuing buildup of this false terror threat. By carefully reading the signs it may be possible to see certain events that may be coming up next, like the aforementioned US (and possibly global) economic collapse in the very near future.

And for the record, it is the same beings that created all of our monotheistic religions arond the world for the same purpose - control of those susceptible to such methods of control. And they always use the same 2 methods, all of which exploit our own mechanical nature and thus tendency to be susceptible to those 2 methods of elliciting control of free will.
1. Threat, whether real or made up.
2. Reward, whether instant or future, and again whether real or made up.

All technicalities and details of any control system always go back to these 2 basic roots, which underline the nature of our being and explain why these methods have a tendency to work to begin with - because we are all service to self beings. We are led to make assumptions and to wishfully think because we are internally rewarded by these assumptions (they feel good warm and fuzzy) and we are afraid of certain possibilities so we turn a blind eye and pretend they don't exist at all costs.

For example, the assumption that the terrorists are strictly "outsiders" and are muslim extremists instead of elements of our own government is very comforting, and the idea that the government of the great "land of the free" USA can be responsible for such atrocities is very scary and "world shattering" for many people to consider, because literally their world view does not have a place for such a possibility due to their patriotic conditioning and love for their country and as a result the assumption that their great "democracy" can never do anything of this nature, it is simply impossible, period.

And the only way for them to consider it is to completely shatter this deeply ingrained world view, which is most often extremely difficult to accomplish, depending on how powerful the programming and conditioning is in the person. However, certain shocks, when powerful enough, are sufficient to shock a person into considering the very possibilities that have been "off limits" in their mind until that time. One such shock, once again, is the very probable US economic collapse in the near future. How that affects the reality of the US public mindset is anyone's guess, and also how it will be spun by the government, who will be "blamed", etc. It is also possible that it will be very cleverly used to put people into an even deeper sleep and as a result retain that blind allegiance and faith in their "leaders" and their words and actions.

Why didn't they just making the 9/11 terrorist attacks here in the United States bigger? so there would be no question of strict martial law and turn the place into a police state over night.

There will be opposition if the government imposes martial law which can grow like wildfire and can be very hard to control if it becomes popular - but if they take it slow (as they are) they can eventually get the people to demand it themselves, and think it to be normal and good. The same reason they still pretend to have elections but provide no real choice to the population anyway in terms of who our leader is - to gradually condition the population to the idea of being powerless yet under the self-gratifying illusion of having control, and that illusion is what they want more people to buy into and accept as "normal" and "the only way this can be". So after 911 many things have been done that would not have been possible before, but they are relatively subtle and do not really affect the lives of Americans so much - they still have their cars, their jobs, their McDonalds and Walmart, their movie theatre, their favorite music, etc etc. However, all the things truly vital to the nature of their existance - like their constitutional rights, their ability to choose their leaders, their knowledge of what their government is doing and why they are doing it - those things have been removed without most people noticing or caring. And they don't care BECAUSE their daily routine life has not been altered, which is what most people really care about - and as long as it remains this way, it is very easy to establish total control while pretending everything is as it always was, that nothing changed.

Just like in Nazi Germany, people accept practically anything as long as they are economically content and are entertained by plenty of "bread and circuses". Which is why the likely total economic crash in US a few months from now might be enough of a shock to snap people out of their cozy comfort zones and into seeing just what happened to their country, what really happened while they kept themselves busy with their daily lives and had their sense of "security" and "stability" and from that falsely assumed that everything else must also be the way it has always been.

If "they" wanted a bring on a police state like some people claim, why don't they set up like 5 teams of snipers (that are all for the NWO cause) and send them to 5 major cities. Have them begin shooting at random people, government officials, etc.

Now that people around the world have been thoroughly conditioned to be afraid of terrorists under every bed and every rock, this may very well happen and would probably be effective now. But again, in order for it to be truly effective, people must be thoroughly conditioned to have a daily sense of "outside threat" of those phantom and omnipresent terrorists, which a great number of people already have.

I would think it would be a lot faster to put teams of snipers around the country, or explosives all over the place so everyone is scared to leave their house or drive, etc and then we could bring on the NWO.

Don't be surprised if that is next on the menu. This would be the so-called "proof" that terrorists are indeed just crazy and are pretty much everywhere, as they already want us to believe.

