It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning Demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well I must admit the originator of the thread is stark raving mad!!!! He must be admitted to the aslyum at once!!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
My parents dont need to know what i do on the computer. At any rate, im not doing anything wrong

Not at at all, just a little harmless DEMON INVOCATION with no experience, nothing "bad" there.

I can see the headlines already.

Boy/girl shoots classmates and claims "demons made me do it. I learned it from ATS"

[edit on 10/9/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Search the Goetia demons on google. Or search Vassago, Glasya Labolas, Haures

Here's an example of what happened when chaos magicians claimed to have summoned some goetia demons.

www.philhine.org.uk...

Btw.. I've read somewhere that Moses and the Israeli's called the names of all the goetia demons to part the red sea. That's just a myth to me but I thought I should mention it here.

And here is information on all the goetia demons and what they do according to the myths.

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

And here is an article about the dangers and myths of dangers of goetia demon summoning.

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

One warning: I don't know if all this is real or not, but I'd advise you to be very careful if you really decide to do these things. Listen to what the members here have said.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by TheBandit795]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Not at at all, just a little harmless DEMON INVOCATION with no experience, nothing "bad" there.

we are not going to assist you in destroying yourself

D

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
That is so true.
My daughter and I played with the Ouija board for a while.
To make a long story short..she died.

Take this person's advice. You open the door to it once, you open yourself to it completely. Playing with fire gets you burnt. To me, if "some part of you wants to do it" and you can't resist that urge, that's just a sign of weakness.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by D

Originally posted by MagicaRose
That is so true.
My daughter and I played with the Ouija board for a while.
To make a long story short..she died.

Take this person's advice. You open the door to it once, you open yourself to it completely. Playing with fire gets you burnt. To me, if "some part of you wants to do it" and you can't resist that urge, that's just a sign of weakness.

Agreed.

Here's the major conflict.

you dont understand. i WANT this to happen. I can't help it. something inside me just needs to do it.I thought it would be as simple as someone telling me. I don't really care about how many people advise me against it.
I just want to do it, period.
(bolded and paraphrased by me)

You apparently believe in these forces yet you don't seem to respect them.

Even practitioners who feel it is "relatively safe" agree and warn of the dangers involved with carelessness in these matters.

Yet you come in here expecting that "I thought it would be as simple as someone telling me" and "I don't really care about how many people advise me against it" showing no respect or reverence but instead basically stomping your foot saying "I want a demon and I want it now".

NOW NOW NOW!!!! *stomp*

If you reach a point where you actually do these things (since you're ignoring the wisdom of others) you had better learn a little maturity and respect for the powers at hand or you could be in far over your head.

[edit on 10/9/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
1. get off the computer, go get some exercise and listen to something else beside emo music
2. Talk to someone who cares for you. Because you seriously need to talk to someone.
3. Lose the dark makeup and black clothes.
4. So what, you wanna become demon infested? Do you think honestly thats gonna make you anymore cooler to your buddies? You know what makes someone cool? Someone who cares about themselves, who is confident and doesnt need to wrap themselves up in some gothic BS to be someone special.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

As a general rule, the more time people spend around demons, the less time they want to continue to spend around them.

Demons have a way of wearing out their welcomes very, very quickly.

I do not recommend seeking their company, nor entertaining their advice.

And most certainly not submitting to their control!

Make of this what you will.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ok you wanna get possesed...here ya go

step 1. carve a 666 symbol or an upside-down cross or any combanation of the two, into your head with a bone knife.

step 2. paint a bulls eye on your chest in goat's blood

step 3. run around in a field neked at 3 in the morning screaming " take me! take me!"

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
OK, you give me reason to completely limit my kids time on the internet and monitor what they DO!

This is like saying, "I really want that pit bull down the road(who has many stories of aggression with him), I know it is a super cool dog and it will mind and love me" Don't be surprised when that pit bull mauls you or someone you care about.

Happiness and popularity will not be found in the company of demons. Though, that is going to fall on your deaf ears.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whompa1
1. get off the computer, go get some exercise and listen to something else beside emo music
2. Talk to someone who cares for you. Because you seriously need to talk to someone.
3. Lose the dark makeup and black clothes.
4. So what, you wanna become demon infested? Do you think honestly thats gonna make you anymore cooler to your buddies? You know what makes someone cool? Someone who cares about themselves, who is confident and doesnt need to wrap themselves up in some gothic BS to be someone special.
cmon now.........emo music rulez!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Relatively simple question:

I want to summon a demon. Part of me wants to give up my body to them. Its an unwise thing to do, but how do i do it?

i also want to know about the luciferian religion, and also satanism.
I am ignorant to these things, and i need to know.

Just rape your neighbours dog, the demons will appear to you.

Dont forget to feed the dog afterwords and give it a frenchkiss, demons wont like it if you dont.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Annu,

Here's what you should do...

At 12 noon grenich meantime GMT, get a white candle and light it, sit cross legged on the floor. Then envision yourself being surrounded by a white/blue bubble. Chant the name Adonai 7 times, then do this 7 more times.

After that results will happen.

Good luck with your soul,

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That's the opposite of summoning a demon though..

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Actually, these threads on discarnate [demons] just give them more strength.
I am not a mod, but mods beware, words have power...
All they want is a body, wanna be posessed, folks? Not joking here..

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Siriuslyone,

Refering to "Adonai" for example. Isn't that the name of the Jewish god?? Most (christian) people wouldn't claim it would be bad to mention that name, right?

And of course I mean this hypotethical. Because I don't really believe that typing a demon or whatsoever's name on a webforum is the same as summoning it.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Siriuslyone,

Refering to "Adonai" for example. Isn't that the name of the Jewish god?? Most (christian) people wouldn't claim it would be bad to mention that name, right?

And of course I mean this hypotethical. Because I don't really believe that typing a demon or whatsoever's name on a webforum is the same as summoning it.

from godwins cabalistic encyclopedia:

Adoni'
My lord A name of god originally used a euphemism--Hebrew word I cannot read.
In the Golden Dawn"s Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, the name is associated with Fire and is vibrated to the South.In the Greater Ritual of the Pentagram, it is associated with the Earth and is vibrated to the North.

I am not being a basher of anyone's belief system, just that in The kabbalah, there are listed all the major and minor demons and how to summon them.

I have been warned by many Rabbi's and Jews that to study the Torah will enlighten one, but that immersion into the kabbala causes insanity in many practitioners.
Only meant to help here, as I have been down many of the wrong paths.

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there."
George Harrison--on the death CD.

DIS-regard my blabber if people do not think words have power....
do no harm...

[edit on 10-10-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Believe me, I do think that words have power. Especially when spoken. i may be wrong, but it's still a jump for me to think that words on a webforum (in an SQL database) have power. But then again I believe radionic software works. So in time I might find out.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Believe me, I do think that words have power. Especially when spoken. i may be wrong, but it's still a jump for me to think that words on a webforum (in an SQL database) have power. But then again I believe radionic software works. So in time I might find out.

Which do you believe the quark theory or the sting theory? joking...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Annu,

Here's what you should do...

At 12 noon grenich meantime GMT, get a white candle and light it, sit cross legged on the floor. Then envision yourself being surrounded by a white/blue bubble. Chant the name Adonai 7 times, then do this 7 more times.

After that results will happen.

Good luck with your soul,

-ADHDsux4me

are you being serious? how would you know anything will happen? what if i dont believe in adonai? AND what exactly is greenwich time as opposed to here (im not familiar with the time dif.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join