Open Letter to Amnesty International on the Iraqi Constitution

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The following letter was composed by members of The Brussels Tribunal, one of the groups from the World Tribunal on Iraq. For those interested in international law and the upcoming referendum vote on the Iraqi constitution, this is a must read.

We would like to congratulate Amnesty International on its courageous stand against the massive human rights violations inflicted upon the people of Iraq by the US-led occupation forces, as stated in the Amnesty International annual report of 2005.

US-led forces in Iraq committed gross human rights violations, including unlawful killings and arbitrary detention, and evidence emerged of torture and ill-treatment. Thousands of Iraqi civilians were killed during armed clashes between US-led forces and Iraqi security forces on the one side, and Iraqi armed groups on the other.

Armed groups committed gross human rights abuses, including targeting civilians, hostage-taking and killing hostages. Women continued to be harassed and threatened amid the mounting daily violence. The death penalty was reinstated in August by the new interim government.

The recommendations made by Amnesty International's chief Mr. Schulz in the aftermath of this report were very clear:

"If the US government continues to shirk its responsibility, Amnesty International calls on foreign governments to uphold their obligations under international law by investigating all senior US officials involved in the torture scandal," said Schulz, who added that violations of the torture convention, which has been ratified by the United States and some 138 other countries, can be prosecuted in any jurisdiction."

At the culminating session in Istanbul, June 23-26, 2005, the World Tribunal on Iraq, a network of independent groups and individuals form across the world, who cooperated in order to investigate the US-led war of aggression against Iraq and the crimes committed by the occupying forces, resulted in a Declaration of the Jury of Conscience. This jury concluded that the invasion was illegal under international law, as is the subsequent occupation.

Some excerpts:

Overview of Finding:

Any law or institution created under the aegis of occupation is devoid of both legal and moral authority. The recently concluded election, the Constituent Assembly, the current government, and the drafting committee for the Constitution are therefore all illegitimate.

We recommend:

- That all laws, contracts, treaties, and institutions established under occupation, which the Iraqi people deem inimical to their interests, be considered null and void.

- That people around the world resist and reject any effort by any of their governments to provide material, logistical, or moral support to the occupation of Iraq.

International Law Appendix

- The occupation of Iraq has fragrantly violated The Right of Self-Determination of the People of Iraq:

· Article 1 of the International Covenant on Economic, Social, and Cultural Rights and of the International Covenant on Political and Civil Rights (1966): “(1) All peoples have the right of self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development”;

· It is evident that the occupation, by its decrees, practices, imposition of an interim government, managed elections, and administered constitution-making process has violated the right of self-determination of the Iraqi people, a fundamental element of international human rights law.

Source:
Brussles Tribunal

Apparently it is not just the Few People that think that Iraq Invasion was Illegal and that the current Iraqi State is a total Disaster and the current Goverment a Puppet one installed by the Son-of-a-Bush administration.

Well in this Process they - along with the other "Coalition Forces"- have broken alot of International Laws and Conventions and are breaking them as we speak.

Here is an example of how Things are SUPPOSED to get done, according to the International Laws, that apply to EVERYBODY on this Planet.

Here are some more Related links to this Topic:

Iraq: a Call for Human Rights Constitution

World Tribunal on Iraq 2005

Guardian - Chewing on Meaningless Words

Iraq: the New Constitution Must protect Human Rights

Here are some Highlights from the World Tribunal on Iraq:

1. The invasion and occupation of Iraq was and is illegal. The reasons given by the US and UK governments for the invasion and occupation of Iraq in March 2003 have proven to be false. Much evidence supports the conclusion that a major motive for the war was to control and dominate the Middle East and its vast reserves of oil as a part of the US drive for global hegemony.

2. Blatant falsehoods about the presence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and a link between Al Qaeda terrorism and the Saddam Hussein régime were manufactured in order to create public support for a “preemptive” assault upon a sovereign independent nation.

