It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's taking so long (Police State, NWO, etc)?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
What is taking so long? This NWO is supposed to be powerful and secretly behind various things from terrorist attacks, rigging elections, etc. Heck, they are suppost to take over the world and enslave us all.. they must be powerful and have followers, supporters all over the world if they wanted to accomplish this.

Why didn't they just making the 9/11 terrorist attacks here in the United States bigger? so there would be no question of strict martial law and turn the place into a police state over night.

Or why not make the London bombings much bigger? There were talks about nuclear weapons, bio-weapons, etc that terrorist could use before the bombings took place. If the NWO were behind it.. why not use them? Kill many more, government could get more control because of the situation, etc.

If "they" wanted a bring on a police state like some people claim, why don't they set up like 5 teams of snipers (that are all for the NWO cause) and send them to 5 major cities. Have them begin shooting at random people, government officials, etc.

Seems they could be doing more out there to make this happen quicker. And when something does happen.. there seems to always be some kid to add up two dates and BINGO... secret evil Mason, NWO, etc number.

I would think it would be a lot faster to put teams of snipers around the country, or explosives all over the place so everyone is scared to leave their house or drive, etc and then we could bring on the NWO.

Or they could just step up to the podium at the white house, or somwhere else in the world and say "we are taking over...". That could give them the ability to announce who they are, the plans, etc. Oh sure, there would be massive resistance.. but why are they worried? They are the ones that have them secret camps, rail cars, etc (EVEN mind control, right?). I'm sure these NWO guys have guns and other weapons so they shouldn't be to concerned. And some of you say the public are mindless and will not do anything.. even more reason to stop delaying and get on with the enslaving or whatever they want to do.

why the wait?

[edit on 10-10-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
First and foremost, i must comment on this rather Hilarious and ridiculous post, But a post is a post anyway, do you say?

On to another matter, the NWO is here already, it exist, they are so covert, and so secretive and have filled your head with propganda, and nonsense, that you haven't noticed it has descended upon u. Hmm...... We are at the ABOVE TOP SECRET community, is the driving resistance force, behind this ignorance to rid people's mind of mental slavery, and free them from the system's oppression..:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I must state up front that I'm not convinced that the NWO exists or that some of the more far out theories are legit, but here's my best shot at your questions (just my opinions and speculations):

Originally posted by andpau66
What is taking so long?

To act quickly would result in people not simply accepting the changes to our society.

Why didn't they just making the 9/11 terrorist attacks here in the United States bigger?

There was no need to have the attack be 'bigger'. The majority of the public has accepted or applauded the changes in our society since 9-11 based on the fear of terrorism generated by the attack. Also, declaring strict martial law overnight would result in massive resistance, something that patience will negate.

Or why not make the London bombings much bigger?

Same as above.

Or they could just step up to the podium at the white house, or somwhere else in the world and say "we are taking over...". That could give them the ability to announce who they are, the plans, etc. Oh sure, there would be massive resistance.. but why are they worried? They are the ones that have them secret camps, rail cars, etc (EVEN mind control, right?). I'm sure these NWO guys have guns and other weapons so they shouldn't be to concerned. And some of you say the public are mindless and will not do anything.. even more reason to stop delaying and get on with the enslaving or whatever they want to do.

why the wait?

Simply saying, "we are taking over", would result in massive revolutions. Sure, if there is an NWO that 'owns' the military, etc. they could possibly simply kill anyone that attempts to rebel against their system, but it would take a long time, a lot of resources and would result in additional hatred for 'the system' and cost uncounted lives on both sides of the fight.

It would be a million times simpler to be patient and bring everything on by inches over generations and have (almost) everyone accept their new way of life peacefully, happily and even gratefully.

To take over an entire nation the size and population of the US and succeed in holding it would require at least the apathy if not the actual consent of the majority of the population. To achieve this lofty of a goal, patience in completing it would be a very small and necessary price to pay.

I hope this answered some of your questions and wasn't just a waste of my time because you were trolling...

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Jaryn]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Who says they do not have control already?

