It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to Amnesty International on the Iraqi Constitution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstrik
From what I've noticed people like the american people and way of life but can see the difference between that and political pitfalls they disagree with.

Exactly

It is far too easy for some people to criticise America as a whole. I constantly have to tell people not to just tar the American People and Bush and his lackeys with the same brush. It isn't right isn't fair, and it damn sure isn't accurate.

And as a Brit I would like to say we don't spit on Americans...... I mean they help fund London's Tourism Trade for christ's sake lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Notice 0 reply to my post...hmm guess facts hurt both ways dont they?
BTW, am I ever going to get a reply to it or is it just going to be ignored?

I am sorry - there is Only One Doctor here. Please be Patient.

Deliberate targeting of civilian poupulation?
Funny last time I heard the last UK soldiers charged with warcrimes where put in prison, gee thats not really reported is it..

You think they were the ONLY ones?

How can you not aim at civilians when the enemy uses them as shields?
How can you fight an enemy who hides amognst civilians?

Why are you fighting the Enemy at all?
Who told you to go and fight this Enemy?
Why did you invade the country of Iraq?
And the Coalition forces Also used civilans as Shields. That is nothing new. Just selective memory.

Who decides what is "apropriate" force?
You?
Me?
The enemy?

The International LAW.

I do not approve of using DU munitions but show me a better weapon?

Hmm... Have you ever heard a proverb, "A Pen is mightiers then a Sword?"
DU is for cowards. And cowards use it. And they break Laws with that. Pure and Simple.

Umm yeah ok, you mean when they came under fire from about 25 armed insurgents hiding in the crowd, or are the insurgents not willing to use human shields?

That all you know huh?
When a DU 2000 pound bomb demolishes a house in which there are "supposed" to be 3 insurgents, and "ACCIDENTLY" kills an entire family inside, thats ok? Again - selective memeory.

I am unware of any UK soldiers arresting people after the war was done.

How about False Flag operations of UK SAS soldiers?

Unless ofcourse your trying to say that UK soldiers didnt give food medicine and water at the prison points, nor did they give the soldiers a chance to flee the battlefield before hand?

You mean how they first shot them, and then when they saw they are nothing but civilans they helped them? Geee, thank you for that HELP.

I havent heard of UK troops using BIO nor CHEM warfare...

Depleted Uranium? And how it is Vigorously covered up in the US, UK and Canada? You know thats actually a Nuclear weapon? But ofcourse, you won't admit that as all the Army people here on board.

Really?
So thats why one high ranking military officer specifically stated how full of culture iraq was and how his men and women where to respect it ?
You also mean the looting that was stopped by UK forces.

I don't know about UK Forces, but the US have been watching how people loot the National Heritage of Iraq infront of their eyes. 170.000 items have been stolen or destroyed. Right infront of US troops. Whay?

Do you also mean state run or propaganda newspapers, unless ofcourse you want us to take total control of iraq by means of propaganda...which isnt that hard to do.

So - State run American newspapers are NOT propaganda? Media used by the Army are NOT propaganda? Let me tell you something - the Media brain-washing machine of the bush administration is so strong, that its really scary. Much stronger then any Iraqi ones.

This is a US problem and not a UK , the UK does not sanction torture.

Well you are in the Coalition with the US, meaning you do Support that kind of Acts, or else you would say - you are wrong, you are crazy, we do not wannna have no business with you! - and go away. And there were reports about UK soldiers commiting such acts, don't worry.

Worse crimes against peace are commited everyday, there is no mention.
Yet ofcourse when the worlds 2 most powerful democracies do it , its a different story..

Which ones? You mean the Events going on in Africa and nobody caring about that?

Yet again, many of these charges are made in generilisations , if we ( the UK) done the same politicaly and legaly we would have commited warcrimes on huge levels.

But you HAVE! I am glad you realized that!

[edit on 14/10/05 by Souljah]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
Incorrect, The BT are using the power of Propaganda and misinformation just like you are and to satisfy some deluded agenda.

Well by your standards, what is the Pentagon using? Truth? Facts? Honest Reports?

And you are ?? DC Correspondent of ........Anything?? No!

The PNAC is one of the hundreds of think-tanks that are spread across DC which keep spewing out doomsday predictions and military agendas which carry little weight in DC.

No, the PNAC is, Again, not one of HUNDREDS think-tanks - it is one of the Strongest ones! They have several people from the current administration as members. Their main sponsor is the republican party. Their main goals are visibile today. Sadly you are in Denial, which means that you are protecting them.

It may fantastical to YOU as you live in a crazed world where "Facist Armies" are headed towards you, want to enslave you and similar nonsense but moving past your delusions and into the real world, as shocking as it may seem to YOU, democracy actually exsists! We in America can actually vote people out of power when we dont like their policies.

DEMOCRACY?

Are you calling the Elections that made bush the president "Democratic"? The Florida Count? Yea right! Sorry mate, but the fascism of your goverment is so obvious and at the same time scary, that I understand that you do not notice that. After all the majority of Americas think that North Korea is in Australia - judging by that, I can imagine that they do not have a clue what fascism actually is, and who was Benito Mussolini.

The Patriot Act is another peice of legislation that has been a source of constant misinformation and paranoia.
If you actualy lived anywhere in the US you would realise that the Patriot act hasnt affected our way of life in the least, unless of course you are some jehadi nut !
Obviously you dont live in the US and obviously you have no idea of what you speak. Endless links to inane sources of delusion only reaffirm the fact that a little practical knowledge is better than reading tomes of propaganda.

Just another Piece of legislation? Ofcourse. Sure. Patriot Act is a March to Fascism and it's how you can get rid of Civil Rights and Liberties in a second if your goverment decides that. All under the umbrella of so-called "anti-terrorism". Patriot Act II is designed to create a Police State, and you know what Ben Frankling said to that? "Those who would give up Liberty for Security deserve neither."

Again wild accusations without any proof!

Whatever you say, Oh-the-all-knowing-one!

A Tribunal by the BT( called a farce otherwise) is where both the defense and the prosecution both are trying to prove the same thing, i.e America is this Facist monster that seeks to destroy the world.

Well in Their and in Mine Opinion America IS a fascist monster with a dictator for a president - a warmonger president, that seeks war instead of protecting peace. He is a Fool and a Drunk and will be treated accordingly.

