It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

earthrise?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
firstly sorry if this isnt the best place to be posting but this has been bugging me for a while. ok the opollo 11 landing, im not saying it didnt happen at all i think they probably did land on the moon but its the video you see sometimes of the earth rising or setting from the moon that bothers me. from what i understand the moon faces the same direction towards the earth at all times so at whatever time you view the moon from earth you see the same part of it, the only difference being that the image of the moon would be flipped upside down depending on which hemisphere of the earth you were standing. ok that said these images or videos must be fake because would you to stand on the moon your veiw of the earth would be that it was perfectly stationary in the sky but revolving. can some one help am i just an idiot are are these pics and vids fake?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
These are taken from orbit. Not from the surface
Where you get a "rise and set" with trip around..

jra

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Like spacedoubt said. That footage is from orbit. But if you were on the surface of the moon, the Earth would indeed stay in the same place more or less.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
ahhhhhhhhhh. from orbit diddnt think of that cheers guys

top topics

join