It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biker Gangs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Has anyone found anything about a connection to outlaw Biker Gangs, such as the Hell's Angels to other secret societies? I know they take their vows of secrecy and loyalty very seriously. They also handle lots of grunt crimes (ie physical violence, drug running, weapons, etc) Could they be a rough and tumble arm of the illuminati? Designated to handle certain things?

AF1

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I know that the Hell's Angels were rumored to control all aspects of acid in the United States. It would make for a good front if this is the way the illuminati makes their money.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I would not think so...
They are bikers,and freedom is their way of life. Nobody owns them. They live for themselves and nobody else.
At one point during the Vietnam war the Hells Angels offered themselves to the military, to go fight the commies.
If anything..they would be against the NWO.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No. These wonderful, charming people are totally apolitical. Their primary interest is regulating the sale of crystal methamphetamine to lowlifes. Just fire into the crowd, you can't possibly hit the wrong one.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That's a very interesting hypothosis.

It's true the biker gangs are pawns in the
illuminati's drug distribution networks,
but I don't they are aware of it.
Are they?

www.fargonasphere.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
That's a very interesting hypothosis.

It's true the biker gangs are pawns in the
illuminati's drug distribution networks,
but I don't they are aware of it.
Are they?

www.fargonasphere.com...

Trust me they are very aware of what they are doing. Selling drugs weapons etc....is just a way for them to money in their pockets. Purely business for them.
Has nothing to do with NWO, just greed.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The NWO often uses people without their knowledge. The Bikers might think themselves free, but may not be as free as they think. Plus the extreme loyalty they demand makes them an ideal stronghold and excellent pawn. I do not think they are neccessarily pawns, but it could be an interesting theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
AFTER you look at my Avatar AND my "Tag Line" I want you to condider what you are saying...

I am NOT a member of the "Hells Angels" BUT I am a "BIKER" and I do belong to a "gang" of sorts, the HOGs (Harley Owner's Group)...

We do LOTS of "stuff", selling illegal drugs is NOT one of them. Organizing rides for charities IS one of them among others...

To simply state that "Biker Gangs", and I don't care WHICH ONE you name (I am reporting you guys to my Bruthas in the Angels though), are "dealing illegal drugs to low-lifes" and a financial income stream FRONT for the NWO is the second dumbest thing I have ever heard...

Obviously with the exception of stumpy, NONE of you have ever hung with any Bikers in your lives!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Psst...Springer, yes I have. On both sides of the law.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Certain bikers gang do give other gangs a bad rap I.E. Hells angels. While they may dabble in illegal transactions i highly doubt that they are pawns of the illuminati/nwo.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I was hoping for a response from you, I had noticed your avatar a number of times. I also appreciate you seperateing me form some posters in this thread.

I do not think there are any connections myself. However, I am curious as to other members thoughts. I definately do not the the HOGS coudl be a part of anything liek that, they are an enthusiast/lifestyle group as far as I can tell.

My main interest lies in 'outlaw biker gangs' such as the angels and outlaws. I am aware that many feel fraternities are part of the consipacy, and thought that some gangs share similar iconography as well as very dedicated loyalty. The angels thoughts of being 1%ers has always fascinated me, and made me think that they (inadvertantly) think of themselves and their organization in similar ways as the masons. (ie exclusive, commited, lowyal, and for life) Additionally many are commited to the betterment of the organization above themselves.

Unfortunately (for the masons) i think the angels is one of the 'secret' (they are only partially secret) that is still somewhat elite, and members earn their way into.

When it became possible to become a master mason in a day (as other threads have pointed to) the organization lost most of its punch (at least on the rank and file levels). THis disheartens me, becasue i feel that if an secret society is going to be effective, they need ot be very picky, and make sure they get loyal, strong members. The outlaw biker gangs have executed better than many (with the exception of letting some members in becasue of a certain panache for violence and not much else, on occasion).

The interest for me in in the commonalities, loyalty (often until death) power as a group to achieve a comman goal, and the desire and ability to work above or around the law in many cases. I do not think they are connected, but the similarities are closer than many acknowledge.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
While I am surely NO expert on the Angels, I have gotten to know a couple of them over the years, "over the road"...

I will tell you that most of your suspicions are correct, from what I have observed they will DEFINATELY "skirt" the law for the good of the Brotherhood.

I also beleive that if you "mess" with one you "mess" with all (NOT a good thing to do if you have plans beyond tonight) BUT that is true with EVERY M/C Club I have been in...

Considering the possibility of them "Favoring the brotherhood over their own life", I'd say yes and no...

Would a Bro go to jail to protect the club? Yes. Would he die for frivilous reason just because the club asked him to? NO. NO WAY.

You also clued into the fact that you start SMALL and EARN your way up in a club, this is VERY TRUE. It is totally a MERIT based system.

There is VERY LITTLE politicing on in a M/C Club! I'd say virtually none.

I can see the similarities but I have to say that if I knew I could not say because I would have to kill something...
Like a HONDA...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hells Angels are just like other organised criminals such as the Triads or Mafia; silence is essential to keep the organisation alive and to keep making money.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Yeah, there is nothing more to these kinds of biker gang.. they are just bunch of thugs and criminals.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
Yeah, there is nothing more to these kinds of biker gang.. they are just bunch of thugs and criminals.
What a load of #e,i choose to ride a very high performance Kawasaki Ninja and come into contact with Angels now and again,ive never had problems with these "thugs" and "criminals" the only grudge the Angels have is with the "Outlaws".the bulldog Bash takes part not far from here and the Angels have a spokesman that appears on national T.V in the U.K,strange considering they are drug dealing morons?

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
"Obviously with the exception of stumpy, NONE of you have ever hung with any Bikers in your lives!"

Yes, I have. I have had motorcycle gangs attempt to recruit me. This happened after giving various fools lessons in manners in a biker bar in CA.

In every case, I told them up front I wasn't interested. In every case, they ignored me and described the wonders and glories of being a club member. A very repugnant lifestyle, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 13 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
Yes, I have. I have had motorcycle gangs attempt to recruit me. This happened after giving various fools lessons in manners in a biker bar in CA.

In every case, I told them up front I wasn't interested. In every case, they ignored me and described the wonders and glories of being a club member. A very repugnant lifestyle, IMHO.

Yeah, right...

P...
m...

posted on Sep, 14 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think that the Hell's Angels are just another organized crime group. The Illuminati does take advantage of organized crime, but wheter the Hell's Angels is one of those groups, I dont know.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

top topics

join