Moreover the whole sonar thing with fish is minimal. That point is absurd!
Sonar hurting Fish! National Emergency!

The Sonar kills alot of Dolphins, because it messes with their sonar and in the end they end up dead. It is hurting our enviroment even more then it is already hurt. For what? For the USNavy to have a New Toy to play with? That I find SICK. So much money goes into all different way of killing ourselves and in developing more weapons to kill more people - and nobody cares about the enviroment. About our Planet. About the People. About the Poor and the Starving. Bah!

The USA has one of the most comprehensive and focused environmental protection plans in the world. Also the amount of care taken to preserve our environment in America is much more than that taken by many other nations including yours. Why dont you lauch a campaign as agressive as this one against America to improve environmental protection in your country?

REALLY? Then WHY did Bush abandon the Kyoto agreement? Why will he start drilling oil in Alaskan Natural Resort? Wow! Such care for the enviroment! IF HE REALLY CARED for the enviroment, he would put an End to fossile fuels once and for all and support the research of a new fuel and a new technology to use it without harming our enviroment even more. Didn't you see that Climate is changing this year? Want MORE Hurricanes? Do you want MORE weather extremees? Do you want Avian Flu? What MORE signs do you need man? Your house to be flushed away along with your family, sick of the most deadly flu in the history of Mankind? And what is your presidnet doing in that direction? Writing more POLICE STATE laws!

:Applause:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

After all the majority of Americas think that North Korea is in Australia - ....

Nooo man, you got it all wrong, thats not North Korea, its actually Iran !

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Better than 90% of the rest of the world takes care of it's veterans.

Pathetic Excuse.

ACLU is where I stop reading sorry. Organization has proved time and time again it's agenda based and doesn't hold the majority of americans values very close.

Typcal, just typcal. I have learned the the republicans really do not like the ACLU at all. Did they hurt your feelings?

Great Country ey? You're damn right it is.

Such a Patriot. Ah. It brings tears to my eyes.

Great Administration ey? We've had better, unlike Iraq had, we have a choice to elect another administration to replace them.

I bet I can guess who your choice was...

Great President? I never said that, he has horrible qualities, but also has some very strong ones.

Strong ones? Like what? Patriot Acts? "Caring" for his own People?

Yes you don't live here and like most americans I don't give a crap what you think.

Vice Versa.

But let's check what the World thinks of your Dead president:

"just over half in Mexico and Italy had a negative view of Mr. Bush's role. In Britain, the closest U.S. ally in the war in Iraq, and in Canada, traditionally America's closest ally, two-thirds had a negative view...Three-quarters of those in Spain and more than 80 % in France and Germany had a negative view of Mr. Bush's role in world affairs." Muslim countries, Bush's unfavorability ratings are particularly high, often over 90%. OFCOURSE Bush's popularity was highest in Israel, where 62% reported favorable views, however in the CBC poll, Israel was the only foreign country polled that had a net favorable opinion of Bush. A 2005 poll conducted by the BBC World Service across 22,000 people in 21 nations found that a majority of world opinion (58%) believed that George Bush's re-election would have a negative impact on their peace and security. Only 26% believed it would have a positive one. Public opinion in the Philippines and India showed strong majorities in favour of Bush.

Thats how the World sees you. And rememer, you are not ALONE on this Planet, yo do know that right? They have tought you that at Geography class I hope...

One man destroying the planet in 8 years man you really are funny. Well I tell you what Souljah, what country do you live in, I wanna do some checking to make sure your country is living up to all the standards you apply to the USA. I welcome the research opportunity!! I somehow doubt you will even tell us because I'm sure we can find a mountain of problems right at your doorstep where you should be focusing your brain instead of spending 8 hours a day digging up ways to slam America. Remember like I told you before Souljah you would be crapping outside, reading books with candle lights, calling your friends with a pigeon, riding a ship over seas, talking to us right now through letters, listening to your music on a record player instead of the radio, watching events in person instead of TV, etc etc etc. So before you slam this country you show me what YOUR blessed country has contributed to the world.

GO ahead, Make my Day! Here let me help you with that:

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is my OP/ED on my Country - an ATSNN Fact File - for your Help with Research:

www.atsnn.com...

Good Luck and Good Hunting!

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originaly posted by rstrik
Remember like I told you before Souljah you would be crapping outside, reading books with candle lights, calling your friends with a pigeon, riding a ship over seas, talking to us right now through letters, listening to your music on a record player instead of the radio, watching events in person instead of TV, etc etc etc.

... having cleaner air and water, flourishing forests, non GM crap vegetables, less stresfull working enviroment, richer cultural, social and spiritual life not that materialistic capitalistic fashionable poo etc. etc. etc.

But hey I'm don't want to sound ungratefull for all those beautifull things you brought to us. Yesterday I bought a colour TV and next week we'll get electricity in our house, so I can check out this miracle of modern technology. And just one month ago, we climb down the trees, so you can visit us now because we made plenty of room for you.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Well by your standards, what is the Pentagon using? Truth? Facts? Honest Reports?

The Pentagon is using information that it can PROVE ! Something you and your liberal posterboys cannot!

No, the PNAC is, Again, not one of HUNDREDS think-tanks - it is one of the Strongest ones! They have several people from the current administration as members. Their main sponsor is the republican party. Their main goals are visibile today. Sadly you are in Denial, which means that you are protecting them.

Sheer Fantasy! If you ever step out of your 'Den of Delusion'[thats catchy!
] and come to DC.
I doubt it ? In America these think tanks are a dime a dozen. They use important people(like rich industrialists or respectable politicians) to give it some credibility just like this one has in having members of the Administration as its members. This PNAC publishes some wild notions and these people get the crap for it, that stuff always happens. Its just in America the people know that these views are in no way part of Govt policy so they know better than harping on about PNAC. Its the people who live outside that hear about this and imagine some "Lair of Skeletor"
and freak! Unfortuantely that is not the case, Souljah.

Are you calling the Elections that made bush the president "Democratic"? The Florida Count? Yea right!

Well if you can PROVE otherwise, your word has as much value as the homeless guy down the street that yells that the devil is after him!