I find it funny, but the Government/Police already push laws and control onto people where it is not needed.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but ive been busy..

NWO will be incontrol soon

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
here's my problem with the NWO, illuminati and all these other secret organizations that are plotting to take over the world.

centuries in the planning.

I'm sorry but I can't see how it would take this long and, more important, why bother with something that won't happen for hundreds of years. If I was sitting around with my evil henchmen, trying to hatch a plan, and one of them said "let's put a plan in motion so that the grandchildren of our grandchildren's grandchildren will rule the world, I'd have smacked him in the head and moved on to new business"

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Crakeur, for many people it is their legacy.

It is also a case of providing for your children, many people wish to give the best life for their family that they can do. Never having to worry abotu money, being able to get away with anything and do anything is a very nice and easy life.

Edit: Add a bit more depth to it.

[edit on 11/10/2005 by Odium]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Crakeur, for many people it is their legacy.

no, a legacy is a building or a trust that ensures that people like Paris Hilton can make an ass of themselves in the public eye and never actually have to work, should they decide not to.

if there was a plot that began centuries ago, it was put in place by morons. they started something that required centuries of offspring to follow, provided there was offspring to follow it. they were relying on the future to follow a course that allowed their plan to be continued. if this is the case, they are geniuses in predicting the path of the future but awful planners as it would be harder now than 100 years ago to take over the world.

with each decade we see amazing changes in science and the world. 300 years ago they were amazed at the printing press. what could they have known then that would allow for them to plan this far ahead? nothing. and given that the world has changed so much and in so many different ways, their initial plans would be useless.

NWO and anything else you want to call it cannot, in my eyes, exist and, if it does, it is merely a social club where guys get together, greet eachother with the secret handshake (some variation of the interlocking pinkie finger - like every other secret handshake) and then talk about how things would be different if they ruled the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
good lord.. i cant belive what i am reading.. of course the NWO exists.. they have since long before there was even a USA, why do you think that this continent was called "The New World"

hey lets all look at the back of a 1$ bill.. i know you all have to have alteast one, see that big pyramid on the back?? you know... the big freemason symbol, hey look at that ribbon below it in the circle.. anyone here read latin but me? it says "Novus Ordo Seclorum", wanna guess what that means?? dont worry i will tell you so you dont pop a vessel in your brain.. it means "New World Order"

and as far as the centuries of planning, requiring not only followers who will carry out the task, but the funds to do so.. the illuminati are three things.. Rich, family oriented (Their's not yours), and OCCULTISTS.

Now regardless on your views on the occult.. they take it very seriously. they are firm belivers of reincarnation, divination, and ritual magick. they have money, and the kind of family indoctrination to put the concepts of "Legacy" into their offspring's heads, and they belive that reincarnation will return them to their former positions within their families and in the world power structure. (on a side note, it is belived within my own family that i am my great-great-grandfathers reincarnation)

Now your opinions on all this is IRRELEVANT, they belive it whole heartedly, and they have been putting these plans in motion for more then 400 years.
and the reason that no one sees it, is because no one can ever belive that such a great secret would be left out in the open for everyone to see.. well the best place to keep someone from laying eyes on it.. is to hide it under their nose

'I cant watch my mouth.. it's under my nose!!"

Oh and those terror attacks that should have been bigger if they wanted to really get a reaction... they want to take over the world.. Not destroy it.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by Becon of Light]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becon of Light it says "Novus Ordo Seclorum", wanna guess what that means?? dont worry i will tell you so you dont pop a vessel in your brain.. it means "New World Order"

The phrase Novus Ordo Seclorum (Latin for "New Order of the Ages") appears on the reverse of the Great Seal of the United States, first designed in 1782 and printed on the back of the American dollar bill since 1935. It is also appears at the Coat of Arms of the Yale School of Management, Yale University's business school. It is often thought, incorrectly, to mean "New World Order"; however, the exact Latin translation for the latter phrase would be "Novus Ordo Mundi."

en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by Becon of Light
they want to take over the world.. Not destroy it.

ok, so they do exist. I guess world domination is not a top priority.

