It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children Recognition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
im open to the idea of indigo children being a new wave for our species, but am slightly concerned about some darker, unsighted aspects of it all.

i can't believe that all indigo's will be thinking or using their powers for the good of humankind. they may initially be meant for that purpose, but consider the opposite, a more detrimental purpose, one where they are either being used by those who are evil, or simply are evil on their own. in an objective view of the world, there are always conflicting sides, from all sources. so will there be such stray indigo's? i believe it is possible, if not definate.

what are some peoples thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aronolac
Dear DTOM -

They are from my archive and I claim no copyright. Freely received and freely given.

Ron

I understand that.
Is what you are posting here available elsewhere on the Internet?

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Thanks to all for your questions and comments.

If some would care to look at the thread, "Exact Psychic Census . . .", you will find a discussion about the text you found called the Urantia Book. There I indicate how it relates to the present situation we find ourselves in on this planet and how it is meant to be used.

Briefly:

It is a text book, a primer, in universe cosmology. It is the source and reference and explanation for the revelation that influences and structures the information in the fifth epochal dispensation. Notice, I have not said it is everything that is to be revealed as no primer can possibly take care of all the bases that have to be covered when presenting a major presentation of truth. The text is only one-third of what is to be made available for the enlightenment of man on our planet.

There is also a serious error introduced when individuals start speaking to the "indigo race" as the same as the indigo children. They are not the same. Those who think so need to distance themselves from the connection because there is no direct relationship.

While I can see how the mistake can be made, permit me to set some of the record straight with regard to the confusion of terms.

In the text, they reveal how the different races came to be on our planet. Racial origins are extremely complex, and looking at today's races does not provide the observer much help to determine what stock of what original race the person may belong to. But in much earlier days on this planet, and I am speaking about 100,000 years ago at least, the races were more or less un-admixed-- more or less, pure.

About 500,000 years ago, there was a sudden mutation in the human race. Up until that time the only race on the planet was from the peoples who had origin in the aborigine race. The aborigine people were of medium height, strong, round-headed, with dark hair and of a darker complexion than present-day Caucasians. The mutation to colored races happened in one family among a vary large number of offspring.

The mutation produced all the color variations in race found today. These changes in skin pigment happened sometime after birth, or sometimes years after birth, and all are called the Sangiks, after the family who gave origin to the six color variations.

Human Evolution Before The Sangiks

Evolution of the human races began with the aborigines, called the Andonic race. The name comes from the first human male and female pair, Andon and Fonta. About 100,000 years later, the Foxhall peoples, a variation of the aborigine race but still Andonic were found in England and France in the west, and in the east were a similar variation called the Badonan tribes.

Two hundred thousand years after the appearance of the Andonic race, there arose the Neanderthal race and all through the glaciation of the next 350,000 years, this race held the ground of what is now southern Europe.

It is at the end of this period that the Sangik races mutated within the still existing Andonic peoples in Afghanistan. Among these mutations were the races called the indigo, the green, and the orange. The indigo gravitated to the continent of Africa and eradicated, through constant warfare, the orange and the green man.

By about 38,000 years ago as man was chasing the receding ice and populating the now verdant forests of northern Europe and settling the yet cool lowlands of the Mediterranean basin. It was then that it was determined by our spiritual planetary administration that man biologically had reached as far as his gene's could go without help from a biological uplifter.

At this time, a new revelation was prepared through the spiritual agencies that govern our planet, and a pair of biological uplifters was sent, fully humanized, to what is now the eastern end of the Mediterranean-- to the east of Crete. It will shortly be determined that this submerged peninsula is what Plato referred to as Atlantis, but in looking at our long earth history, it is more properly called the first garden - the first home of the biological uplifters.

There they established a new race, those of the violet blood line, called the Adamic race in the text. Within 100 years or so, disaster struck, and the plans for the violet race to intermarry with the Sangiks and the Andonic races failed. However, even though the plans did not reach maturity, some mixing did occur, and many of the races existing today have some violet blood in their veins. This mixture is said to be on the order of about 4 percent or less of the genetic inheritance from generation to generation.