Sorry mate, but the fascism of your goverment is so obvious and at the same time scary, that I understand that you do not notice that.

If it was "obvious" and "scary" then how can you understand that I wouldnt notice that? This makes no sense,
I think the strain of constantly dishing out propaganda is getting to you.

After all the majority of Americas think that North Korea is in Australia - judging by that, I can imagine that they do not have a clue what fascism actually is, and who was Benito Mussolini.

Ah! So according to you most americans think that North Korea is in Australia and thats is why I have no clue about fascism? Wow! Talk about desperate!

If we didnt know about Fascism how come we were the ones that fought against it in WW2 ?
Also do you know that in South Korea the US has about 20+ military bases
maybe you in Slovenia know more about the thousands of Us troops in SK about NK ?

Just another Piece of legislation? Ofcourse. Sure. Patriot Act is a March to Fascism

Firstly Fascism doesnt have the concept of an elected representative, which the US has and secondly in fascism there would be no tolerance for your raving delusions, so thank god for small mercies, heh ?

Patriot Act II is designed to create a Police State, and you know what Ben Frankling said to that? "Those who would give up Liberty for Security deserve neither."

Ben Franklin exactly. We are not giving up our Liberties to some fundamentalists, that would mean that we do not deserve any. To safe gaurd our Liberty we seek to introduce legislation that our Elected representatives will VOTE to adopt or not.
Our freedom and liberty are no subject to negotiation and neither will we mollycoddle civil liberty activists when our very lives are at danger. When the need arises their must be no doubt that for the sake of overall good we must forgo some of the privelages we have daily so that the government can effectively and swiftly deal with any threat to the USA and its people.
Granted this is stifling but the President cannot use it recklessly, in the USA our founding fathers made sure that no single individual has complete autonomy of power and is held accountable always just as this has been proved in the past[Nixon, Clinton], it will be proved again if Bush steps out of line.
Unfortuantely you cannot grasp the greatness of our system as you are from a nation that only understands guns and bullets and other forms of barbaric violence sadly but rest assured that the greatest democracy in the world isnt called so for mere effect !

Whatever you say, Oh-the-all-knowing-one!

Well, thats more like it!

Well in Their and in Mine Opinion America IS a fascist monster with a dictator for a president - a warmonger president, that seeks war instead of protecting peace. He is a Fool and a Drunk and will be treated accordingly.

Well, sad to say but you both are on the same fantasy trip.

The Sonar kills alot of Dolphins, because it messes with their sonar and in the end they end up dead. It is hurting our enviroment even more then it is already hurt. For what? For the USNavy to have a New Toy to play with?

Boo Hoo, wanna hug a tree ??

New Toy?? You think Sonar is some toy that the navy plays with or it can kill people?

If you can remember 3th grade science sonar is used to detect submerged bodies not to kill them! BTW Its been around since WW2.
Whats scary is that you dont know this!

Not only the US Navy but all navies heck even fishermen use sonar extensively to seach the sea floor.
If this is the best thing you can find to slam the US then I feel sad for you! Ha Sonar!

REALLY? Then WHY did Bush abandon the Kyoto agreement? Why will he start drilling oil in Alaskan Natural Resort?

Because if it means that millions of people will be thrown out of their jobs of it will raise up costs more then it is worth making sure humans are still around to preserve nature instead of destroying our nations to save the trees, thats just foolish!

IF HE REALLY CARED for the enviroment, he would put an End to fossile fuels once and for all and support the research of a new fuel and a new technology to use it without harming our enviroment even more.

Actually thats exactly what Bush wants, he believes that new technology is the way to solve the fossile fuel probelm instead of going back to the dark ages.
The tech is being reaserched to make it more viable and he aint no miracle maker he can just push policy its upto the scientists and others to do the "research of new fuel" .
What I find ironic is that you have high expectation of the US to do this and that and then lamblast it for ensuring its survival and make all the things YOU WANT America to MAKE for YOU!

Didn't you see that Climate is changing this year? Want MORE Hurricanes? Do you ...........(more of the same rant)....... And what is your presidnet doing in that direction? Writing more POLICE STATE laws!
:Applause:

I see that you applaud yourself !

Yeah the climate changed a little and we did have more stormy weather this time but that doesnt mean we give up our lives and move to the jungle. It might be easier for you to do that but in America it is not possible to do so right now, we have more pressing issues to deal with like safe gaurding our lives against murderous fundamentals. That however has not clouded our responsibility to nature but to do so we need to make sure that we are alive to continue protecting our environment and to do so we need to take care of the problem of terrorism FIRST.

MODS**Sorry but most of this post is out of topic, feel free to delete this .

[edit on 14-10-2005 by IAF101]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

... having cleaner air and water, flourishing forests, non GM crap vegetables, less stresfull working enviroment, richer cultural, social and spiritual life not that materialistic capitalistic fashionable poo etc. etc. etc.

But hey I'm don't want to sound ungratefull for all those beautifull things you brought to us. Yesterday I bought a colour TV and next week we'll get electricity in our house, so I can check out this miracle of modern technology. And just one month ago, we climb down the trees, so you can visit us now because we made plenty of room for you.

You can be saracastic all you want which is the typical when people can't really think of something to retort with or have a valid arugement against.
I'm just simply making a statement that everybody wants to hate on the US but never wants to give credit where credit is due. We have contributed many many things to this world that are good and continue to do so. What has your country done to further the advancement of civilization I ask you? Any country as large and industrious as the US is also going to have alot of negative effects surrounding it also. But to have a one sided view is innacurate and unfair. Good day.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

GO ahead, Make my Day! Here let me help you with that:

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is my OP/ED on my Country - an ATSNN Fact File - for your Help with Research:

www.atsnn.com...

Good Luck and Good Hunting!

Well Souljah how about I compare any of my 50 states to your country that would be a more accurate portrayal since you only have 2 million people. Now I see why it's so easy for you to point fingers. It's real easy for the neighborhood flea market to criticize Wal-Mart.

But I will add that your country looks beautiful and I would love to visit it. Too bad I would get spit on from your civilized country. Your welcome for the NATO invitation and removal of your biggest enemy in the 80's also. You have only been a country for 13 years so you have alot to learn still. Looks like you've had your fair share of problems too.