1. balance check book
2. gift for junior
3. pay bills
4. bring car in for oil change
5. grocery shopping..
etc
etc
etc
10000408768398383978634997238. clip toenails
10000408768398383978634997239. take over the world

so, if the founding fathers of the United States meant to install a NWO, were the illuminati pulling their strings? Apparently, the illuminat has been around since the 14th century. Who's got dibs on the global domination?

Imagine if you were plotting a 200 plus year plan to take control of the world for your future heirs, only to find out that someone else is 300 or so years ahead of you.

this is the inherent problem with many conspiracies. too many different conspiracies revolving around the same point. Bush blew up the WTC, The Mossad blew up the WTC, the illuminati blew up the WTC.... if at least three factions did it, someone's wrong and since everything points to something far more plausible and possible, you take all the other "stuff" and make a movie instead.

the bogeyman isn't real. based in historical fact somewhere? perhaps. but twisted and turned to suit the story. After 4 centuries or more, the story is nothing more than that.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Crackeur, you have really missed the point. The Founding Fathers had no desire to take over the world, nor did they install an implement with which to do so.

Rather than me pounding my fingers into bloody stumps only to be ignored, if you'd like a little insight on this particular topic, please go to the ATS Weekly button up top and look at the three previous letters before this week's. I would have had another article going more in depth, but I missed the deadline.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
while I have my (really, really big) doubts about the whole NWO Illuminati thing, I can understand why it would take so long to take over the entire globe, especially considering they arent using conventional military force.

Think about it, how long did it take the romans to conquer the majority of the known world, centuries?, how long did it take for the british empire to establish its power throughout the world centuries.

Now imagine you had to take over the world nowadays, without using big armies, only by slowly brainwashing people into accepting what you want them to believe, and slowly consolidating all financial, corporate, and governmental and eventually I'm sure military power to one centralised place, all without anyone realising it, in fact actually making people accept it willingly, forgetting all about national identity, religious, and racial identities and affiliations?

That would take a long, long time.

One last word. Dont forget the old chef's trick on cooking live Frogs, If you drop them straight into boiling water they leap straight out, but if you put them in the water and slowly heat it until its boiling the frog will happily swim around until its too late and dies

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by genuineninjaThink about it, how long did it take the romans to conquer the majority of the known world, centuries?, how long did it take for the british empire to establish its power throughout the world centuries.

the difference is that conquering nations were just that. Nations of people rallying behind a king or leader to expand their boudaries and broaden their reach.

The NWO, Illuminati, Order of whatever is a small secret group doing the same thing for the benefit of the small secret group. The only way one group can ever establish rule over the globe would be by force or global unity in the face of a common adversary.

There is but one common adversary that might actually help to unite us globally (aliens) and I just don't see the human race being able to unite to face that front.

Thomas I will do my best to read those things when I can but there are too many negative strikes against this kind of conspiracy for me to be swayed. An invite into the club might do the trick.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah, I suppose their own words, stating exactly what their intentions are, can't be expected to sway anyone's opinion. No doubt. Looking at what has happened in the last many decades that have been IAW their stated goals shouldn't be a clue, either. No way. Only an idiot would look at their stated goals and see how things are progressing and determine that they are getting their way. Pass me a shiny object, please.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, I suppose their own words, stating exactly what their intentions are, can't be expected to sway anyone's opinion. No doubt. Looking at what has happened in the last many decades that have been IAW their stated goals shouldn't be a clue, either. No way. Only an idiot would look at their stated goals and see how things are progressing and determine that they are getting their way. Pass me a shiny object, please.

what's that smell? sarcasm

there is no ultra secret organization pulling strings for centuries to take over the world.

let's say there is. let's say that at this moment we are another 50 years away from this NWO with eyeballs on our dollars and secret handshakes and what have you. Great. Things are looking rosy and uncle ebeneezer's plan from 1291 is about to come to fruition. it was so slow and painless that nobody saw it coming.

Not even the crazy guy in the white house who goes and launches a nuke at china for supporting Russia who was secretly aiding Korea who was in cahoots with Iran.

