It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning Demons

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud
You can't summon demons as they don't exist. Demonic state is what it says, a state of mind in which you believe yourself to be possessed.
However if your still up for it try The book of Goetia (lesser key of Solomon) by Aleister Crowley and S.L Macgregor Mathers, If memory serves it has conjuring incantations.
Good luck and dont worry its not dangerous (like playing with an ouija board when your a kid)

k 2 questions.

1. How do you know its fake if you havent tried it, as to the fact that several have and had seen them.

2. How do you know its not dangerous?

i find it rather sad that people who dont understand something just like to claim it false, or fake, so that they dont have to worry about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Annunaki try reading the last post on page 3.
Thanks
Demonic possession IS a delusion caused by neurotransmitters.

G

[edit on 15-10-2005 by shihulud]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I just found this site after running a Google search for "demon summoning", not that I am going to try it or nothing. I've already been down that road and never again. I'm just doing a personal study.

I know it may be a bit over done already and chances are you have already done what you what to do or you wont listen to me if you didn't but,.... Summoning a demon is one of the stupidest things to do in my book.

Demons seek only chaos and destruction. They want to take as many human souls to hell with them as possible when their time comes. Also, in my experience, summoning a demon isn't as hard as most people think it is. All you truly have to do is open yourself up to them and they will come. It is controling the demon that is difficult.

Now, what I think you are talking about is controlled possession. (Which is what I tried.) Its a mutul benefit thing. The summoner allows the demon to inhabit his/her body and in return is granted the protection and powers of the demon itself.
However, if done the demon will slowly begin to take full control and in theroy expell the summoners spirit from the body. Its like boiling a toad. If the water heats too fast, the toad will jump out. But, if it heats slowly, the toad will boil to death.

I was lucky here becuase I noticed what the demon was doing early on and took measures to stop it. Now i'm a Christian, but I have been forever marked spiritualy by the demon and it's influence comes up every now and again. However, I don't think anyone else feels it in me, they all say that God has some great work in store for me actully. Which I find to be odd myself, but... All well.

"Follow the path you see is right and remember the universal freedoms." -me

P.S. The universal freedoms are: freedom of belief, freedom of existence, and freedom of speech. (Or at least those should be universal.) Freedom of action is not on the list because there are some things that just should not be done.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by Stormchan]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
its not too much to ask is it?

no, it is not too much to ask. however, the reply to the question may be too much for you to ask for.

why do you care why i want to do it?

i care because the intentions upon which you summon dictate who shall respond, you do not.

'sides, im not exchanging my soul, just "loaning" my body.

for this to be true, you would have to know what your soul is.
for this to be true, you would have to know what "loaning" is.
for this to be true, you would have to know what your body is.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Relatively simple question:

I want to summon a demon. Part of me wants to give up my body to them. Its an unwise thing to do, but how do i do it?

by asking, you already have. no one here decides how you do it. if you want to do it, or if part of you does, then it is, not that you are conscious enough to know it, though.

i also want to know about the luciferian religion, and also satanism.
I am ignorant to these things, and i need to know.

lucifer is the epitome of fear.

satan is the epitome of fear's mask. hate is what satan is.

how less ignorant do you want to be of being afraid?
how less ignorant do you want to be of being hated?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You can't summon demons as they don't exist. Demonic state is what it says, a state of mind in which you believe yourself to be possessed.
However if your still up for it try The book of Goetia (lesser key of Solomon) by Aleister Crowley and S.L Macgregor Mathers, If memory serves it has conjuring incantations.
Good luck and dont worry its not dangerous (like playing with an ouija board when your a kid)

k 2 questions.

1. How do you know its fake if you havent tried it, as to the fact that several have and had seen them.

shihulud does not know what shilulud is talking about.

2. How do you know its not dangerous?

i find it rather sad that people who dont understand something just like to claim it false, or fake, so that they dont have to worry about it.

shiluhud's opinion does not know what shiluhud's opinion is talking about.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Thanks

Your Observations are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.
Your Experiences are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.
Your Opinions are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.
Your Memories are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.

thank you for your opinion about your observations of your experiences and memories.

since your birth, all sensory information incoming to your own brain gets delivered to your subconscious brain, not your conscious mind. so, you have never experienced anything first hand. all you have experienced is the delusions of your conscious mind, and your opinions.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

LOL I forgot your an expert on all things demonic, are you an exorcist??? Or are you just inventing things like you usually do??

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Thanks

Your Observations are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.

Quite possible, I've had a few good ones too

Your Experiences are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.

Also possible and I've had a few good experiences as well

Your Opinions are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.

No, they would be based on my delusional experiences.

Your Memories are delusions caused by neurotransmitters.

Well, they have been known to change through time and recollection.

thank you for your opinion about your observations of your experiences and memories.
No, thank you Dr Eso Teric for curing me of these delusions.

since your birth, all sensory information incoming to your own brain gets delivered to your subconscious brain, not your conscious mind. so, you have never experienced anything first hand. all you have experienced is the delusions of your conscious mind, and your opinions.
Yes, and thats a good thing, then I can sift out all the drivel that your mind lets stream through yours.

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
demons? Good? Bad?

Hey i was wondering How do you no that all demons r bad?
i've read in some books that certain demons are nice.......
How does everyone no that all Demons are Evil or bad??????? Tell me a Truthful answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Well if you want to learn more about Satanism heres the official site of the Church of Satan. Its really more of a religon dedicated to the acceptance of Man’s true nature

www.churchofsatan.com...