Slovenia Ethnic Cleansing

US/Slovenia Meet at Pentagon

Slovenia begging at the White House

You country leans on who's shoulder when it needs help Souljah? Who is your country going to call when an outside force is pointing guns at your citizens?

Military Aid to Slovenia

Shall I continue on? Your country relies heavily on Europe along with the US. You are a big ally of the US so you must hate your government I guess.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The Pentagon is using information that it can PROVE !

Prove? With what? Hiding Evidence like in 9-11 Crash? Hiding evidence like in the Pentagon Boeing757 Crash mystery? Bush administration is Obsesses with Secrecy and has written and re-written laws that changed practices to Reduce public and Congressional scrutiny of its Activities. Why? Could it be that they are Hiding something? After all, which Military Propaganda Machine did not do that? If you claim you are the most Powerful Army in the World then you must also have the Most Powerful Propaganda Machine also.

This PNAC publishes some wild notions and these people get the crap for it, that stuff always happens. Its just in America the people know that these views are in no way part of Govt policy so they know better than harping on about PNAC. Its the people who live outside that hear about this and imagine some "Lair of Skeletor"
and freak!

Shall we go throught some Key Points of PNAC Togather? OK, from their website:

# "American leadership is good both for America and for the world" - kind of Megalomanic, huh? That's like saying: "Khalifat is Good for Middle East and for all the WORLD!"
# "such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle" - they were trying to say, that they reaquire MOSTLY military streght, and then some diplomatic energy.
# "too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership - and thats where PNAC Steps in! We are the Global Leaders!

The PNAC also made a statement of principles:
As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's preeminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests?

Bunch of Nice Guys? Or a bunch of Power Hungry War Mongers that want to Rule the World, just because their Mommy did not breastfeed them?

The PNAC also advocates "a policy of military strength and moral clarity" which includes:

# A significant increase of U.S. defense spending. CHECK
# Strengthening ties with the U.S.'s allies and to challenge regimes hostile to U.S. interests and values. CHECK
# Promoting the cause of political and economic freedom outside the U.S. CHECK
# Preserving and extending an international order friendly to U.S. security, prosperity, and principles. CHECK

Furthermore, PNAC and its members had long called for the United States to abandon the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the US and the Soviet Union, from which the US withdrew in 2002. The PNAC also proposes to control the new "international commons" of space and "cyberspace" and pave the way for the creation of a new military service - U.S. Space Forces - with the mission of space control.

Lair of Skeletor? Much, MUCH Worse. And with members such as, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Jeb Bush, Richard Perle, Richard Armitage, Dick Cheney, Lewis Libby, William J. Bennett, Zalmay Khalilzad, and Ellen Bork, the wife of Robert Bork - what can go Wrong?

As long as there are people like you supporting them and everything they do, their future is so bright the have to wear Shades.

Well if you can PROVE otherwise, your word has as much value as the homeless guy down the street that yells that the devil is after him!

Check this links, mate:

A Corrupted Election Despite what you may have heard, the exit polls were right

Jim Crow Returns To The Voting Booth

How a Republican election supervisor manipulated the 2004 central Ohio vote, in black and white

When will you give me some links, huh?

Ah! So according to you most americans think that North Korea is in Australia and thats is why I have no clue about fascism? Wow! Talk about desperate!

My point is that you could not spot Fascism if you pissed on it in your backyard.

Also do you know that in South Korea the US has about 20+ military bases
maybe you in Slovenia know more about the thousands of Us troops in SK about NK ?

Take a World Map and Find North Korea.

Firstly Fascism doesnt have the concept of an elected representative, which the US has and secondly in fascism there would be no tolerance for your raving delusions, so thank god for small mercies, heh ?

Here it is Again, the 14 points - I guess you MISSED them:
  • Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
    Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

• Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
    Because of fear of enemies and the need for security, the people in fascist regimes are persuaded that human rights can be ignored in certain cases because of “need.” The people tend to look the other way or even approve of torture, summary executions, assassinations, long incarcerations of prisoners, etc.

• Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
    The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe: racial, ethnic or religious minorities; liberals; communists; socialists, terrorists, etc.

• Supremacy of the Military
    Even when there are widespread domestic problems, the military is given a disproportionate amount of government funding, and the domestic agenda is neglected. Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

• Rampant Sexism
    The governments of fascist nations tend to be almost exclusively male-dominated. Under fascist regimes, traditional gender roles are made more rigid. Opposition to abortion is high, as is homophobia and anti-gay legislation and national policy.

• Controlled Mass Media
    Sometimes the media are directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media are indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

• Obsession with National Security
    Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

• Religion and Government are Intertwined
    Governments in fascist nations tend to use the most common religion in the nation as a tool to manipulate public opinion. Religious rhetoric and terminology is common from government leaders, even when the major tenets of the religion are diametrically opposed to the government's policies or actions.

• Corporate Power is Protected
    The industrial and business aristocracy of a fascist nation often are the ones who put the government leaders into power, creating a mutually beneficial business/government relationship and power elite.

• Labor Power is Suppressed
    Because the organizing power of labor is the only real threat to a fascist government, labor unions are either eliminated entirely, or are severely suppressed.

• Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
    Fascist nations tend to promote and tolerate open hostility to higher education, and academia. It is not uncommon for professors and other academics to be censored or even arrested. Free expression in the arts is openly attacked, and governments often refuse to fund the arts.

• Obsession with Crime and Punishment
    Under fascist regimes, the police are given almost limitless power to enforce laws. The people are often willing to overlook police abuses and even forego civil liberties in the name of patriotism. There is often a national police force with virtually unlimited power in fascist nations

• Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
    Fascist regimes almost always are governed by groups of friends and associates who appoint each other to government positions and use governmental power and authority to protect their friends from accountability. It is not uncommon in fascist regimes for national resources and even treasures to be appropriated or even outright stolen by government leaders.

• Fraudulent Elections
    Sometimes elections in fascist nations are a complete sham. Other times elections are manipulated by smear campaigns against or even assassination of opposition candidates, use of legislation to control voting numbers or political district boundaries, and manipulation of the media.

Our freedom and liberty are no subject to negotiation and neither will we mollycoddle civil liberty activists when our very lives are at danger. When the need arises their must be no doubt that for the sake of overall good we must forgo some of the privelages we have daily so that the government can effectively and swiftly deal with any threat to the USA and its people.