Leap forward to the present day and we find ourselves discussing the "Indigo Children".

The Indigo children are yet another and distinct racial change. These children and this mutation are not mentioned in the text because it did not happen at the point of time the text was revealed.

How revelation occurs is a study all of its own, but among the things that control how revelation is given, is that the revelators (God in the diverse forms of the divine beings who are asked to write it in the case of the Urantia text) may not indicate future events that man's science can discover on its own. We see then that even if the revelators knew such a development like the Indigo children was about to come forward, they did not dare discuss it. True, the text is prophetic in many ways, but it follows its revelatory mandates that proscribe against revealing what science will discover someday.

To Review:

- The Sangik races are the colored races of Urantia, and among the Sangik family there arose the indigo race. It is this indigo race who have within them the submerged orange and green man.

- The Indigo children are to be found as a mutation in most of the present-day races including the Sangik, the Adamite, and the Andonic inheritance. These children are not Sangik indigo, but are so named Indigo because of the hue and pigmentation toward the violet ambience they give when mature

- All existing races are of the same species. They are all Homo Sapiens.

- The Indigo children represent a new species. As suggested, for the lack of any scientific name yet, the indigo children could be called Homo Spiritus.

Please do not confuse the two applications of the word "indigo" as mutually applicable. They are not the same and for the reasons explained above.

References For Additional Information

For those who would like to read about the formation of the races in detail, I refer you to the Urantia text, page 718 ff. The text may be read on line at www.tmarchives.com, or on other sites and in more than seven languages on the Urantia Foundation site, the Urantia Fellowship site, and literally dozens of more sites too numerous to mention here.

Tmarchives.com contains the original transcriptions from archives that may be considered validation of the text, or as in many cases, new information not in the text due to all the changes now taking place in the spiritual and material plans for our planet.

The information I have provided in these posts exceeds, because of the dating of the Urantia text, what is presented in the book. The fifth epochal revelation, which includes the information presented here about the new human species beginning to appear, is constant and being refreshed and expanded daily. God has not stopped the flow of information because the Biblical era stopped. It continues.

These sources: 1) the revelatory text reference work; 2) the educational dissemination through the Planetary government on our planet in something called the teaching mission; and, 3) the approaching Magisterial Mission on our planet through the appearance and administration of a Son of God of the Magisterial order - are all necessary to use to make available the information concerning the indigo children. And there is much more that is available in addition to this subject.

There are several questions I have not answered, but I am not addressing them in this post due to length.

All questions are welcomed and will be answered if possible.

Ron

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I was researching Indigo Children and came across this website.
Someone wanted to know how this term was originated and I think I found it.
skepdic.com...

[edit on 12-10-2005 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I have found increasingly lately that I do not have the energy to debate people anymore, and that really there is no need to debate these things, so my appearance will probably be rare from now. I would just like to answer one thing, that maybe I haven't touched on before in other threads.

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
Many people here at ATS know that I believe Indigo Children to be a label applied to children who suffer from known and accepted socio-behavioural conditions such as Autism and Asperger’s Syndrome and whose parents are afraid of the stigma that is often associated with perceived mental illnesses and subsequently label their children as gifted or special rather than having them labelled as damaged or crazy. This is not a statement I make lightly, having suffered from Asperger’s Syndrome myself since childhood. After reading through this transcript, I remain convinced that Indigo Children are not the next step in human evolution, but are simply the product of taboos concerning mental illness mixing with New Age spirituality. Allow me to go over a few points raised by the transcript, to better illustrate my points.

There are many problems with this.

First of all, it is based on assumption, bad logic, and inexperience.

