It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL Bush-Haters Need to be Horse-Whipped!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yes, you heard it hear first.....
ALL us Bush-haters need to be horse-whipped. Thats right....get in line...blah, blah.........all this according to Democratic Party elder statesman and former New York City Mayor Ed Koch.

Link:
www.newsmax.com...

Btw: Ed Koch was an "Hannity and Colmes" last PM where he slammed the hell out of the French. Said something like "Let me tell you about the French, they'd rather buy cheese than air conditioners for their elderly and let them die in the heat" - something along those lines. Was pretty harsh, if not to the point.

Alright, all of us that bash and hate Bush had better start forming in to lines to recieve our "just" *cough, cough* punishment.....

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Truth is burning ya, huh? That's why you use a cheesy source like Newsmax with a has been traitor like Koch.

I understand but the truth will set you free.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Colonel.........dude........you are so far out in freakin left-field that you obviously don't realize that I have, many, many, times discounted, discredited Bush, and made it perfectly clear that I don''t like Bush! Now.....which part of that don't you understand?

Get in line Colonel...your first to get your thrashings!

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Colonel.........dude........you are so far out in freakin left-field that you obviously don't realize that I have, many, many, times discounted, discredited Bush, and made it perfectly clear that I don''t like Bush! Now.....which part of that don't you understand?

regards
seekerof

Really? oh.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

Really? oh.

*shakes his head* Yeah...really!

Thats another 10 lashing added on.......

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
...You'll see...When the NWO actually takes over & demolishes the *rest* of our Constitution (with all of our Rights being used as toilet paper), then everyone who's ever said/written anything bad about Bush will be lined up to the wall for that horsewhipping...

...It sounds like Koch wants to be the one appointed to hold the lash...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I like Bush and I am not afraid to say it.

Now I like Koch,

even though I never had a reason to dislike him before.

Oh and I prefer the NWO over the OWO,

I want to still speak english at the end of the day.

The french would rather drink wine and smoke cigarettes than anything else (yes even sex!), nuff said.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lash colonel too many times and we wont have our favorite mud slinger any more
. (I have given up arguing with the brick wall myself but have fun seekerof)

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Since when was whipping a punishment? geez, this gives me all the more incentive to hate bush!

criticize the prez and get a free spanking! But not if Asscroft does it......but Arnie!

top topics

join