Well I hope you are going to say that to yourself, when the armed men come to your doorstep and take take away all your rights and liberties that your country is so famous for - just like everything fell apart in New Olreans. Remember these words then, when your precious goverment will start to take shape and form out of words and laws. Watch out for that day, because it is coming.

Unfortuantely you cannot grasp the greatness of our system as you are from a nation that only understands guns and bullets and other forms of barbaric violence sadly but rest assured that the greatest democracy in the world isnt called so for mere effect !

Your Pathetic and Patrionising knowledge of the "outers states" is really Sad. With your 100 Years of BLOODY history you think you have grabbed the bull by its horns, huh? Your Short history of Racism, Violence and Imperialism is NOTHING compared to the History of Europe. Greatest Democracy in the World?
Talk about DELUSIONAL! I bet you have Pictures of your president at home, hanging on your walls, just next to your Flag.

Boo Hoo, wanna hug a tree ??

New Toy?? You think Sonar is some toy that the navy plays with or it can kill people?

If you can remember 3th grade science sonar is used to detect submerged bodies not to kill them! BTW Its been around since WW2.
Whats scary is that you dont know this!

Not only the US Navy but all navies heck even fishermen use sonar extensively to seach the sea floor.

Apparently you have not heard about "Sonar Pullution" that goes on Underwaters. You know water Mammals have a different hearing system and they can hear things pretty good and this new "great" sonars damage their brains, their ears, their everything, and they strand ashore in certain locations around the world. Mounting scientific evidence shows acoustic signals from high power military sonars can and do cause harm to ocean life. But I understand that to a Warmonger supporter like yourself that is really NOT Important. BoooHooo! Lets kill them all.

Deadly Navy Sonar Strikes Again

Protecting Whales from Dangerous Sonar

Because if it means that millions of people will be thrown out of their jobs of it will raise up costs more then it is worth making sure humans are still around to preserve nature instead of destroying our nations to save the trees, thats just foolish!

By destroying whats left of our Nature Enviroment we are killing ourselves. Maybe you have seen in the news that the Amazon Forrest, also called the RAIN Forrest dried up. The Amazon river is almost gone. Mother Nature will do her Worst to get rid of all of us, because with our actions of destroying the Enviroment we are only killing ourselves. There is only One Planet we get. There is not Round Two.

What I find ironic is that you have high expectation of the US to do this and that and then lamblast it for ensuring its survival and make all the things YOU WANT America to MAKE for YOU!

After all, aren't you the All Mighty, all Powerful, All Knowing, All Good, All Free Home of the Brave? Why not make something Good for Mankind for a change? OR do you think War on Terrorism, Patriot Acts, PNAC and Half a Trillion Dollar Military Budgets are GOOD for the World we live in today? For the People of this Planet? Or are they good for the Individuals, who make Profit out of it?

That however has not clouded our responsibility to nature but to do so we need to make sure that we are alive to continue protecting our environment and to do so we need to take care of the problem of terrorism FIRST.

I am sure that Mother Nature will just wait for your president to win the fight against terrorim - :lol - and so that then he can divert his attention to "OTHER" World Problems, such as:
- Global Warming
- Global Pandemic Dangers
- Global Poverty Problems
...and other "non-important" issues we have on this Planet.

And REMEMBER - we just have One.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well Souljah how about I compare any of my 50 states to your country that would be a more accurate portrayal since you only have 2 million people. Now I see why it's so easy for you to point fingers. It's real easy for the neighborhood flea market to criticize Wal-Mart.

Yea I knew you are going to start with the number of people we have. I once told a friend of mine from China how many there are of us, and he asked me - what do you mean 2 million? In one neighbourhood, right?

But I will add that your country looks beautiful and I would love to visit it. Too bad I would get spit on from your civilized country. Your welcome for the NATO invitation and removal of your biggest enemy in the 80's also. You have only been a country for 13 years so you have alot to learn still. Looks like you've had your fair share of problems too.

Yes you are right - my country is Very beautiful, altho small, we have everything. I have not met a single person that came here and did not love it so much to came back again. Also we have lived in this part of Europe for a long, LONG time - check Karantania - those are my Ancestors.

Slovenia Ethnic Cleansing

US/Slovenia Meet at Pentagon

Slovenia begging at the White House

You country leans on who's shoulder when it needs help Souljah? Who is your country going to call when an outside force is pointing guns at your citizens?

Military Aid to Slovenia

Shall I continue on? Your country relies heavily on Europe along with the US. You are a big ally of the US so you must hate your government I guess.

Don't worry - I have a Special place in my Heart for my Goverment.

But, we are not on Trial here. We are too small to do anything. We don't have fighter planes to protect our airspace - the Italian airfoce is doing that. But there are Slovenian Boys on mission in Afganistan, just to show the US how "Good" and "Obidient" members of NATO we are. What a bunch of Crap! I never voted for that Idiotic agreement anyway! What the hell are we going to do in NATO?

And that "Slovenia Ethnic Cleansing" - nobody got killed here. Its more of a 'administrative ethnic cleansing' or 'civil death. You made is look like we killed thousands! Anyway, I was against it and it a total SHAME for our country to simply Erase people from its Books.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I am sorry - there is Only One Doctor here. Please be Patient.

IMO if your a doctor I'll take a medic anyday.

You think they were the ONLY ones?

Yes sir I do, as I remember there are quite a few false alegations against my countrymen but heh they dont get reported.

Why are you fighting the Enemy at all?

We first have to define "who" the enemy is first before we can list off WHY we are fighting them.
[quote
Who told you to go and fight this Enemy?

We made the choice to do so, we were not TOLD to do anything.

Why did you invade the country of Iraq?

We believed it was a massive threat to world peace and that sadamm was breaking human rights and that he had WMD's.

And the Coalition forces Also used civilans as Shields. That is nothing new. Just selective memory.

Woah, wait one damm minute there.
UK forces do not use civilians as shields, period.

The International LAW.

International law does not define what appropriate force is, it only defines what type of force can be used.

Hmm... Have you ever heard a proverb, "A Pen is mightiers then a Sword?"
DU is for cowards. And cowards use it. And they break Laws with that. Pure and Simple.