Or they could just step up to the podium at the white house, or somwhere else in the world and say "we are taking over...".

Never going to happen - the only successful tyrrany is one where people are cornered into choosing it themselves, and are made to believe that there exists no other alternative, that it is necessary to "fix" whatever the problem they have been presented. Once that belief has been fully ingrained, in other words, once people are conditioned with only ONE specific solution by believing that the problem is what the government claims it is and the solution is too, then THAT is when the "big random scary bangs" start as you say they should.

Just some thoughts, hope they help

-Mike

[edit on 24-10-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblamBut the reality is more involved and the rabbit hole seemingly has no end in sight - with each new layer of control there appears to be a deeper layer. The generation-spanning planning and execution of this NWO is not done by humans at all, but it is done at a hyperdimentional level by certain hyperdimentional entities that are not restricted by time or space as we are. As a result, what for us can be thousands of years, for them can be whatever they choose it to be as they travel back and forth at will and alter things as needed to prepare the planet for what is going to occur a few years from now on a global scale. It is far more than just cataclysms and comets, it is more of an intersection of events, physical and non-physical, and a combination of sorts.

ok so the NWO is actually hyperdimentional entities? yeah, that's gonna help the argument. "no, it wasn't the involvment of the medicis and later the bush family. it was a cosmic vapor named brjglak"

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ok so the NWO is actually hyperdimentional entities? yeah, that's gonna help the argument. "no, it wasn't the involvment of the medicis and later the bush family. it was a cosmic vapor named brjglak"

What is "NWO" anyway, how would you define it? The imposition of some "NWO" involves an assumption that there is some "old world order" that is currently in place, and it will be fundementally changed into something else. But considering that the true nature of this world has never been what is presented to the public, any "change" to the "world order" that is perceived by the population is superficial at best, and is done for public consumption only. In other words, only the appearances change, nothing more.

The question is not so much what is the "NWO" but what is the CURRENT world order. Until an individual sees it as it is, the individual is powerless to do anything, since all his actions will be based on the illusions that are presented to him as "reality". And when one acts on illusions, the actions are illusions as well - nothing that is real changes, and any change one perceives is just a false reality as well, so the individual remains a slave incapable of doing anything. But once the truth is seen, the person gains the capability to do something real, and as a result, gains the freedom that he never had while his perception was based on an engineered lie.

Example: Republicans and Democrats are just superficial differences, they serve the same master. These groups exist to create the illusion that there is a choice, and that choosing one or the other will make all the difference. In reality, no matter who one votes for, nothing changes except the self-gratifying idea that "you made a difference", so you can go back to your life and let your newly elected "leader" handle everything. The president has always been a public figure, a puppet. But people are content with their belief that their vote can fundementally change something, that the power is truly in the president and the government/party they see on TV. And as long as the people think shis, regardless of whether it is true or not, they are content. So the goal of the powers-that-be is to maintain the illusion of freedom for as long as possible.

When there are problems, they create a "fall guy", which can be anyone including the president. Once he is replaced, people are again content in thinking that "all is well" and "the system works". As a result this can be maintained for an indefinite period of time, as the population are kept apathetic, ignorant, and preoccupied with their daily lives to really care or ask too many questions. Those few who do ask questions and think critically, and begin to see the lie, they are too few to matter. And even then, there are layers upon layers upon layers of lies. So seeing beyond one layer does not mean you suddenly see "the truth". And the higher you go, the less people exist who are aware of the existance of that layer, as the rest seem to be content to see past just one or 2 levels, and assume that's all there is to it.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by lilblam]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblamWhat is "NWO" anyway, how would you define it?

an excuse fabricated hundreds of years ago by people who were unhappy with their place in life and, rather than go out and make a change, they opted to come up with a bogeyman of sorts to explain why they are not (pick one) richer, smarter, more important etc.

Now, please note that I have said, repeatedly, that I believe many myths to be based on some form of truth so I think it could very well be possible that at some point in time someone might have come out with the idea of forming a new world order and ditching the ways of the romans or some other ruling group and perhaps this concept has been used as the basis of the NWO mystery but for someone who wasn't expected to live to be 50 to plan on taking over the world over the course of say 1,000 years, I'd say that's putting a lot of faith in the next 20 generations.

so, you ask me what the NWO is.
Keyser Soze?
Rolo Tomassi?
The Bogeyman?

a spook, a myth, a phantom

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thought experiment:

Step 1
Imagine you are an immensely wealthy/powerful figure on the global scene.
Your wealth and power are not a result of your own cunning and stick-to-it attitude, but inheritance and privelege.