When someone uses this argument, he automatically assumes that the label is a product of fear, on the part of indigo. An assumption is made that a bunch of people just felt like victims of a social disoder and decided to turn their "problems" into "good" things. That is the first error of this argument. The assumption, that has no basis of experience. You assume that people swarm to a label because they don't want to be seen as "disordered."

Second, is simply the fact that if you examine asperger's syndrom/autism and what are declared to be "indigo" traits, you will find that they are different. Indigos are different from asperger's/autism. I'll show you why.

Let's look at asperger's syndrom:

- cannot function socially
- ordered, ritualistic, likes to follow exact instructions
- trouble with connotation in language
- poor problem solving skills, again, must be told how to do things exactly
- very limited/shallow interest-base
- motor function, poor physical coordination
- trouble with empathy, has trouble with any sort of relationship

Here you have a kid that cannot maintain in social situations. He likes to do things in very specific ways, he must follow instructions. He cannot think abstractly or creatively. He has trouble interpreting what people really mean, he takes things absolutely literally. Often, he will be too preoccupied with himself to care about or help others. In many cases, it is hard for him to be physically coordinated, meaning he has trouble with sports, games, and etc. It is hard for him to make friends, also it is often extremely difficult to have a stable family or love life.

Now, let me tell you about me, an indigo, and then you tell me if you think I am just making up something to hide that I have asperger's syndrome. The best explanation will come by me revealing who I am, by me showing you my very own self.

I have no problem functioning socially. It has been hard for me to go through life because the common person and the society in which we live is blind spiritually; but, when I find someone spiritual, open minded, artistic, etc, then I have love engaging socially. You see, it is not that we indigos cannot function socially. It is just that...it is very hard to live in this world where people would rather go to "parties" than parks. I would rather not partake in a lot of this "social world" because it is terrible to me, so much of it has no meaning or truth, and often is the opposite of those things. It may seem to people that I am aloof, that maybe I don't like people, but that is not true. I can socialize very well, given a good setting and an open-minded, spiritual person. And I love all people; more on this later.

I hate following instructions. Most of the time, it is very difficult for me to follow instructions. During the amount of time I survived school growing up, I always found my own ways to do things. I would never follow math formulas from books, I'd somehow find my own answers out of my own made up processes. I would never study for tests, I would rarely do homework assignments, but still pass. If something doesn't come naturally to me, I explore it myself and figure out how to do it myself. This is how I do everything. For the most part, I operate outside rules, not because I necessarily want to be like that, and make affirmations and attempts, but because it's naturally the way I work. Society's boundaries annoy me, a lot of times I don't like to converse with people not because I can't, but because they are so stuck inside their own bias that I find it impossible to talk.

I can usually take things that people say, and pull things out of it that aren't there on the surface. I often debate with people and take what they say and pull out meanings that they didn't even realize they put in. I don't have any problem assimilating a meaning from a concrete word or sentence.

Even though I do not like many peoples' actions and ways of life, I love everyone. I am very considerate of others, and even when I do not particularly like being around a certain person, I am still very caring. I always do whatever I can to help people. I love animals; if you knew me and saw me around my pets or any animal really, you might think I'm crazy, because I talk to them in all sorts of weird ways and can play with them for extended periods of time. This is just a bit of me. I am a very caring person, I would face a hell's army to make sure everything is fair for everyone. It would be a great joy to me to have a "significant other" and a family. I know that I will have wonderful relationships of this sort, given the opportunity.

Now for motor function. I've played sports and video games my whole life, always being a top-rank participant in anything I do. I am not only a good athlete, but a good e-athlete, ha. I also play many musical instruments.

As for creative/abstract thinking, well yeah like I said before, I am good at solving my own problems. Most of the time I don't even like suggestions or help with my own things. And, I am a musician, and a thinker. I am an artist of life. I have no problem with abstract/creative thinking or being.

I realize after all this, that I might sound egotistical, but this is all the truth.

Do I sound like an autistic kid to you? I assure you, indigo is in many ways the opposite of autism.

