It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will We See?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It seems that Egypt is going to allow a small robot to go up the "AIR" shafts. This has been approved by Zahi Hawass and told directly to routersl

news.yahoo.com...

They are going to let it drill past the "Second" door? and look to see what is past it. They are hoping to find the burial chamber-which has thus far been undiscovered.

I have a few questions:will we all get to see this live?
Will Zahi get to censor the film?
Will it prove/disprove that the great pyramid was a burial tomb or something else?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I was just about to post this.

Hopefully the find is interesting and there isnt a 3rd panel to drill through.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
LOL, I beat ya to it.

I never really thought about there being another door. I figured 2 doors would be enough.

Another thought, how do we know that they will not just feed us pasdt tape of the robot in the "air" shafts?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i would love to see this live on hedline news or something, but thats unlikely. but anyhow cant wait to see what they find.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
this is so awesome!! i think this will solve whether the pyramids were built by brain sucking aliens rather than hardworking egyptians. so whats behind door number 2??

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Sounds like Hawass and his Rosicrucian friends have finished their tunnelling from Davison's chamber and planted whatever hoax they will reveal to us.

Correct me if I'm wrong since it's a few years since I looked into this subject, but I for one won't believe anything they come up with after all their dodgy goings on.

top topics

join