3. Iraq has been under siege for years. The imposition of severe inhumane economic sanctions on 6 August 1990, the establishment of no-fly zones in the Northern and Southern parts of Iraq, and the concomitant bombing of the country were all aimed at degrading and weakening Iraq’s human and material resources and capacities in order to facilitate its subsequent invasion and occupation. In this enterprise the US and British leaderships had the benefit of a complicit UN Security Council.

4. In pursuit of their agenda of empire, the Bush and Blair governments blatantly ignored the massive opposition to the war expressed by millions of people around the world. They embarked upon one of the most unjust, immoral, and cowardly wars in history.

5. Established international political-legal mechanisms have failed to prevent this attack and to hold the perpetrators accountable. The impunity that the US government and its allies enjoy has created a serious international crisis that questions the import and significance of international law, of human rights covenants and of the ability of international institutions including the United Nations to address the crisis with any degree of authority or dignity.

6. The US/UK occupation of Iraq of the last 27 months has led to the destruction and devastation of the Iraqi state and society. Law and order have broken down, resulting in a pervasive lack of human security. The physical infrastructure is in shambles; the health care delivery system is in poor condition; the education system has virtually ceased to function; there is massive environmental and ecological devastation; and the cultural and archeological heritage of the Iraqi people has been desecrated.

7. The occupation has intentionally exacerbated ethnic, sectarian and religious divisions in Iraqi society, with the aim of undermining Iraq’s identity and integrity as a nation. This is in keeping with the familiar imperial policy of divide and rule. Moreover, it has facilitated rising levels of violence against women, increased gender oppression and reinforced patriarchy.

8. The imposition of the UN sanctions in 1990 caused untold suffering and thousands of deaths. The situation has worsened after the occupation. At least 100,000 civilians have been killed; 60,000 are being held in US custody in inhumane conditions, without charges; thousands have disappeared; and torture has become routine.

9. The illegal privatization, deregulation, and liberalization of the Iraqi economy by the occupation regime has coerced the country into becoming a client economy that is controlled by the IMF and the World Bank, both of which are integral to the Washington Consensus. The occupying forces have also acquired control over Iraq’s oil reserves.

10. Any law or institution created under the aegis of occupation is devoid of both legal and moral authority. The recently concluded election, the Constituent Assembly, the current government, and the drafting committee for the Constitution are therefore all illegitimate.

11. There is widespread opposition to the occupation. Political, social, and civil resistance through peaceful means is subjected to repression by the occupying forces. It is the occupation and its brutality that has provoked a strong armed resistance and certain acts of desperation. By the principles embodied in the UN Charter and in international law, the popular national resistance to the occupation is legitimate and justified. It deserves the support of people everywhere who care for justice and freedom.

All of them True.

The Invasion of Iraq has proven to be an Illegal Invasion, based on Lies and the entire occupaton has no Respect for any International Laws or Conventions. Basic Human Rights of the Iraqi people have been Broken Numerous times by the so-called "Liberators" that were supposed to "Save" these same people from the Ruthless Dictator. Actually they are doing the same to the people right now - nothing really changed, people are still dying, people are still missing and people are still afraid and scared. What HAS changed is that OIL is in somebody elses hands now and that Warprofiteers are earning some big Bucks on Re-constrution, on weapons sales, on private security - basicly Iraq has become a Center for all the war Corporations and the first battle fo the PNAC (the Project for the New American Century).

Charges against the US and UK forces that have been establishes upon the legal Documents of the Charter of the United Nations:

1. Planning, preparing, and waging the supreme crime of a war of aggression in contravention of the United Nations Charter and the Nuremberg Principles.

2. Targeting the civilian population of Iraq and civilian infrastructure by intentionally directing attacks upon civilians and hospitals, medical centers, residential neighborhoods, electricity stations, and water purification facilities. The complete destruction of the city of Fallujah in itself constitutes a glaring example of such crimes.

3. Using disproportionate force and weapon systems with indiscriminate effects, such as cluster munitions, incendiary bombs, depleted uranium (DU), and chemical weapons.

4. Using DU munitions in spite of all the warnings presented by scientists and war veterans on their devastating long-term effects on human beings and the environment.

