It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is it that...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
everything about the zeta-reticuli greys seems so real and logical, but everything about all the other supposed "races" seem so fake and made up? it's almost like we are at the point where the greys seem so obvious that people have to go and mess it up by introducing a whole bunch of other fake alien races...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Its must be disinformation spread by someone trying to keep aleins on the outer, and not be recognised in the mainstream.

if any one says im wrong you can bet they are a disinformation agent

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hello,

I can't say very much about aliens and their origin system, as i haven't looked into this domain deeply yet. But i'm convinced also about the greys and their Zeta Reticuli system origin

Maybe some people are indeed desinforming about some alien races. Maybe some things are true but some people take them as disinformation.

What is sure for me is that there are LOTS of extraterrestrial civilizations visiting us. So Zeta Reticuli system is not the only place they come from, NO DOUBT about that.

[edit on 10/10/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph
everything about the zeta-reticuli greys seems so real and logical, but everything about all the other supposed "races" seem so fake and made up? it's almost like we are at the point where the greys seem so obvious that people have to go and mess it up by introducing a whole bunch of other fake alien races...

Because those coartists who make up all this nonsense, are being controlled by entities who are hostile to several other alien races, and not so good to humans.

But these hoaxer humans are very well paid, anywway.

Good for them, but not as good as for me!

[edit on 10-10-2005 by istvan1]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Is Sickaluph a disinformation agent?

Are the Zetans really a hoax created by the other races to hide themselves?

Or are the Zetans real, and created the appearance that THEY are the hoax? Is this entire field of inquiry a wilderness of mirrors, where hoaxes are real and truth is a hoax? Is the entire UFO investigation field a giant hoax created by the NWO as a diversion?

"The truth is so important it must be protected by a bodyguard of lies."

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sickaluph

Re-read what you wrote above. Then join me in a hearty belly laugh!

new topics

top topics

join