The only parallel I see is that aspergers and indigos are seen as "more grown up" than normal. I assure you though, it is a very different "more grown up." The asperger is more grown up according to boundaries and rules. Indeed he may be able to master many things. But it is not the same at all. An asperger is a master of rules and processes, while an indigo is a master of breaking, bending, and avoiding rules and processes.

Asperger // Indigo

instructional // intuitive
emotionless // empathetic
concrete // abstract
scared of change // bringer of change

It just doesn't seem like a proper comparison to me...

What "syndrome" will you say we are "covering up" now?

[edit on 12-10-2005 by spacesounds]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacesounds
I have found increasingly lately that I do not have the energy to debate people anymore, and that really there is no need to debate these things, so my appearance will probably be rare from now. There are many problems with this.

Well, even though you say you lack the energy needed to debate, I feel I must take issue with one or two points you made as part of your excellent post. If you have no desire to respond, then I shall not be offended and we can simply agree to holding different perspectives on the matter.

When someone uses this argument, he automatically assumes that the label is a product of fear, on the part of indigo. An assumption is made that a bunch of people just felt like victims of a social disorder and decided to turn their "problems" into "good" things.

You're right, this is an assumption, but then so too are many things that concern Indigo Children. Indeed, the very nature and existence of Indigo Children is itself an assumption. But I am not arguing that the Indigo Children have labelled themselves thusly. Rather, I am stating that, in my personal opinion, the parents of Indigo Children have created the phenomenon to reassure themselves that their children are somehow different, somehow more evolved than other children. I then further draw parallels between the phenomenon of Indigo Children and socio-behavioural conditions as an explanation of why this has been done. It is an assumption, yes, but one based on what I see to be a very clear line of logic based on my own research into the phenomenon.

Second, is simply the fact that if you examine asperger's syndrom/autism and what are declared to be "indigo" traits, you will find that they are different. Indigos are different from asperger's/autism. I'll show you why.

I beg to disagree. One of the problems that one encounters when attempting to analyse the phenomenon of the Indigo Children is simply that there is no consistent definition or classification of what exactly Indigo Children are. Furthermore, many of the defining features of Indigo Children I have encountered bear similarities to your own list of Asperger's Syndrome traits. For example, if we examine your own list:

- cannot function socially
- ordered, ritualistic, likes to follow exact instructions
- trouble with connotation in language
- poor problem solving skills, again, must be told how to do things exactly
- very limited/shallow interest-base
- motor function, poor physical coordination
- trouble with empathy, has trouble with any sort of relationship

we can see some of these same qualities in the following characteristics of Indigo Children:

- They seem antisocial unless they are with their own kind.
- Are easily distractible.
- Have strong empathy for others or no empathy.

Reference 1, Reference 2

Granted, this is hardly comprehensive, but when we consider that other traits common to both Indigo Children and Asperger's Syndrome exist (heightened sense of creativity, resistance to traditional teaching methods, marked problems with authority, creation of imaginary friends), I personally do not feel that it is employing bad logic to suggest a connection between the two conditions. You are right in stating that I have little experience with Indigo Children, but I have a lifetime of experience with Asperger’s Syndrome and, as a teacher, Autism, ADHD and ADD and I see parallels between these conditions and the characteristics of Indigo Children. But again, any tangible analysis is stifled by the simple fact that no clear definition of Indigo Children exists. The references I have cited, for example, state that they may have extremely pronounced empathy or no empathy at all. With such seeming contradictions, it is difficult to develop a clear picture of what an Indigo Child is and is not.

I have no problem functioning socially. It has been hard for me to go through life because the common person and the society in which we live is blind spiritually; but, when I find someone spiritual, open minded, artistic, etc, then I have love engaging socially. You see, it is not that we indigos cannot function socially. It is just that...it is very hard to live in this world where people would rather go to "parties" than parks. I would rather not partake in a lot of this "social world" because it is terrible to me, so much of it has no meaning or truth, and often is the opposite of those things. It may seem to people that I am aloof, that maybe I don't like people, but that is not true. I can socialize very well, given a good setting and an open-minded, spiritual person. And I love all people; more on this later.