5. Failing to safeguard the lives of civilians during military activities and during the occupation period thereafter. This is evidenced, for example, by “shock and awe” bombing techniques and the conduct of occupying forces at checkpoints.

6. Actively creating conditions under which the status of Iraqi women has seriously been degraded, contrary to the repeated claims of the leaders of the coalition forces.

7. Using deadly violence against peaceful protestors, including the April 2003 killing of more than a dozen peaceful protestors in Fallujah.

8. Imposing punishments without charge or trial, including collective punishment, on the people of Iraq. Repeated testimonies pointed to “snatch and grab” operations, disappearances and assassinations.

9. Subjecting Iraqi soldiers and civilians to torture and cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment. Degrading treatment includes subjecting Iraqi soldiers and civilians to acts of racial, ethnic, religious, and gender discrimination, as well as denying Iraqi soldiers Prisoner of War status as required by the Geneva Conventions.

10. Re-writing the laws of a country that has been illegally invaded and occupied, in violation of international covenants on the responsibilities of occupying powers, in order to amass illegal profits (through such measures as Order 39, signed by L. Paul Bremer III for the Coalition Provisional Authority, which allows foreign investors to buy and takeover Iraq’s state-owned enterprises and to repatriate 100 percent of their profits and assets at any point) and to control Iraq’s oil.

11. Willfully devastating the environment, contaminating it by depleted uranium (DU) weapons, combined with the plumes from burning oil wells, as well as huge oil spills, and destroying agricultural lands. Deliberately disrupting the water and waste removal systems, in a manner verging on biological-chemical warfare. Failing to prevent the looting and dispersal of radioactive material from nuclear sites. Extensive documentation is available on air and water pollution, land degradation, and radioactive pollution.

12. Failing to protect humanity’s rich archaeological and cultural heritage in Iraq by allowing the looting of museums and established historical sites and positioning military bases in culturally and archeologically sensitive locations. This took place despite prior warnings from UNESCO and Iraqi museum officials.

13. Obstructing the right to information, including the censoring of Iraqi media, such as newspapers (e.g., al-Hawza, al-Mashriq, and al-Mustaqila) and radio stations (Baghdad Radio), the shutting down of the Baghdad offices of Al Jazeera Television, targeting international journalists, imprisoning and killing academics, intellectuals and scientists.

14. Redefining torture in violation of international law, to allow use of torture and illegal detentions, including holding more than 500 people at Guantánamo Bay without charging them or allowing them any access to legal protection, and using “extraordinary renditions” to send people to be tortured in other countries known to commit human rights abuses and torture prisoners.

15. Committing a crime against peace by violating the will of the global anti-war movement. In an unprecedented display of public conscience millions of people across the world stood in opposition to the imminent attack on Iraq.

16. Engaging in policies to wage permanent war on sovereign nations. Syria and Iran have already been declared as potential targets. In declaring a “global war on terror,” the US government has given itself the exclusive right to use aggressive military force against any target of its choosing. Ethnic and religious hostilities are being fueled in different parts of the world.

I Find the Goverments of United States and United Kingdom GUILTY on ALL Sixteen Charges!

[edit on 10/10/05 by Souljah]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Great post Souljah. I hope that everyone reads this and asks themselves what they would do if these crimes and injustices were being inflicted on the American or British citizens. Going along with our leaders and trusting in them to make just and moral decisions is no longer an option. It is clear that justice and democracy have nothing to do with their agenda. We would be foolish to think that these injustices will stop with Iraq. Sooner or later they will try to control us all with these same tactic. Will we continue to let this go on right under our noses and with our passive approval? Many think that what goes on in other countries has no effect on the "most powerful nations on earth", when in fact it is our own future that we see being acted out before us. I hope the people find the courage to stand up for the rights of the human race before it is too late. Thanks again Souljah for your honor and courage.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CindyfromFlorida
Great post Souljah. I hope that everyone reads this and asks themselves what they would do if these crimes and injustices were being inflicted on the American or British citizens. Going along with our leaders and trusting in them to make just and moral decisions is no longer an option. It is clear that justice and democracy have nothing to do with their agenda. We would be foolish to think that these injustices will stop with Iraq. Sooner or later they will try to control us all with these same tactic. Will we continue to let this go on right under our noses and with our passive approval? Many think that what goes on in other countries has no effect on the "most powerful nations on earth", when in fact it is our own future that we see being acted out before us. I hope the people find the courage to stand up for the rights of the human race before it is too late. Thanks again Souljah for your honor and courage.

