It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Ghost Photos Ever ? ( You Decide )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Harry55...that pic in the first post is ridiculous. Like someone said....it looks like the character in Scream.....and there's no draped fabric over the stairs....he was just positoned so it looks like he's standing on the bottom stair...where's the draping over the stairs??

[edit on 14-10-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There are many ways to make a fake just using a camera. Check this one out.

Its very easy to do. Photo taken from here.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Its easy to say something is fake when its differant than the normal day thinking. Not saying any of the pictures posted here are in fact real because I or the person taking the picture have no prove they are. But it does make me wander when the photographer is a man of the cloth does this and like I said before what did he have to gain by doing this.

There are always strange and unusual events taking place in peoples lifes that can not be explained by our standards. Does that make them all fake? No. Could they be? yes. I am sure some have faked this in the past to show they can. But in this case I would liked to have known this person better to make a sound judgement on this photo. I assume either of us could be correct. But ridiculous, I can not agree with without knowing more.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Harry55

I agree wholeheartedly with your post. But I think we can all agree on one thing, the picture of the baby is fake. The kid's like the size of Shaquille O'Neal.
It's not even a good fake.

Peace

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dr Love,
I noticed the left arm of the baby being oversized no doubt. I was waiting to see what others observed and posted. I guess if one of us took a picture that turned out like one of these we would be looking for some answers too if we thought them to be legite. Still they do intrigue me and makes me say could it be. I have had some strange things happen in my life and I am sure likewise for some of you that we can not explain so I always try to keep an open mind. Never fully believing but hoping the proof one day will come. I am sure some of you know of photos you have seen from the past strange, please post for us to judge.

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I already said i would post the picture. here it is

-Aza

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow. there is something going on there. That is very, very strange if you ask me. When was this taken ? Can you give us more details please ?
The form shows up just like you said. There has to be more to life than we know. Maybe these are guardian angels sent to us for protection from the evil forces in life we encounter. I would hope so anyway. This has got to be very unexplainable to the family involved. Maybe a sign of something ahead. Very scary indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I recieved this picture as part of a group of ghost hunters in my homestate of Idaho. I do not know where this picture was taken at, though i do know it is old and the detail of the age shows on the actual picture. Though I don't know if this is a true entity or poltergiest activity. Young children seem to be conduits for entities. I lived in a house that was haunted for 14 years so I firmly believe in life after death. Sadly though that house is no longer around as it caught fire in the beginning of 1990 due to old wiring. They said the wiring had been in the house for more then 40 years. it was built in either 1899 or 1900. It was still one of the oldest houses in the area.

-Aza

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I found this image at thefuneralparlor.com

GhostOnFloor

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
^ That picture looks like it was some drunk guy who got to drunk then puked himself to death and is due to repeat his fate for an eternity....

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It is a very interesting picture to say the least. But I've never heard the story behind it.

-Aza

posted on Oct, 22 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I have seen a photo about two years ago on www.ghoststudy.com of a guy in a bathroom, he takes a picture of him in the mirror and behind him is almost a full apparition of a Native American Cherokee Warrior in full regelia.

I was looking all over the website for that photo because it was so awesome. Probably the most awesome ghost photo ever!

If any of you have better luck finding it please post!

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i've got a photo of a ghost that i caught on camera. a very clear manifestation at it and i'd like someone knowledgable to have a look at it. seeing it's a personal shot and story it's better if the person with ghostly knowledge and interest would U2u me.

it's about a woman and her dead child.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Double Exposures, for those who don't know, are where you expose open the shutter, expose the film (like normal) but then don't advance the frame of the film and open the shutter again. You can control how 'opqaue' any element is by having different exposure times.

Photo.net Examples, including 'ghostly' images.

Examples

that reminds me, my dad who is a photographer, used to do that all the time! How could I forget?

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
c'mon guys.. dont be dumb.. i give props to the guys who designed those pics in adobe photoshop.. lol cuz THEY ARNT REAL.. good job!

Ox

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've seen the original pic of the "monk" in ghost books since I was a child.. and it's pretty interesting.. but why would the monk cover his face? and cut eyes holes? to pull off a fake? and not reveal who he or she is?

The only certain thing when it comes to things like this is.. Nothing is certain, Sure I believe in the paranormal and have experiences of my own, but that's not to say that it's fake or not.. just.. very curious.. Great pics though

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is another old photo I found that was a classic in its time. See what you think ?

Notice the brick floating in mid air, Photo taken at the Borley Rectory

Ox

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nice... But questionable.. What if the brick was dropped and the photographer just happened to catch it? Who knows.. Who knows if there will ever be any definative proof or not.. I guess then that would answer that Universal question.. "Why?"

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
see one thing i never understand is that the photographer or the person being photographed never sees the spectre or ghost, yet it does turn up in the photo after being developed???

how does this work? It is soooo very common that the ghost just happens to be there by chance and have i yet seen a picture where someone has purposefully tried to capture the ghost on film, it always is the case "we noticed in the picture later on...."

[edit on 31-10-2005 by adoggonemad]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
The only information I have on this is that it was taken on Hwy 78 in Alabama in the 60's after a storm. Anyone know different?

The following is some more information regarding "Jesus in the Clouds" picture.

ghoststudy.com...

When I first viewed the picture a few years back, it blew me away. But after seeing it time and time again, in color / B&W, different story behind in almost every case, taken from car window/ Plane window/ back porch, etc.

I'm starting to feel it losing some of its value. There possilby could be an authentic original tucked away somewhere, but it would appear there might be few not so originals out ther as well

<< 1    3 >>

join