Thank you for sharing so much detail about yourself. The difficulty, though, is that much of what you described applies to me as well. I too can function socially, but prefer to avoid certain social situations, such as you described (parties, etc). I too prefer to socialise with people who think and feel as I do. I too had difficulty following the standard line at school and was constantly in trouble for ignoring schoolwork to engage in my own projects. I too was fairly good at sport and played state basketball and squash at a junior national level. Yet I have no doubts whatsoever that I have Asperger's Syndrome.

Do I sound like an autistic kid to you? I assure you, indigo is in many ways the opposite of autism.

No, but you do sound as though you may have Asperger's Syndrome. Please do not take offence - I have Asperger's myself, after all. But I think it is also pertinent that Asperger's is a spectrum disorder and that not all people demonstrate all known traits. It is a difficult condition to diagnose. You may look at yourself and declare yourself an Indigo Child and yet I have just suggested that you may have Asperger's, based on what you said about yourself and relating it to my own experiences with the condition. Once again, to me it seems as though the two are overlapping in many areas and very much open to interpretation. It is here that a concrete definition of Indigo Children would be of benefit, but it seems that everybody has their own idea of what they are. Aronolac, for example, stated that they would have indigo-coloured skin, which seems to be a personal interpretation of them.

What "syndrome" will you say we are "covering up" now?

Please understand, I am not saying anybody is covering anything up. This is not what I am suggesting. I am merely arguing that, in my personal opinion, based on what I have read about the characteristics of Indigo Children and my own experiences and research into socio-behavioural conditions, that they may be one and the same. These conditions are frightening to parents, believe me. They fear that their child will be labelled as different, or ostracised or will face any number of hardships that relate to the perception of mental illness. In the face of this, is it so unreasonable to argue that some New Age parents may have constructed the label Indigo Children to avoid their children being labelled as having a mental illness, or just to make them seem special? I put it to you that it is not unreasonable.

As I said, if you feel you do not wish to respond, that's fine. I just wanted to explain my reasoning and to make the claim that, in my opinion, I have not utilised poor logic or inexperience, but have made use of both. I respect your views and the fact that you were gracious enough to share them.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Jeremiah25 and speedsound

I'm just a spectator because I rather not get involved with with debate, I know too little. So far I must say you guys (Jeremiah25 and speedsound) have done greatly to support your opinions.

Well, I think indigo sound alot like the raptures in the bible, and I think if this whole indigo thing turns out to be fake, it would make a mighty fine good story.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Thanks all for an interesting debate, especially Jeremiah25 for Asperger's syndrome links.

[edit on 2005-10-13 by zer69]

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
how do you tell if your an indigo child?

i dont think i am one, but any way

i was born in 86
mum and dad say i used to talk to my dead grand parents
i have premonition type dreams but never know they are till the thing happens

i also can very easily lucid dream

when i was young i was really smart, and was even going to go into a school for gifted kids, but mum and dad thought it better for my social development if i stayed in the mainstream

i think it was a good idea, cause i do go to "parties" because the people i feel comfortable sociliasing with are there, and well i am pretty sure i do feel great empathy with the people i hang around.

my 2 cent about athletic ability- i have won a best and fairist, and compeated in state track events, not that it matters

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
A correction in my last post:

Post 12-10-2005 #1740492 ID 1762385

In the paragraph that begins: "At this time . . . the biological uplifters [were] . . . sent east of Crete . . . .

That should read . . . sent east of Cyprus.

Since the above referenced post was made, I found that there is a thread on ATS about Atlantis that speaks to the very thing I was mentioning while discussing the evolution of the races in #1740492.

