It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning Demons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Relatively simple question:

I want to summon a demon. Part of me wants to give up my body to them. Its an unwise thing to do, but how do i do it?

i also want to know about the luciferian religion, and also satanism.
I am ignorant to these things, and i need to know.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Please do not venture in that unknown region..... it's pretty dangerous.. what will you want in exchange for this soul exchange?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well if you want to learn more about Satanism heres the official site of the Church of Satan. Its really more of a religon dedicated to the acceptance of Man’s true nature

www.churchofsatan.com...

I think King Solomon had a ring that allowed him to control demons not much info on how he invoked them that I can remember off hand.There is very little practical information on the internet about demon summoning.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I think King Solomon had a ring that allowed him to control demons not much info on how he invoked them that I can remember off hand.There is very little practical information on the internet about demon summoning.

ahh the magical ring of Solomon.... I don't think or believe to the fact that he could have control demons with that ring. But it was probably an enchanted ring from the Higher source, who guided and blessed him with extreme wealth and protection from evil.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
Please do not venture in that unknown region..... it's pretty dangerous.. what will you want in exchange for this soul exchange?

Sounds like what he's requesting isn't a soul exchange... besides, I thought we weren't allowed to "sell our souls" because it wasn't ours to sell? Another way God smites Satan... Satan gets duped, thinking he's got another soul, and when that person dies, then there goes the soul... or something I dunno... I'm not much of a theologist...

I guess he's just asking how would someone go about getting a demon to take over their body Exorcist style.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annunaki
Part of me wants to give up my body to them.

Is that the vampire or the werewolf part?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Come on kiddo, you admit that "Its an unwise thing to do" but still want to know how?

Maybe you should be asking these questions to a psychiatrist or a priest cuz from a bystanders perspective, you're head'n down a dangerous road and you're sounding a bit unstable, especially since these two threads were started just 5mins apart.

[edit on 10/9/05 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I dont remember how he even got the ring I have to look back into the story. I want to say he claimed a angel gave it to him but im not positive.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
its not too much to ask is it? why do you care why i want to do it?
'sides, im not exchanging my soul, just "loaning" my body.

I dont know anything about solomon's ring, but there is the lesser key of solomon.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I saw a documentary Friday night on the Discovery channel about a true account of a family in Connecticut being possessed by a demon.
It was named "The Haunting of Connecticut".
I watched this late at night and because it was supposed to be true I thought it may be interesting.
Well, let me tell you, I am not easily spooked but after I watched that film I could not sleep without my light on and I did not sleep but a few hours that night and I had awful nightmares all night long and felt terrible when I woke up the next morning.
If this was a true account of what happened to this family if I were you I would not venture into this .
It is evil and very scary.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
I saw a documentary Friday night on the Discovery channel about a true account of a family in Connecticut being possessed by a demon.
It was named "The Haunting of Connecticut".
I watched this late at night and because it was supposed to be true I thought it may be interesting.
Well, let me tell you, I am not easily spooked but after I watched that film I could not sleep without my light on and I did not sleep but a few hours that night and I had awful nightmares all night long and felt terrible when I woke up the next morning.
If this was a true account of what happened to this family if I were you I would not venture into this .
It is evil and very scary.

and i want to be a part of it. that is why i ask.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose (paraphrased)
I am not easily spooked but I did not sleep but a few hours that night and I had awful nightmares all night long and felt terrible when I woke up the next morning.It is evil and very scary.

and i want to be a part of it. that is why i ask.

LMAO

What? Being a were/vamp just isn't "dangerous" enough for ya?

Just out of curiousity, do your parents know what you're doing on the computer?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
im NOT a were/vamp okay! and how would that be dangerous any how? My parents dont need to know what i do on the computer. At any rate, im not doing anything wrong, so i dont understand the point of your question, or what you are trying to imply.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I hope I don't get penalized again for a one liner but will you tell me how you registered in the "13th" month of this year?
sorry my mistake..I see it was the 13th day.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I would just Google for it. I'm sure besides Oujia boards, black candles and pentagrams, or Wiccan rituals, there would be a plethora of knowledge on the Net if simply typed into the proper search engine.

I'm not going to do it for you.

EDIT: magicarose: the day and month are reversed, so it is 13- March-2005.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Rouschkateer]

D

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
You're venturing into something that is very dangerous. If you're doing this just for the sake of the experience I strongly advise against it. Opening yourself to it once opens yourself completely and things might happen even in times when you don't want them to happen.

And from the sounds of things, you sound quite young so I strongly suggest that you stay away from these things.

[edit on 9/10/05 by D]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
That is so true.
My daughter and I played with the Ouija board for a while.
To make a long story short..she died.
Many other bad things happened to us too.
I think we opened a door to evil because this may sound crazy but I think we met Satin face to face before she died.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

im NOT a were/vamp okay!

So you were Fibbing on the other thread?

You should post that one over there.

what you are trying to imply.

I'm implying that you're coming across as a underage kid with a vivid imagination trying to "play" with things that would best be left alone.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by D
You're venturing into something that is very dangerous. If you're doing this just for the sake of the experience I strongly advise against it. Opening yourself to it once opens yourself completely and things might happen even in times when you don't want them to happen.

And from the sounds of things, you don't sound quite young so I strongly suggest that you stay away from these things.

you dont understand. i WANT this to happen. I can't help it. something inside me just needs to do it. I just dont know how. I thought it would be as simple as someone telling me, who's known from having done it. I don't really care about how many people advise me against it. Part of me is advising myself against it, but alot of me isnt.

I just want to do it, period. I've tried google, and its rather difficult to find anything becauses theres just too much useless information

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well, you asked for it. I don't know if I can really say I believe in this crap, but to each their own. Personally, I think you would benefit a few hour's sleep, a good book, or a few hours on a psychologist's couch. This is just what I found doing a search for demon invocation (evocation is to cal the spirit, but invocation is to instill it into a host), so click here to give it a go.

Uh...good luck?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I just want to do it, period. I've tried google, and its rather difficult to find anything becauses theres just too much useless information

If and when you're ready, It will come to you.

Or maybe it already has.

Bad rousch, if the kid really wanted to know he/she would and should have found it him/herself.

Watch ATS get blamed for the next "Columbine" now.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join