It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people hate most about you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Simple Question, usualy hard to answer though, since most people don't tell you what they dislike about you.
The way they act it usualy comes down to that they like you or don't.

With me, there aren't to many people that really dislike me when they know me in person, I'm that guy all girls want to have as their buddy but never as their guy.
The people I know do get agitated with me though, mainly because of a caracter flaw I have.

This flaw seems to be that, when I'm having a conversation with someone, online or offline, sometimes I just disapear halfway of the discussion.

This is usualy because my mind is always running wild and thinking about all sorts of things, never being dedicated to a single discussion or task.

So it happens quite regularly that I'm talking to someone and all of the sudden I get a Eureka moment or remember that I forgot to do something or get it in my mind that I need to collect more information for something I'm working on to have it make sense.

Thats usualy when my focus shifts to that what I was thinking about and I pritty much forget that I was talking to someone or in some cases, that I was in the middle of a conference.

So what are those anoyances people have with you?

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Obviously they hate me because I'm beautiful and smart

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

I'm far too perfect, people simply can't get annoyed with me....

*cough*

I don't really know too be honest, I guess I'd have to ask my friends...but I think its too cruel to send a mass email asking everyone what they don't like about me....my inbox proberly couldn't handle the replies anyway.

Interesting point none the less, its got my brain working.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

well people are always getting annoyed when im right be it in an argument or just a normal question they really hate me always being right

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
some people dislike me because
1) i am very chatty,
2) i fidget all the time,
3) when i am annoyed i get pissy with everyone

the list goes on and on.
just ask asala she can give you an armfull of bad things about me!
Lol

oni x x

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Great question! I think people hate my straightforwardness. The fact that I am unapologetically honest. Even a bit crass and harsh. Yep, I think that's it. People usually either love me or hate me.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Okay, not to follow the jokes above, but I have actually been told (and was three weeks ago) that I was too nice, and treated her too well.

Took me a while to figure that one out.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
my girlfriend doesn't like ATS...

and she doesn't like me watching "24" because i don't talk to her when it is on

it's not hate but it still fits in this thread...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
mine,

singing, lol i always sing or hum it annoys everyone,
i cant stand still, I have been dancing since i was a kiddy and i find it hard to stand in one place without moving lol even when im in a shop i hear a song and offff i go lol

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I'm far to sarcasitc at time and that drives people nuts.
I like to see how far I can get on someones nerves before they snap.
I am really stubborn and don't stop until I accomplish my goal.
I ramble on about things.

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Verbosity....that's what people may dislike about me.....I have the "talent/curse" of having too much to say about, well, everything.
Saying that I am opinionated is a given, it's just that I will go to great lengths to espouse that opinion until everyone is perfectly clear, exactly where I stand on every issue presented.

People might be able to tolerate the fact that I am opinionated but it's the length and the endless verbal barrage that I often subject people is what they might detest me for.

[edit on 10/10/2005 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I think people dislike my short tempered-ness... I tend to get easily stressed out and therefore pissy...

Also I've been told that people don't like me because of accomplishments, but that's something I don't understand... Jealously, maybe? Ha ha... Mostly people hate that I'm an overachiever...

And a little too sarcastic and loud... Yeah... That one's good...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
most find it scary that I am ALWAYS happy

it also pisses them of to a extent

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Another thing people hate about me is that I tend to go against what the majority believes in and debate the heck out of it. Drives people nuts.

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Gee I know so many people, I'm not sure there's a consensus. And they all have so much to pick from. My overall lack of caring what they think about me probably ranks pretty high on the list.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

What do people hate most about you?

Men hate me because I'm so damn good looking....and arrogant.
Women hate me because I ruin them for all other men.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
There are some pretty big heads in here...
I'm among friends.

I'ma know-it-all and some people can't deal with that.

as for relationships--i get the too independant line. I was just told by an ex that I act like I don't want a man...just service ??? what does that mean? not every woman likes to cuddle, buddy.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i know everything and people just can't stand that! but at least i'm nice about it!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Too often I have my very own "pity party" or put too mcuh of a burden on those who I become friends with. Sometimes I can be rather smothering in my friendship

I was even told once I was too demanding.. tho I think she was using it as an excuse to dump me becasue i wasn't putting out for her

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Folks want to take themselves so seriously and I won't let them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join