China sends some back. Korea decides to play along too.

The world is destroyed.

When you are dealing with a global population in the billions, you are dealing with an uncountable number of variables that can screw with your 1000 year plan for global control.

I will say it one last time. It might have, at one time, been something that someone wanted to do. The origins might be founded in fact, when the world was split amongst a handfull of nations and our knowledge of the world was limited. Back then a secret society that pulled the strings and flipped the switches behind the curtain might have been possible and it might have been a tool to gain control over a few more civilized nations but in today's world there are too many people, too many countries, too many sides taken, too many friends, too many enemies, too many of everything.

Again ,conjecture, rumors and accusations are not going to sway my belief that 400 years have passed and the world is more divided today than ever before and this is part of the master plan.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sarcasm? Moi?

Gee, you say there is no such organization, but George Washington was aware of it. Let's see, do I take your word for it or George's? I hope you aren't offended if I take the word of one of my favorite historical people.

Look at more recent groups, groups connected to otehr groups throughout the world, a network of the elite who use their power and influence to direct global onsgoings. When you feel patriotic, for example, they feel the need to sell arms to the opponent with which to kill your friends as you kill the opponents' friends. It's been going on for decades, all the waile, through thesis-antithesis-synthesis, we get closer to a very manageable herd of braindead cattle.

You speak as if "they" (and you know who they are) want to have nuclear war with China! At least, you seem to think I think that. Nothing can be farther from the truth. You're not following the money and the products very well. While we are to believe China is the upcoming enemy, our countries are doing great business with the Yellow Threat! Where's the sense in that? A lot, if you understand what is going on.

The world is no longer a mystery when you study the groups, see how they are working in concert, and see what techniques they use. You don't understand, you doubt their very existence and wonder why "they" haven't made it happen yet, simply because of not having all the facts, yet. You will, though. You obviously have a sharp mind that isn't numbed, yet, and you'll start reading and start putting two and two together.

Next year you'll be sounding a little different, I'll bet.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You speak as if "they" (and you know who they are) want to have nuclear war with China!

wow.

I picked China at random. I wasn't implying that anyone wants anything. Merely showing how random the world is today compared to back when George Washington was laying the groundwork for this master plan that should come to fruition some time in the year 2297, provided the asteroid doesn't hit, the comet doesn't hit, we don't amuse ourselves to death etc.

I don't doubt that there are "secret" societies out there (how secretive are they if there are books about them?) but are they actually accomplishing world control? No. They are not. They cannot.

Once again I will refer you to the fact that simpler times (washington's era) might have made this grandiose plan seem more possible to pull off but the world has changed and there is no way that a small group can still pull the strings to control the world. there will always be people and groups who try to manipulate events to capitalize on the situation but control the world with a 400 year lay away plan? you will need to give me more back up than George Washington knew they existed. He smoked a lot of dope. They all did. Paranoia must've run rampant. I know I get a bit sketchy when I'm huffing the green grass.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Once again I will refer you to the fact that simpler times (washington's era) might have made this grandiose plan seem more possible to pull off but the world has changed and there is no way that a small group can still pull the strings to control the world.

You seem to be missing the point completely (whether by choice or not, I don't know).

I am not completely convinced of the 'master plan' illuminati concept (although I really need to read the letters TC referenced above), but you and I both accept that there are 'secret societies' that exist today, right? OK, now consider that these are long standing groups of like-minded people that cooperate with each other to further their own lives.

Let's suppose a member has the option of hiring a member or a non-member for a great paying, politically or economically powerful job; they hire the member, right? Of course they do, the member is like-minded or they wouldn't be a member of the same group and therefore can be counted on to work toward the same goals. Now, they have the option of awarding a contract to a company owned by a member or a non-member...which do you think gets the contract? Bingo, you got it in one!

Now, we all know this goes on, we see it every day in our own lives, so we can easily suppose it happens in the lives of the movers and shakers of the world as well. So, we have people that come from rich and powerful families taking care of their and other rich and powerful families to the benefit of the (you guessed it!) rich and powerful families. Slowly, but surely, these rich and powerful become more rich and powerful through their 'good old boy network'.