DU is for cowards?
Hmm mabye want to say that all snipers are cowards to?
Or how about all fighter pilots and tank drivers are cowards to?
Or mabye even anyone who owns a gun is a coward to?
I didnt know there was a law against using DU that the UK had signed.

That all you know huh?
When a DU 2000 pound bomb demolishes a house in which there are "supposed" to be 3 insurgents, and "ACCIDENTLY" kills an entire family inside, thats ok? Again - selective memeory.

You are going off topic, this is about the riot.
Also, tell me then how do you distinquish between civilian and enemy when they dress the same?

How about False Flag operations of UK SAS soldiers?

SAS soldiers do not commit false flag operations since they are not designed nor equiped to handle those operations, if you knew anything about UK armed forces you'd know that the SAS are not trained nor equiped for that warfare.

You mean how they first shot them, and then when they saw they are nothing but civilans they helped them? Geee, thank you for that HELP.

Umm yeah UK soldiers shooting prisnors?
Yet again your diverting attention away from the topic and into this little "world" of UK nazis that dont exist.
You want to discuss something then stay on topic, you want to discuss something different that you THINK happened then make a new thread.

Depleted Uranium? And how it is Vigorously covered up in the US, UK and Canada? You know thats actually a Nuclear weapon? But ofcourse, you won't admit that as all the Army people here on board.

DU is a chemical and it is a weapon but so is every other "weapon" , bullets are lead that makes them a chemical weapon yes no?
Knifes are made of metal, does that mean they are chemical weapons?
Oh and BTW, covered up? Are you ever going to stay on topic?

I don't know about UK Forces, but the US have been watching how people loot the National Heritage of Iraq infront of their eyes. 170.000 items have been stolen or destroyed. Right infront of US troops. Whay?

Am I talking about US forces?
No, I am talking about UK forces.
These crimes specifically said UK and US forces, I am against this generalisation that we are the same.
We are fighting for the same reason and on the same side but we are different , THATS what makes us stronger.

So - State run American newspapers are NOT propaganda? Media used by the Army are NOT propaganda? Let me tell you something - the Media brain-washing machine of the bush administration is so strong, that its really scary. Much stronger then any Iraqi ones.

Yet again going off onto the anti us thing again...
Iraqi propaganda works JUST as effectively as any media done by the UK or US sides, NI is proof of this and so is iraq.

Well you are in the Coalition with the US, meaning you do Support that kind of Acts, or else you would say - you are wrong, you are crazy, we do not wannna have no business with you! - and go away. And there were reports about UK soldiers commiting such acts, don't worry.

We are in a co-alition, yes.
No we wouldnt, buisness is done with all people, we might disagree with people but we wont judge them because of it.
Also UK soldiers commiting acts of torture?
You mean like Tim Collins who almost lost his career to these alegations? Or the fake pictures that he KNEW where fake from a first glance?
Yeah sure whatever man..

Which ones? You mean the Events going on in Africa and nobody caring about that?

Those are just a few of the atrocities happeneing across the world, but ofcourse yet again I suppose its up to US and the UK to solve the problems since yet again we're the only ones who can.

But you HAVE! I am glad you realized that!
[edit on 14/10/05 by Souljah]

But we HAVENT , I am so unhappy you dont relise that.
Mabye you want to talk to the men of the iraqi army who where given time to leave and did leave before the battle leaving all there equipment behind, but ofcourse this is not reported by the iraqi news now is it?

cjf

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   

 Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia. Flags are seen everywhere, as are flag symbols on clothing and in public displays.

Blah, blah, blah….

In regards to ‘these’ fourteen points which are so eagerly displayed and waved by a certain few, why do you give this “outline” so much weight? Why?

The article as originally written by ‘Lawrence Britt’ for the ‘Free Inquiry Magazine’ Vol 22; no.2 pg. 20. (which is published by The Council for Secular Humanism) Has been noted and recognized as a distortion of an article originally written by Umberto Eco, ‘Eternal Fascism: Fourteen Ways of Looking at a Black Shirt’ c.1995.

Umberto Eco

"Laurence Britt's" other fine works

If this scholastic ‘author’ of the “fourteen points” has any credentials, I would be interested in reviewing them. (Reportedly a Doctorate of political science in many quotations) oddly no academic info available??

Otherwise it is really not a good source as a ‘guideline’ (stolen and written to fit/sell)

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
jsobecky: Your quote proves nothing. I asked you to prove that the countries not supporting the war were getting kickbacks, and you provided a link showing that it would benefit France to have Saddam still in power.

Wrong. They would benefit from having access to Iraq's oil, either through Saddam or whatever other leader was in power. They're freakin neighbours. It was the oil they wanted, not Saddam back in power. They wanted lifting or easing of sanctions.

How DARE they put their own economic interests before the interests of the United States of America, eh?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
IMO if your a doctor I'll take a medic anyday.

Fine - suit yourself!

Yes sir I do, as I remember there are quite a few false alegations against my countrymen but heh they dont get reported.

I bet there are some True alegations against your country men, but HEH they don't get reported either.

We first have to define "who" the enemy is first before we can list off WHY we are fighting them.

Well - if your fellow countryman (the UK with mister Tony in charge) are the best allies of the US, then its pretty much obvious Who your enemy is, we don't have to "define" anything.

We made the choice to do so, we were not TOLD to do anything.

Choices based on What? On some Lies? Some rambling of a crazed US president?

We believed it was a massive threat to world peace and that sadamm was breaking human rights and that he had WMD's.

And do you still think that? Do you still think that Saddam was a "massive threat to the world peace"? Do you still think he had WMDs? I don't. You know WHO is the Massive Threat to the World Peace? Yea, you guessed it. The "Coalition of the Willing".

Woah, wait one damm minute there.
UK forces do not use civilians as shields, period.

How do you know that? Were you there? How can you be so Sure of that? Are you an Iraqi? Did you see that with your own eyes?

International law does not define what appropriate force is, it only defines what type of force can be used.

Hmmmm... How come that this LAW can define that Saddam was breaking it, but it can not "define" the US and UK breaking it? Strange...

DU is for cowards?
Hmm mabye want to say that all snipers are cowards to?
Or how about all fighter pilots and tank drivers are cowards to?
Or mabye even anyone who owns a gun is a coward to?
I didnt know there was a law against using DU that the UK had signed.