Thank You Cindy!

I guess you are the Only one that has actually something to add to this Post, and thank you very much for it. I truly hope that everyone will read this post, but I am somehow skeptic about that, since people usually do not want to Confront the Truth. They prefer to stay in the "Phase of Denial" and simply can not confront the Facts in front of them. Thank you for your Open-mindness. I truly hope there would be more People that would see the world with my Eyes. But they don't want that - they say I have a "Pro-Terrorist Agenda". But the problem is that the Goverment of the United States is the Biggest Liar of them all! They Lied just about everything! They broke several Internatinal Laws and Conventions. They are War Criminals and should be Treated Accordingly!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
No Souljah the reason why most people have no interest in responding to your threads is because this is a debate and conspiracy forum. Which requires a person to at least see the other persons perspective. You however are completely and totally blind to "the other side of the coin".

I will add that Amnesty International is not an organization I would put to much weight into. They consistently report innacutate figures yearly dealing with terrorist attacks, execution numbers world wide, they call terrorists freedom fighters, and they also called the attacks of 9/11 "so called terrorist attacks." I can see why you would put so much faith in them with this kind of talk. Where was this group when Saddam was in power doing his attrocites, where is this group condeming Palestinian suicide bombers in the last 4 years?

Here is some good information on your blessed organization.

Amnesty
International

Notably read the part about Biased reporting. They have a long history of reporting only what they deem worthy.

I also love how the majority of their reporting revolves around slamming Israel for 'insert violation here'

Amnesty International

I can post another hundread articles about this organizations biased and agenda based views if you like. I would expect no less from you though Souljah and Cindy you both share a common trait with this organization. The ability to only view the world by your standard.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by rstrik
No Souljah the reason why most people have no interest in responding to your threads is because this is a debate and conspiracy forum. Which requires a person to at least see the other persons perspective. You however are completely and totally blind to "the other side of the coin".

I know the "Other Persons" perspective very well - I am watching all the time in the Mainstream news. Don't worry, I am well aware of the Other side of the Coin. I think the problem is in You and people like you, that don't even take a look at what somebody else has to offer (like me for example).

I will add that Amnesty International is not an organization I would put to much weight into. They consistently report innacutate figures yearly dealing with terrorist attacks, execution numbers world wide, they call terrorists freedom fighters, and they also called the attacks of 9/11 "so called terrorist attacks." I can see why you would put so much faith in them with this kind of talk. Where was this group when Saddam was in power doing his attrocites, where is this group condeming Palestinian suicide bombers in the last 4 years?

So who DO you put much weight on?

CNN? Fox News? US Goverment? Pentagon? Who? Who do you trust when reporting about war and war crimes? The ARMY?

PLEASE!

Sorry to Inform you, but 9-11 was a Controlled Demolition attack by your own goverment to create War on Terrorism and to incite Anger and Hatred towards Arabs and Muslim population. Just like in the days of Cold War, Son-of-a-Bush needed this so-called "Terrorist Attack" as the new Pearl Harbour to wake up people to this NEW Threat of Islamic Fundamentalism, that they created.

I can post another hundread articles about this organizations biased and agenda based views if you like. I would expect no less from you though Souljah and Cindy you both share a common trait with this organization. The ability to only view the world by your standard.

Please do.

I would expect no less from you judging from your pervious post on threads that I made. Obviously you do not agree with a word I say and vice-versa.

Nice try tho.