The discovery of Atlantis is also the discovery of what more properly may be called the "First Garden", or the headquarters of the imported race called the Adamites. It was to this unusually beautiful piece of land, now sunken of Cyprus, that Plato referred to in repeating the description of its splendors from an ancient tradition. There is currently an expedition to this area to do additional mapping and to dive and clear debris off a wall and some buildings sonar has found on the top of one of the peaks now underwater.

I apologize for the error.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Jeremiah, thanks for your reply.

As growing up, I tried to "diagnose" myself with certain conditions in hopes to find other people like me. I have crossed asperger's in the past, and studied it a bit as well. I have a book on it even. I tried to convince myself that I was asperger at one point, but I couldn't do it.

I have gone from group to group in the past trying to find people "like me." That is how I described it to myself. This was especially true in my teenage years - every time I would meet someone I would wonder to myself "I wonder if this person or these people are "like me." I searched all sorts of different people and cultures: I searched asperger's and other psychological disorders, I searched gamers and computer gurus, I searched musicians, I searched the drug culture, I searched all sorts of different people and groups. In each section of people I found people like me in certain ways, but I knew there was something different about me all along, there was something deep at my essence that made me different. I had been searching my whole life, way before I heard about the "indigo" thing, for these people that I didn't even know. When I found about "indigo" children, I was so shocked because "real" people or not, the traits retold to me who I am at such a deep level, and I felt instantly like "I found them." Despite a lot of errors in the descriptions and interpretations from the new age and others, I felt that I saw through those and I knew exactly what they were trying to say and describe.

So, whether some aspects of the indigo thing are real or not, I am searching for other people with those sorts of traits and had been my whole life. I am not convinced that I have aspergers, due to how I am quite opposite of many of the aspie traits, and have other experiences speaking to me in different ways.

And we might say, why "indigo?" Well, two things. First, my favorite color has always been "dark blue." Throughout my life, whenever anyone asked me what my favorite color was, I would respond dark blue. Not blue, dark blue. I remember writing an essay in school, the topic being "what color am I" and I chose dark blue and talked about how I am "dark blue" and why. This was way before I heard of the indigo thing. And then, indigo is the color of the thirdeye chakra, which is the center of intuition, truth. This also re-validates to me that I'm not just "more enlightened" or "mentally different," and that there is truly a group of "indigo" people, or whatever. I have always been looking to be united with people that are truth. Not people who look for truth, or people who argue for truth, or people who like truth, or anything like that. People who live in a certain way that says they know what the universe is, and what things are. People who are naturally seperate from what this society is, without trying.

The "new age" genre thing is loaded with a lot of disinfo and business and exaggeration and stuff, but certainly that's not how it all is. There are things that I've seen and felt in my life that I do not feel I could explain, and that's how I can "believe" a lot of the "indigo" stuff. Perhaps some parents do label their children with "indigo" because they want to feel better, and their children really aren't. I know some people who think they are "indigo" but I don't believe they are. I think it's thrown around way too much for certain other reasons.

It is also hard for me to believe that the indigo thing is not real because, as far as I'm aware, it wasn't just something invented by concerned parents. There have been many psychics and mediums(channelers) and such that have claimed independently to know about the "indigo" people. So by not believing you also call all of those people into question.

I just want everyone to keep an open mind about this of course. Just ask yourself, if it is a true and real thing, am I in the perspective enough to see that?

Sorry for derailing the thread a bit, I'm done though.

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I am a violet or Indigo child. I was born on 5 August 1952 and made the transition on August 17 1987. The challenges and skills needed for survival have been hard earned. I cannot begin to describe the many problems, pains, obstacles and abuses that I have not had to deal with. These lessons are the assurance that EVIL cannot coexist with the indigo/violet light that energises me or us. You see, what I dished out to others when I was younger came back to me full force and if I inflict anything on anyone else today it bounds back instantly. I don't like pain so I don't inflict it.

Incidentally the word EVIL cannot be used without the word GOOD as they are either end of the one continuum and the use of these words indicates that there is a duality. GOOD and EVIL are not separate things they are one. To see them as separate is an illusion based on our own perception of what we see or experience. When we begin to take responsibility for our actions then the separation disappears.

