It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is bothering me to no end

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wow that's pretty creepy.

But i believe you.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You believe what? I haven't been trying to prove anything yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
take a break for awhile , go outside, or something else besides what you normally do.

See if anything changes. ---- Relax .

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Your experience sounds interesting. I can say that I have had some really bizzare things happen to me, and I can't explain them. However, I don't know if I am convinced they involved aliens. I have seen a few UFO's, but not totally convinced they are ET's. I have also had experiences of lost time, and someone once broke into my house and went through my computer at the time these things were occuring. And I could go, and maybe I will in another thread...but my point is, there are a lot of possibilities, so don't just look at the UFO angle...like another person here said, look for anomalies...if you find some, connect them, and see what comes of it. You never know...

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
A possible angle to check is the work of Dr. Michael Persinger of Laurentian University. He has done experiments using magnetic and electromagnetic brain stimulation and has actually induced abduction experiences in test subjects. I think his research is trying to prove that the earths magnetic fields may be a part of alien abductions.
www.laurentian.ca...
Start here and do a search for his name. You'll find several sites that have posted his articles as well as any other pertinent ones.
It may help or not. Good luck.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So I think I found out what happened. Oh and no need to get up, it was my computers fault, and had nothing to do with aliens, lost memories and whatnot.

It's technologys fault. What my computer, or google, or whatever search program that decided it wanted to invade my privacy and become 'helpful' in mixing some different keywords I'd typed whereever and put it in my favourite search engine 'just in case'. Jeez.

The way I found out was that I was researching another UFO case, the Mythbusters 'steel toe' (ep. 42) junior mythbusters one, when I was visiting the mythbusters' discussion forum and I searched 'steel toe' and 'ufo', separately, after wich I registered to try and post something and I realized I'd lost the page I was on, and searched again, only this time 'mythbusters ufo toe' came up in the search field.

Well I'm glad I took a healthy angle on this one, not excluding possible natural reasons and not trying to believe so much nothing else matters.

Case closed, end of story.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
LOL Well at least you got to the bottom of the mystery there Drexon!

I'm glad you figured it out , lest it might have haunted you for years!

l_s

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Damn, got me all freaking riled up for nothing, lol oh well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join