It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people hate most about you?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
People tend to hate me because I tell them the truth, and don't sugar-coat things. I don't beleive in lying to people, because it's what I'd expect from them.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
In general? I'm a hair-splitting nit-picker.

As far as women are concerned, I have heard more than once that I am, "...hard-headed, narrow-minded, chauvinistic and don't think my opinion means
!"

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
lol it's funny when they say you think their opinion doesnt mean anything, then they proceed to make assumptions about what you are thinking... THEN, when you don't say anything (to avoid annoying them or saying the wrong thing) in your defense, they assume that they are right...
pfft, women (the dating ones, not the normal ones, i like them ^_^ )

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Im really fidgety, moving all the time. I talk alot. And according to my friends, dont care about anything as much as I should. Of course, I think theyre anal retentive about everything.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am a republican.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Things about me that I think pisses my friends off....

I can be quite scatterbrained
I sometimes have a hard time finding the words to explain myself and confuse people
I shake quite violently in an argument, heated discussion, or confrontation.

All these things I know terribly bother my friends
I know...Im a wreck!

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My tight bum..hated by women, loved by men

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
lol what you think your the only gal with a toned body??? lmao

dream on...stay in your dellusional world

well, in all honesty I dont have anyone that hates anything about me....talking of dellusional worlds...! lol but at the end of the day...'care factor' = zero..

I dont focus on the negatives...about myself or anyone else so ...i guess that means dont know dont care...

oh had to edit and include... I think for anyone to say 'people hate this about me' relies on a judgement of yourself and others and I think that is egotistical...the person you think hates whatever probably couldnt give two hoots...

[edit on 14-2-2006 by NJE777]

[edit on 14-2-2006 by NJE777]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The only thing anyone has ever not liked about me.. is my tendency to stand up for what I think is right.. often times those that dislike me.. do so because they are being an ass to someone else and I told them to get a life.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by NephraTari]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
People get frustrated with me for how passionate I may get over my opinion and how I will stand up for what I believe in. This will turn into some arrogance that people do not like, when in actuality I am not arrogant and can be very self conscious of myself.

But when I believe something, I stand for it and will fight for it. If proven wrong I quickly admit my mistakes, but I will make you work for it.

This does not always go over well

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
- I am super nice.
- I am very shallow.
- I can be cocky at times.
- I am shy.
- I lack self confidence when it comes to women.
- My idea of a good time does not include drugs (infact I detest them completely).
- I "womanize" quite frequently, gives people the wrong impression.
- I look like an asshole, and a dick (when im quite the opposite).
- Women are scared of me. (although ive been told im really hott)

I think thats enough for now, but the list goes on.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
... I think for anyone to say 'people hate this about me' relies on a judgement of yourself and others and I think that is egotistical...the person you think hates whatever probably couldnt give two hoots...

I basically tend to believe that all in all, you are probably right. People have too much stuff of their own going on to be spending too much time "hating" certain aspects of another's personality.

Although, I also think that we all tend to do or say things that annoy others ariound us (especially ones close to us - spouses, parents, kids) to a certain extent.

Personally, I would say, and mostly because I have been told over and over again:

I talk too much.

I interupt other people before they are done talking.

I try too hard to please everyone around me.

I am alwasy misplacing stuff, and I'm a klutz.

They say I walk "different" and attract too much attention. But, so far, no one has been able to pinpoint just how I walk "diffrent". But, I must, because whereever I go, it seems as if people are always staring or glaring at me.

I seem to be always worried about one thing or another.

**On a positive note**

On balance, those are just annoyances. I will go out of my way to help a stranger (or a friend) if I can. I care.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
- I can be a real dick

- Sometimes i talk to much

- Sometimes i talk to little

- I'll rather sit infront of the computer, instead of hanging out with my friends.

- My spelling sucks

I'm sure that there is a alot more about me that people don't like.

[edit on 18-2-2006 by The Juvey]

[edit on 18-2-2006 by The Juvey]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well, only by those who have come to know me too well, I've been told I tend to be opnionated...always have to be right... and always have to have the last word...blah blah blah whatever, of course I completely disagree-they are just wrong in that-'nuff said

I've been told I can be judgemental, but in my defense it's usually with just *really* stupid people...I mean really otherwise I think I am the epitome of tolerance personally-especially in casual relationships

I tend to be darker than those I know when I get too serious about things-life, love, religion, politics, etc-and those around me who like to take life on the lighter side at all times, find my doses of dark reality as an unwelcome eye opener at best-a crazy conspiracy theory at worst, etc-ah well

but I don't think anyone *hates* me, or these things about me-I'm too damn lovable-but those would be their gripes I suppose-no one's perfect...all the time.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by think2much]

[edit on 22-2-2006 by think2much]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
well I think I am the most stubborn person you will ever meet; I am not sure if people hate that about me...but I am sure there is at least one person on this site that I irritate because I am very very stubborn. But at the same time, being stubborn can be a good thing too...

My ex husband in the final stages on exit worked it out and said do I have to wait for 14 'nothings' before you tell me what is wrong? he he

anyway.. I probably hate more things about my personality than anyone else...

oh shivers... lol
that means I have some negative doubts hanging around...oh dear but I try not to be negative. I am a realist......and so that requires the truth...

and sometimes the truth is on the negative side?

Nat

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join