More Civilized this time.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Any law or institution created under the aegis of occupation is devoid of both legal and moral authority. The recently concluded election, the Constituent Assembly, the current government, and the drafting committee for the Constitution are therefore all illegitimate.

Indeed. You cannot have democracy or any legitimate political process under occupation.

I'm sure the iraqi people will demonstrate just how void and superflous they are, after the occuption is defeated.

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
nothing on the insurgents? thats pretty weird. u think they should be unbias.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
nothing on the insurgents? thats pretty weird. u think they should be unbias.

Have the Insurgents started this Conflict?

Have they started an Illegal Invasion and broken severel International Laws?

II. Iraq War by the invading military forces, principally those of the United States and United Kingdom, and subsequent occupation, violated the law of war such as the Geneva Conventions on the Humanitarian Laws of War (1949), Additional Protocols to Geneva Conventions (1977) and Hague Conventions on the Laws of War (1899, 1907) in numerous respects, including the following:

• use of cluster bombs, napalm, depleted uranium;
  • bombing of civilian targets and areas (e.g. markets, restaurants, media facilities, religious and cultural sites);
  • intense and indiscriminate military operations against many cities and towns causing massive civilian casualties (e.g. Najaf, Falluja);
  • repeated and systematic use of torture and degrading treatment of Iraqi civilian and military personnel detained in prison facilities or covertly transferred to foreign countries known for torture and severe prison conditions;
  • overall failure to protect the civilian population and their property, cultural heritage (shootings at check points; house raids; lootings of museums and other cultural sites; refusal to assess extent of civilian death and damage)
  • the cumulative effect of this pattern of flagrant and extensive violations of the laws of war is to create the foundation for the indictment, prosecution, and punishment of those individuals responsible, as policy makers, leaders, and as implementers at various levels of command;
  • Article 1 of the Geneva Conventions reads: The High Contracting Parties, including US/UK, undertake to respect and ensure respect for the present Convention in all circumstances. The American legal specialists in Office of the Legal Counsel in the White House, in the Justice Department, and Department of Defense who advised on the legality of torture and other behavior that violates the law of war are priority targets for indictment and prosecution.

And I thought US and UK Forces were going to Iraq to ENFORCE international laws and conventions and actually they have broken so many of them, that they have made this a Very Ugly Occupation...

...and if you have an Ugly Occupation, expect and Ugly Resistance...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

that includes carbombing on funerals, markets, mosques, killing teachers, those that do not relate to American military at all? boy u sure do explain that very well.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Souljah

that includes carbombing on funerals, markets, mosques, killing teachers, those that do not relate to American military at all? boy u sure do explain that very well.

I myself dont condone those actions just like I dont condone the actions of the Coalition but I do understand them (the insurgents that is).

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
How long will it be before the American people stand up and say "NO, We will not allow these things to be done in our name!"? How many children will have to die? Will we let our own children be taken for the sake of an unjust war to die for an unjust and evil cause? Will you send them off to fight for a president who shows himself to be an idiot and a liar on a daily basis? How can you look into their eyes and then into his and choose to follow him instead of protecting the lives of yourselves and your children? Now is the time!! There will never be a better time. It will never be easier. There will always be those who will ridicule you, but still NOW is the time before it is too late.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
CindyfromFlorida:

Are you Cindy Sheehan? I was just curious because your rhetoric sounds eerily familiar to hers. Kthxbye

[edit on 10/10/2005 by rstrik]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No, I am not Sheehan, but I agree with many of her views.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Why don't we focus on the topic:

War On Terrorism » Open Letter to Amnesty International on the Iraqi Constitution

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I myself dont condone those actions just like I dont condone the actions of the Coalition but I do understand them (the insurgents that is).

But you don't understand the Coalition forces? Now isn't that sweet.

[edit on 10-10-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

But you don't understand the Coalition forces? Now isn't that sweet.

Well as long as YOU understand...

Funny - your Signature says, American Republic Never America Empire, but your Avatar sings a different Song...

Do You understand that?

