It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Time After UFO Sighting In Canada (Photo's)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The lady told me she saw an unusual object in the night sky on July 31, 2003. She also told me she has a habit of glancing up into the sky as she has a beautiful view of the stars and it is very dark in her area. On this night the woman had already turned in, but couldn't sleep due to how warm it was in her home. The lady got up out of bed and went outside for some weird reason and when outside the lady looked towards the south. As the witness sat out looking around she spotted something, her thoughts were there shouldn't be any airplanes out here at this time of night, but there was something very strange. She watched an object traveling from east to west and described the object as being almond in shape and a luminas green in color. The witness also reports only seeing one green light.

The lady reports that from their location, which was not at all far away from the two ladies who experienced the missing time, something very strange took place. She brought out her camera to take some pictures, but as she tried to take her photos, the camera would not work. It went dead! Also she reports that the evening was warm, and she could hear coyotes cutting up. But soon they became silent, and so did everything else around them including the crickets which were making some noise. She said it was if someone had clicked off a switch. The air went from a nice sweet smelling night to a musty cold in this dead silence.

Missing Time

ID

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Very interesting mika,

A great deal of potential UFO abducties report missing time. This does not surprise me in the least. Some humans can black out and not remember things simply by drinking. Now I am in no way suggesting that they beer bonged these people into not remembering I am simply saying that if something as simple as Alcohol can do it to people I am sure they have perfected a method of doing this.

The bruises do not make any sense to me. This is not characteristic of Alien encounters that I have heard of. Especially if their speculations of them being finger marks were correct. What kind of research would require this kind of brutality?

I hate when after reading this people still try and tell me that Aliens are not up to no good. If they use us like Guinea pigs that is what I call a bad thing. Sure we do it to other species and to them we are the bad guys so this situation should be no different.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well, I agree the missing time is nothing new. I also agree that bruises are not characteristic of abductions. Generally, there is either no evidence, or very small punture wounds with no bruising.

As far ass the burn mark on the rear end, I would say her male friend has a lack of experience in "backdoor" lovin.

join