Step 2
Imagine also that as a child you were not raised with the same indoctrination and education as the rest of your home nation. You were given the best education that money could buy, including an in-depth understanding of world history, power, resources, along with enough critical-thinking to be able to understand and predict the course of events.

Step 3
Imagine that you are recognized by those around you, your peers, parents, and the priveleged neighbors of your family as a wonderful example of charity, honor and civility.

Step 4
Now imagine that you have access to intelligence, planning, and policy. Just about everyone you know personally KNOWS that your and their priveleged place in society is unearned and tenuous. Your fate is inherently linked to their fate. Your fortune and your children's inheritence will depend on your ability to protect it from the profane.

Step 5
Now, assume that this is coupled with indoctrination at a critical developmental juncture in your life with "hidden" "secret" and "forbidden" knowledge. This knowledge tells you just what you want to hear. That you are like a god. That you are rich and priveleged because you are superior. Your bloodline is noble, "pure" or whatever else floats your ego. You are deserving of a "Master's" place in a society of masters and slaves/servants.

At this point it is not necessary that you be handed plans laid out 400 years in advance. You know the general direction, the purpose and the goals for you and yours. You see yourself as the prime example of evolution and adaptation, therefore you will adapt to changes in society, technology as they come. After all, you and yours have tremendous resources at your disposal. You have the wits and the motivation to keep the pecking order the way it is. In fact, if you can make minor changes that will ensure continued prosperity for your "bloodline" to existing policy, you will not hesitate.

Before you mock a theory, think it through. Use Ockham's razor to sort the reality from the chaff that is sprinkled throughout conspiracy literature. Ask yourself simple questions like, "Why do I spend most of my waking hours at work?" Or, "how free am I, really?" This is the route I have taken, and I think it is an enlightening and worthwhile one. However, you will never learn anything by assuming you already have the answers.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wish they would hurry it up so I can start making some real money while I am young enough to enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Some of us work and make lots of money. Some of us struggle to make little money. Some of us do not work, and some of us fight just to live another day. At the base level I see nothing today that isn't a reflection of yesterday. Underground crime, corrupt politicians, secret sects. What possible goal can anyone have than to aquire more money? And how cliche is that? There will always be someone with a gold tap and someone being exploited. A new world order? But what does this mean? The people will still have to eat. Will still need electricity. Will still need clothing. Who will supply these things? Workers. So nothing changes. A loss of freedom? Freedom comes and goes throughout history. Nothing new there. Isn't a nice thing when it happens, but what can you do? A secret group implies a secret agenda. So what could the big secret be that hasn't been seen before? Slaves to aid in space travel? Well someone has to build the craft. Religious purposes? Well THAT'S real new. Make no mistake, I'm not happy with the way things are playing out today, but then neither was my Grandmother when she was in a concentration camp watching her friends die. The way I see it, put any name you want to it, but at the end of the day the saddest thing of it all is that it appears we shall never learn from history. Unless I'm missing something, or blind to some brand new unheard of recipe for the future. Just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
All I have to say is The US is the current NWO.
It all started at the signing of the Delcaration of Independance in A.D.1776
We are already part of the NWO.
The problem is everyone in the US thinks they will be the victim.
If you live in the US, you really have nothing to worry about. Because in the end if you are true US citizen no harm will come to you by the government.
They might make your life unpleasent, thats all. So stop worrying about trouble, just prepare for the hard times.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
informatu,

how do you explain saudi royals, who are controlling all this oil? they have attained major world control by living on top of a black liquid that wasn't known to have much significance 400 years ago.

how do you explain someone who came from humble roots and now has massive loads of money and some serious control over a large following like, say Oprah Winfrey?

I see your line of reasoning but that is really just a variation on the rich getting richer. If there was a NWO pulling the strings, people like Oprah wouldn't ever get this big (and I don't mean fat but man that head is large).

Don't bother with the exception to the rule nonsense because she is in media, which can be the easiest place for someone in a position of power to halt the rise of a celebrity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join