It is more than that, I suggest you pursue with caution.

I think you should take Esoteric Teacher's advice on this.

[edit on 5-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 5 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Definitely...go with ET's sage advice.

The web page that had the red background that Rousch linked to is clinically accurate BUT that is not the same as saying 'effective' or 'successful.'

Demons do not appreciate being sought out for clinical lukewarm business arrangements of any sort. They are not into power games like that - what do they gain from such an arrangement that they can share for free? How can one be sure one can trust a stranger they approach on the street? Same principle. No need to get them to swear to truth - if you recognize truth then surely so can they but not many people can do this, at all.

Just like with humans, mortals and immortals alike - a good sincere pursuit of friendship based on common interests gains one far more return than.

1. Be a friend to have a friend.
2. When the student is ready, the teacher will come.

Until then, please find more reading material in areas of personal interest.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kittensrock
demons? Good? Bad?

Hey i was wondering How do you no that all demons r bad?
i've read in some books that certain demons are nice.......
How does everyone no that all Demons are Evil or bad??????? Tell me a Truthful answer please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wondering whether demons are good or bad should not be your question, you should be questioning whether or not they actually exist.
And dont listen to people that say they have seen them as they are either delusional or LYING through their back teeth to make them seem somehow important. My own take, as you might have guessed, is that demons and the like are the figments of people imagination. And that is a very truthfull answer..
Here is a good site

G

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You are kidding me!

Sorry to be so blunt but that is not what you think and this I know.

We so easily mislead ourselves and we do NOT realize just how much power our own thoughts CARRY as they drift off from us.

THOUGHTS are things.

posted on Feb, 6 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
lol, but if demons arnt real then were did there name come from?
and arnt angels considered demons? i mean if demons arnt real does that mean magics not real? im ssssooooo confused

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kittensrock
lol, but if demons arnt real then were did there name come from?
and arnt angels considered demons? i mean if demons arnt real does that mean magics not real? im ssssooooo confused

Pixies, elves, trolls, aren't real and we have names for them dont we???
On the subject of magic - Do you see any level 50 D&D magic users casting fireballs into the whitehouse???? Wouldn't you think that there would be a lot more proof for such things if they were actually true. Magic is like pixies,ghosts,vampires - in that it doesnt exist.
It would be nice to think that it does but thats just deluding ourselves

G

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Here is a good site
G

well.....

With all due respect sir/ma'am this link was quite lame.

Your point of view is valid on this issue but...

I don't speak from experience but allegedly people have suffered because of contact with these things. So think who you could offend by posting this stuff also including the Christians because of the commentary concerning Jesus.

There is a time and place for everything, and this wasn't it.

On the subject of magic - Do you see any level 50 D&D magic users casting fireballs into the whitehouse???? Wouldn't you think that there would be a lot more proof for such things if they were actually true. Magic is like pixies,ghosts,vampires - in that it doesnt exist.

I like this post, and I will try to answer it if I may....

You got to remember that if these beings (good and bad) exist, It is safe to say we are dealing with a superior intelligence thus we cannot predict anything from them, compared to them we probably have the intelligence of a domestic pet.

To best some up this idea Queenannie38 (whose insight I admire) has stated this: "The teacher will come when the student is ready."

Just some advice, I keep an open mind and I think you should too (whilst keeping your beliefs) just in case things were to say turn out differently than you expected.

Cheers

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If you really want to do this what you want to look for is Grimoires. Some of which can be found here;

www.hermetics.org...

Start with the lesser key of Solomon and then move on from there. But to be honest, nothing good can come of summoning demons.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2

Here is a good site
G

well.....

With all due respect sir/ma'am this link was quite lame.
It was meant to be - to show the banality of thinking demons exist

Your point of view is valid on this issue but...

I don't speak from experience but allegedly people have suffered because of contact with these things. So think who you could offend by posting this stuff also including the Christians because of the commentary concerning Jesus.

There is a time and place for everything, and this wasn't it.

Sorry but I dont distinguish between christians or other religionites - As, if they want to believe in demons, angels and the like then fine, however they will have to take the criticism like any other person that believes in said beings.

I like this post, and I will try to answer it if I may....

You got to remember that if these beings (good and bad) exist, It is safe to say we are dealing with a superior intelligence thus we cannot predict anything from them, compared to them we probably have the intelligence of a domestic pet.
Superior intelligence???? - Well why aren't they running the world???? Why arent they demonising everyone?? If demons are able to do even half the stuff that people suppose then we would all be possessed.

To best some up this idea Queenannie38 (whose insight I admire) has stated this: "The teacher will come when the student is ready."

Just some advice, I keep an open mind and I think you should too (whilst keeping your beliefs) just in case things were to say turn out differently than you expected.

Cheers

[edit on 7-2-2007 by Selmer2]
Yes I admire annie as well (although we do sometimes have major differences in opinion) and I have a very open mind to most possibilities but the fact that in the past, oh lets say, 5000 years how much evidence or proof is there for the existence of demons or angels ( And I'm not talking subjective experiences people have had).

G

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Im sorry shihulud you did not understand my post but I thank you for your reply

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Try accepting Jesus the Messiah as your personal savior and watch the demons scatter. That's gotta be more fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join