(You're with me so far, right? Of course you are, this is all simple observation and logic.)

Now, each generation of these families does a little more to help their families and friends to gain more wealth and more power. Once again, something we all know occurs. In going through these steps to improve their own, their childrens, their families and their friends lives, these people are bringing about the NWO agenda whether they are 'part' of some grand plan illuminati group or not!

Do I believe that there is some group that is the illuminati, that sits back and plans how to take the next step in 'taking over the world'? Not really, but I accept it's possible.

What I do believe 100% because I have seen too much of it (during my life and by simply reading history):
There are people that are doing whatever they can to improve their own and their family (children) and friends political and economical standing in U.S. and world society and that as a result, the lives and freedoms of their subordinates (the U.S. and world population in general) can and will be sacrificed. These people do not see myself, my friends and my family as anything more than resources to be used to improve things for them. This is not necessarily 'evil', it is simply human nature. The problem is that by furthering their goals in their lives and preparing for their children's lives to be better, they are more than willing to 'sacrifice' us.

These groups of people are all working towards the same ultimate goals of more wealth and more power because that is what makes their lives better. Are the individual groups connected or controlled at the highest levels? How should I know!? I'm not in one, let alone being at the top of it!

This is what I see as the NWO. It may or may not be some grand scheme cooked up by one group or one family, but the result is the same: Someone has to be the winner, someone has to be the one that is the most successful, placing him/her and their family and friends at the top of the heap and placing all the rest of us at the bottom.

This was way longer than I intended it to be and as usual, I read it over and over and keep thinking that I'm not really getting my point across well enough, but I have other things to do so I will settle for this.

I'll simply add as a last thought:
You are unwilling to believe in the NWO, correct? Do you believe that you, your family and your friends don't want a better life for yourselves? That is what the NWO is at it's most basic level: people who want a better life for themselves, their families and their friends. The problem is that they don't care about the rest of us and they have the power to make things happen that are good for them, but are unwanted, unneeded or even harmful to the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
of course everyone does what they can to leave a lasting impression on their offspring and their offspring's offspring.

so, we're all nwo. we're all illuminati. trying to make money and having less scruples than someone else is one thing, blowing up buildings, starting wars or whatever else the nwo is supposedly behind, is entirely different.

the key thing to point out is that almost every NWO and Illuminati believer tells you it is a plan in motion. well, the iluminati has been around for centuries. It's a crappy plan and it needs to be reworked. The NWO is younger and equally crappy in that it too is apparently going to take forever.

It's the timelines that get me.

nobody doubts the existence of groups/clubs/societies, secret or public, who's sole purpose is to bring in more money for the members. Be it the he man woman hater's club or the cramer monthly stock picks, the purpose is networking which will, hopefully, bring more money to the members. That's a given. That one of these clubs is over a hundred years old and the purpose is to not only make money but to ensure that one day it's members will control everything? Nope.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Your still missing the point of what i have stated, it doesnt matter what you belive.. because they belive, they belive that their financal power, and their occult skills will make it happen. and they condition their children to belive so that they will continue with the "Great work"

As for who would be in charge, they all accept that this sort of thing can not be done without a leading body, but they also accept that none of them would follow one single person (they still belive in freewill, they just dont think YOU deserve any for yourself), thus they create a supreme council where they debate and decide next steps. remember they consider each person at the table to be both a "Brother" and a learned scholar, and will hearout each others opinions and give them proper consideration

oh and Washington did know about them, because he was a member. but because of his ideals and unwaivering commitment to personal freedom and liberty, he was never a member of that inner body of the order. rather, he was a figure head, much like G.W.B., he was well liked and well recieved by the people, and so he was asked by all his buddies, members of said order, to take up the mantle of the presidency. That was of course after he told them that he would not accept the title of king, and that he would only serve for a short time, when he would hold an election to name his successor.

oh and if you get "sctechy" when you toke.. then you obviously cant handle your buzz.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join