:^) Anji

[edit on 25-10-2005 by missviolet]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
how did u come to find out that you were one of these "indigo children" how do you find out? i mean hell, i know im african american.

[edit on 25-10-2005 by TheUntoldStory]

posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I had a # of a life trying to fit in and all I did was dig a big hole. One day I said enough is enough and I am going to sort out this %^@ and fix things.....Well I was a week or so into figuring out what to do when I discovered something else was happening. A few days after my birthday in August 1987 I decided to sit and meditate. I read up on it and I sat, breathed deeply and then let myself find a balance where my breathing became quite light. All of a sudden the pool of light opened up before my closed eyes.

I was excited and started to think about the light and it went away. Anyway to cut a very long story short...the light has been with me now for over 18 years. When I close my eyes it is there....intensely violet now.

That was the beginning. I researched everything I could read about light, colour. I joined the Rosicrucians and devoured all I could. I read every scrap in many religions and then came across the kaballah, the kybalion the emerald tablet. Eventually I discovered the Mayan calenday and pieced it altogether.

All this time my conciousness has been changing and my mind has changed incredibly. My physical being has changed a lot and I had a lot of years of being sick after the light walked in.

I have to admit the hardest thing to accept is my ability to do so many things without having had any education. If you think you may be an indigo child go to www.tickle.com and do an IQ test. If you are you will know very quickly. You will also know why you know. The inner light is not related to skin colour.

Very pleased to meet you.

:^)

Anji

[edit on 25-10-2005 by missviolet]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I see. Wouldn't it make a lot of sense to have a sort of "school" or "training facility" for indigo children?? so they could develop their skills to the fullest!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well, oddly enough, I was purple when I was born, but after a few months the color passed. It was odd. I could possibly be one, certain "spiritual" people seem to fear me.
Hmm, odd.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Fascinating topic, and relevant to today's world as we try to unite humanity and evolve consciousness to the Next Level.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

SamuelRose
Fascinating topic, and relevant to today's world as we try to unite humanity and evolve consciousness to the Next Level.

Cheers,

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series

Wow, that's a very old bump you did there! At the very least it's good to see that ATS doesn't close old topics because there's always room to add to old content when discovered.

Indigo children is a fiction title that came from a book but originated by an idea by Nancy Ann Tappe in the 70's. There are many other titles to this concept but generally it describes the final biological evolution of the human species. I cannot go into details about myself or my past because to this day I still fear for the safety of my family if I disclose too much information but what I can say is that there are some of us that were blessed with a powerful mind. Our minds are very similar in that they are gifted in various areas and very open minded but also capable of powerful mind over matter feats. Those that were blessed tend to be approached by certain individuals to help learn more about this phenomenon and also learn to control it.

I haven't heard of any of us to have a third chromosome, perhaps that's just a part of the book or maybe I was just never told. But what I do know is that these gifts are not very common and people with it can be found around the world quite easily. Imagine the rule of attraction when you want to find someone, you will find them quite easily. I don't think that there's a difference in IQ however I believe that there's a possibility that it's much higher than average, on average.

If you have ever been approached by anyone, you would understand the situation quite well, but otherwise it's none of your concern on what happens because your concern becomes our concern and that becomes a problem. You wouldn't want problems right? Neither do we since we already have many already.

The most that I can say is that there's maybe a thousand of us in the world, and there exists organizations that help us get on the "right path". However, due to recent budget restrictions, some of these organizations have dissolved, but those with the gift will one way or another find their way without them. Until that happens however, those people will be confused and suffer greatly. I wish them the best of luck. As for those being stalked by the remaining organizations, that feeling of being watched may actually be them and they might reveal themselves to you when the time is right. Maybe this post should be in secret societies now? heh...

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aronolac

Indigo child is a buzz word for a child with a low IQ !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join