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sounds like a legitimate organization, with authority to effect changes, doesn't it? It's actually just a ragtag group of anti-war protestors with a fancy name.

Will we let our own children be taken for the sake of an unjust war to die for an unjust and evil cause? Will you send them off to fight for a president who shows himself to be an idiot and a liar on a daily basis? How can you look into their eyes and then into his and choose to follow him instead of protecting the lives of yourselves and your children?

Cindy, I've seen numerous posts where you have said almost those exact same words. As passionate as you may be about the war, just remember that the military is a voluntary force, so even though you may or may not want to, you cannot "send them off to fight". It is their choice, something that Cindy Sheehan cannot grasp.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well, well ! :shk:
Oh well! Here we go:
THE Brussells Tribunal is a formed by a group of militant liberals who hide in Europe and wage a petty propaganda campaign against the US and its allies.
Furthermor, its sole aim to pursue the United states and its allies on the basis of an extreemist Washington think-tank called "Project for the New American Century" which advocates a more moral and stronger American influence in the world in the advent of a 'pearl harbour-like' event.

Granted the said think-tank is controversial but the important thing to remember is that their are a dime-a-dozen think tanks in D.C and this one isnt so different.
Moreover the sole power in the United States is with Congress who are both liberal ,conservative and inbetween. No one sect or group can claim dominance in a democracy.
The BT( Brussells tribunal) is chaired by one François Houtart; "who is a Belgian Marxist Priest and sociologist. Militant antiglobalist." Thats what the BT say about their chairman! So thats his credibility.

Also comming to the Tribunal on Iraq the defence team is actually a formality as both the prosecution and the defense teams are staunch liberals with deepseated anti-American views, for example Jim Lobe(defense)" his articles can be read on many web site which are dedicated to strengthen and support independent and alternative journalism, such as“antiwar.com”, presentdanger.org” , “why-war.com” and “alternet.org”. " Source
So they confess that even the defense is biased and the people of the world are supposedly expected to believe that this "credible and just " tribunal is representative of unbiased and reliable sources ??
Yeah right!

The BT which is out to counter " the web of lies" and to call for action against " Total War Incorporations" has itself succumbed to what they seek to prevent.
Theyhave resorted to shameless propaganda, histrionics and even went as far as to stage a mockery calling it a Tribunal. How can any credible institution resort to the very ideas it condones ??
Just as they did during the Vietnam War with their psudeo- Russell Tribunal that spread the same lies and vicious propaganda against America!

This proves that it is yet more of the same liberal propaganda that has beseiged us for the past 10 years and will probably endure as the liberals seem to favor a degenerate immoral liberal America to one that stands up to those who threaten the freedom of millions around the world actively and give a fitting reply to those who seek to endanger America.

[edit on 11-10-2005 by IAF101]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

How long will it be before the American people stand up and say "NO, We will not allow these things to be done in our name!"?

They have Cindy, thats why they booted out the lecher in office and voted for a more moral man, one who doesnt disgrace our great nation with their debauchery.

How many children will have to die? Will we let our own children be taken for the sake of an unjust war to die for an unjust and evil cause? Will you send them off to fight for a president who shows himself to be an idiot and a liar on a daily basis?

Who is taking your children ? Nobody can, unless they want to go themselves!
The only "unjust and evil cause" is that of the people who are seek to actively destroy our way of life through demonic acts of violence, cowards who hide in the darkness and stab you in the back, as that is their nature.

How can you look into their eyes and then into his and choose to follow him instead of protecting the lives of yourselves and your children? Now is the time!!

I dont think we are a nation of cowrds, of weaklings that run from the people who seek to take away our freedoms and threaten to kill us if we dont comply. I refuse to believe that our forefathers and their father gave so much so that we could succumb to some devil worshipping fanantics!

cjf

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
THE Brussells Tribunal is a formed by a group of militant liberals who hide in Europe and wage a petty propaganda campaign against the US and its allies.

Yep, self appointed.

And far too busy accusing Ronald Reagan, US foreign policy and Bush to notice the rest of the World's contributions.
Hmm….

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join