DU is a Radioactive Ammunition (the word DEPLETED means, that it has been used once, and that it was severly radioactive). The problem with it is, that its an extremly great material for ammunitions because of its penetration capabilites and no other element in the Period scale is capable of doing that. And there is alot of it laying around. Chea, Effective - Who CARES if its radioactive! I am sure that veterans from first Gulf war that have the so-called "gulf-war-syndrome" will have alot to say about it. But ofcourse - you belive the Pentagon and Downing street. Fine. Belive them then.

Also, tell me then how do you distinquish between civilian and enemy when they dress the same?

Well - you would not have this problem if the invasion never occured. And I wonder who used this words: "Bring It On!". Hmmmm.... Your Friend and Ally?

SAS soldiers do not commit false flag operations since they are not designed nor equiped to handle those operations, if you knew anything about UK armed forces you'd know that the SAS are not trained nor equiped for that warfare.

Again - HOW can you be so SURE of that? Who did the Iraqi police catch then in Basra? Agents 008 and 009 with their Pants down? Please! Your defence for the Military is just too obvious. An ex Soldier, aren't you?

You want to discuss something then stay on topic, you want to discuss something different that you THINK happened then make a new thread.

I find it interestin that you KNOW what happend and you are so Sure that your precious armed forces did not do Anything wrong - all the Crap that happens is a work of Terrorist, right? I wonder where you get that information. You work in Defence Ministry?

DU is a chemical and it is a weapon but so is every other "weapon" , bullets are lead that makes them a chemical weapon yes no?
Knifes are made of metal, does that mean they are chemical weapons?
Oh and BTW, covered up? Are you ever going to stay on topic?

DU is not JUST another METAL - when it Explodes it releases a Deadly Dust. You sound so Sure that it is Harmless - why not go to the battlefield and inhale the air in Fallujah after it has been bombed? You wanna check what DU does to the Human Body after it Enters?

We are fighting for the same reason and on the same side but we are different , THATS what makes us stronger.

*cough*BULL*cough*cough* - Different? How? Because UK have another Accent to English? You think the Insurgents look at you "Differently"? You think when they see the UK Uniform they say: "OH WAIT, don't shoot him, they did not allow Iraqi Musems to be robbed! They are on the same sute, but they are "Different" from the US Troops."

Yet again going off onto the anti us thing again...
Iraqi propaganda works JUST as effectively as any media done by the UK or US sides, NI is proof of this and so is iraq.

So you are saying that you are ALSO under the UK & US Propaganda machine?

Also UK soldiers commiting acts of torture?
You mean like Tim Collins who almost lost his career to these alegations? Or the fake pictures that he KNEW where fake from a first glance?
Yeah sure whatever man..

You read the News right?

BBC - UK troops in Iraqi torture probe

Guardian - UK forces taught torture methods

Those are just a few of the atrocities happeneing across the world, but ofcourse yet again I suppose its up to US and the UK to solve the problems since yet again we're the only ones who can.

Why MUST they solve the Problems of the Middle East? Why must they solve the problems of Iraq? What makes these people so Special and the Africans Not? Do you think, that if in Sudan they found WMD's, UK and US forces would go there and "Liberate" these people? What do they need to do, so that it would get your Precious attention? Isn't Dying in Tens of Thousands a DAY Enough for you? You Friggin Imperialists!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

DU is a Radioactive Ammunition (the word DEPLETED means, that it has been used once, and that it was severly radioactive).

Have you ever really researched DU

From the WHO:

• Under most circumstances, use of DU will make a negligible contribution to the overall natural background levels of uranium in the environment. Probably the greatest potential for DU exposure will follow conflict where DU munitions are used.
• A recent United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) report giving field measurements taken around selected impact sites in Kosovo (Federal Republic of Yugoslavia) indicates that contamination by DU in the environment was localized to a few tens of metres around impact sites. Contamination by DU dusts of local vegetation and water supplies was found to be extremely low. Thus, the probability of significant exposure to local populations was considered to be very low.
www.who.int...

Its not really all that radioactive. Im not saying that it cannot cause harm esp. if your sitting behind the armor of an Iraqi tank, but you should check out the data before making claims

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Have you ever really researched DU

Its not really all that radioactive. Im not saying that it cannot cause harm esp. if your sitting behind the armor of an Iraqi tank, but you should check out the data before making claims

Depleted uranium (DU) is uranium which contains a reduced proportion of the fissile isotope U-235 and (usually) the highly radioactive but rare isotope U-234, compared to natural uranium.

The United States Department of Energy currently has an inventory of 704,000 tonnes of depleted uranium hexafluoride (stored in 58,000 metal cylinders), corresponding to 476,000 tonnes of uranium

It's cheap, it's almost twice as heavy as lead and it's splendid for shells!

Great!

Uranium hazard prompts cancer check on troops

U.S. Soldiers Contaminated With Depleted Uranium Speak Out

www.cadu.org.uk...

Why have then the United Nations Human Rights Commission in Geneva, passed a resolution to ban the use of depleted uranium weapons? The Subcommission adopted resolutions which include depleted uranium weaponry amongst "weapons of mass and indiscriminate destruction, incompatible with international humanitarian or human rights law."

A UN report of 2002 states that DU weapons also potentially breach each of the following laws: The Universal Declaration of Human Rights; the Charter of the United Nations; the Genocide Convention; the Convention Against Torture; the four Geneva Conventions of 1949; the Conventional Weapons Convention of 1980; and the Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907. All of these laws are designed to spare civilians from unwarranted suffering in or after armed conflicts.

Bah! Who cares anyway! It is being dropped in some Desert in Iraq and on some people in Balkans. No threat to the "Civilized West" anyway, huh?

ca.prweb.com...

Check the Pictures on the Right - not for weak hearted.

DU is GOOD!

DU is GREAT!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The Pentagon is using information that it can PROVE !

Prove? With what? Hiding Evidence like in 9-11 Crash? Hiding evidence like in the Pentagon Boeing757 Crash mystery? B

Again with the delusions!

Firstly, all of which you refer to is mere speculation and wild conspiracy, just because people write about it on the internet doesnt make it true.
Also as this is a conspiracy site I guess you could continue to delude yourself like such but in the real world you'd go to the nut house.

