It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need To Talk Evry. One come here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
percentage that I gave is even optimistic, 1 to 10^7 if that is correct then 6000 UFOs sightings must be Aliens, because if we can say that once in a lifetime everybody see something unusual in the sky then 6000 UFOs is still great many.
People make this mistake because Venus moves withind days and also within hours as all other objects move from east to west, so if they see it in 45 minutes for example it "moved" so many of the people say yes it is UFO and it moved.
Venus actualy does change its shape and even some people with hawk eye can see that shape from arc to round.

Still there are strong cases which are not satelites weather baloons or explainable "wonders"
Two cases I heard from eyewitnesses though were very convincing and it could only be alien technology aircraft or aircrafts
In most of the cases they are related to transdimensional and plasma phenomena

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
U.F.O. is defined 'unidentified' flying object. Yes in some cases they are identified, but I have a photograph and negative that I would love to post here that falls under UFO in relation to extraterrestrial (not of this earth) phenomenon.

Extraterrestrial is defined, 'as not of this Earth' terrestrial is related to terra firma (Earth) and the Extra defines it as outside Earth boundaries.

Aliens, or Alien is defined as 'stranger'. So beings coming from outside of the Earth using Extraterrestrial craft is a possibility. My opinion on the subject is irrelevant. I have my own experiences, but the point that I am making is the definitions don't always suggest beings from outer space, but a phenomenon.

Personally, before you ask, yes-I feel that we are being visited by either probes (much like what we have sent out ourselves) and beings not of this Earth. It doesn't matter what evidence is given to firm sceptics-they will rationalize it until the sun swallows up the Earth.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Rachel07

Would it be possible to post the UFO pictures you have up on the board?

Can you tell us what exactly you sighted?

Any more information would be great

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
U.F.O. is defined 'unidentified' flying object. Yes in some cases they are identified, but I have a photograph and negative that I would love to post here that falls under UFO in relation to extraterrestrial (not of this earth) phenomenon.

well then please post your photograph, Rachel,
maybe start a new thread with some info of the sighting

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
It's pretty simple. U.F.O. stands for Unidentified Flying Object. This can mean everything from a shopping bag that is very high in the air, and not quite able to be seen as a simple shopping bag, to an earth-made aircraft that the observer has never seen before, to an extraterrestrial craft. The object remains a U.F.O. until it is able to be definitively identified for what it is. This said, since none of us can really definitively identify an alien craft, they are ALL technically U.F.O.s.

All Alien Craft are U.F.O.s, but not all U. F.O.s are alien craft.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
that wasn't what i was trying to say... U.F.O's are unidentified flying objects true... but what most people tend to do is belive in u.f.o's thinking that they are alien craft's when technically you can't believe in a u.f.o. because it is unidentified...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
that wasn't what i was trying to say... U.F.O's are unidentified flying objects true... but what most people tend to do is belive in u.f.o's thinking that they are alien craft's when technically you can't believe in a u.f.o. because it is unidentified...

If you see something that is "unidentified",
And you know that you are looking at it, Then why cant you believe that it exists?
It all sounds like a lot of "nit-picking" to me.
I think that most people (most) can tell what the person is refering to just by reading what they are talking about.
And of someone sees something that they cant explain They can choose to believe it is whatever they want.
True that alot of people want to believe that "e.t.'s" are a fact of life to the point that everything they cant explain, is from another planet.
And I believe that some are.
I also believe that the purpose of this forum is to allow everyone to express themselves in whatever mannor they are accustomed to.
Just because one person calls a tomato, a tomato, and another reffers to a tomato, as a "love apple" dose'nt mean that either are wrong. Nor should they be corrected by the other. Both are right.
Again, it sounds like a lot of "nit-picking"

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Unfortunately, like it or not UFO to the masses essentialy stands for Craft or Vehicles piloted by and/or traced to alien origins. The Irony being is that would mean they are no longer unidentified.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple
dulc i didn't mean that i meant people on this site go around posting things about aliens and say U.F.O's are real, when in reality you can't say U.F.O.'s are real because they are unidentifed and you don't know what it is...

Instead of concentrating on what 'it' is, try spending more time on what 'it isn't'. A simple process of elimination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join