Second, none of these so called wild accusations have been proved and until they are proved they are mere fiction. That is the way it works with the rational but I cant expect that from you

# "American leadership is good both for America and for the world" - kind of Megalomanic, huh?

Its better than saying let the Slovenians commit genocide isnt it ?
And I agree with that statement, why isnt American leadership bad for the world ?
America represents the best of Humanity, thats my opinion!

# "such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle" - they were trying to say, that they reaquire MOSTLY military streght, and then some diplomatic energy.

If you knew english well, you would realise that they use a "comma" that means "and". So they say military strength+ diplomatic energy + morals. Which is pretty good I think, as morals are definitely required as are diplomatic skills and also the military.
Hey, we live by the NewYork minute, Gandhian approach doesnt exactly cut it in speed.

# "too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership - and thats where PNAC Steps in! We are the Global Leaders!

so now wanting to be the best is bad? Global Leadership doesnt mean enslaving the world, it means being the best in the world at what you do. Its one of those business lingos.
Here look at a Google search on Global leadership:
Google

Or a bunch of Power Hungry War Mongers that want to Rule the World, just because their Mommy did not breastfeed them?

just when I begin to think you cant stoop any lower you amaze me! :shk:

# A significant increase of U.S. defense spending. CHECK
# Strengthening ties with the U.S.'s allies and to challenge regimes hostile to U.S. interests and values. CHECK
# Promoting the cause of political and economic freedom outside the U.S. CHECK
# Preserving and extending an international order friendly to U.S. security, prosperity, and principles. CHECK

# because of Terrorism and an attack on American Soil.
#To ensure that fight against Terrorism is strong, a global effort and not by America unilateraly and again to safe gaurd america.
#A good deed. Saviours for people who are oppressed by tyrants

# Just as any rational nation would do- make friends and keep friends especially in a time of need.

Check this links, mate:
A Corrupted Election Despite what you may have heard, the exit polls were right
Jim Crow Returns To The Voting Booth
How a Republican election supervisor manipulated the 2004 central Ohio vote, in black and whiteWhen will you give me some links, huh?

Firstly, I am not Aussie and secondly none of this has any PROOF ! Its all hearsay and speculation nothing concrete. Also if the liberals thought that this was a sham they would have taken it to the supreme court but they didnt because they knew they lost fair and square and no amount of whining is going to change that.
Okay you say he won once by cheating how could he do it again ? Thats because people want him!
Links? like yours? you want me to give you links to propaganda?
okay
BUSH WON FAIR AND SQUAREBush was chosen by GOD

My point is that you could not spot Fascism

Maybe thats why we defeated it, I dont remember reading in any history book about how Slovenians fought bravely against the Italians?

Take a World Map and Find North Korea.

why? You cant find it ?

Where did you get these points? Did you and Mousolini write them in your basement ?

Fascism has not 14 but 1 point and that is total and absolute authority of a few individuals.

take take away all your rights and liberties that your country is so famous for - just like everything fell apart in New Olreans.

So a natural disaster has taken away our rights and liberties?

Cant you find any thing even remotely logical to counter a statement ? Guess not!

Your Pathetic and Patrionising knowledge of the "outers states" is really Sad. With your 100 Years of BLOODY history you think you have grabbed the bull by its horns, huh?

Outer states ? like as in Alaska or hawai ? what outer states?
I think you mean "backward European state" right?

Your Short history of Racism, Violence and Imperialism is NOTHING compared to the History of Europe.

Correct !

Greatest Democracy in the World?
Talk about DELUSIONAL! I bet you have Pictures of your president at home, hanging on your walls, just next to your Flag.

You dont have to be so overtly Jelous Souljah! You could kind of hide it or something

You know water Mammals have a different hearing system and they can hear things pretty good and this new "great" sonars damage their brains, their ears, their everything, and they strand ashore in certain locations around the world.

Their every thing? Thats the scientific explanation?

Souljah, are you in grade school ? A sonar is sound, it weakens as distance increases. Sonar is detectable by a few fish only and that too faintly unless they are real close.
Those links you gave, seashepard ? You seriously expect me to belive that?

By destroying whats left of our Nature Enviroment we are killing ourselves. Maybe you have seen in the news that the Amazon Forrest, also called the RAIN Forrest dried up.

This proves it! You are in grade school. The amazon is a rain forest. Rain forests are a type of forests its not synonymous to Amazon.
Also, the destruction of man is more important than forest. If the forest go and man survives then too bad but if man dies and the forests survive then its no point.

After all, aren't you the All Mighty, all Powerful, All Knowing, All Good, All Free Home of the Brave? Why not make something Good for Mankind for a change? OR do you think War on Terrorism, Patriot Acts, PNAC and Half a Trillion Dollar Military Budgets are GOOD for the World we live in today? For the People of this Planet? Or are they good for the Individuals, who make Profit out of it?

For the fist part, ofcourse we are! That means we need tobe cut some slack as well and more appreciation not slander and lies against us, support the US for it works for humanity and for the second part yes it is better for humanity, if we dont do it somebody has to do it, will YOU ?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Bah! Who cares anyway! It is being dropped in some Desert in Iraq and on some people in Balkans. No threat to the "Civilized West" anyway, huh?

ca.prweb.com...
Check the Pictures on the Right - not for weak hearted.

THIS IS TOO GOOD : from the link above

The ‘X’ Zone Radio Show, now in its 10th year, deals in the world of the paranormal and the science of parapsychology, government conspiracies and cover-ups. Just prior to the 2004 US Presidential elections, McConnell asked US Presidential and US Congressional candidates that if elected, “would they see to the release of all government presently being held on UFOs?”

All candidates said yes, but none of them were elected

Wow, thats a credible source Souljah! Do you have a list of such sites or is it a gift of some sort ?

BTW those pics are most likely due ot shrapnell and not DU. If it was DU they would lose hair first and then fall sick not mutate like that !

I think my expose to you has jaded me, I no longer find your links bizzare !

[edit on 15-10-2005 by IAF101]

cjf

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Why no reply on the validity and creditability of ‘your’ source to outline for these often flaunted “14 ‘supposed’ points” from my previous post?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join