It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably in my head..but i'll post it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Anyways, I probably have this all just up in my crazy cranium. I didn't really pay much attention til today, but overall I couldn't care less if anything were prodding me. My first ufo incident (blah, blah, blah) was in 2003, had a few dreams after seeing a REAL ufo.

Anyways, while I don't rule out the possibility of coincidentally eating something that cut my lip in a triangular pattern. Or that when I was working at home, the lights went out and I remember it being 1:40 AM, instead of 2:30 AM.

What the hell is up with this though? Nothing has happened in a super long time and then these silly things happen again. A perfect triangular pattern on the inside of my lip, and power going out while I lose time? Its never actually happened that way, but then again, I don't sleep much anymore.

Anyone else have similar problems?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Before my first UFO sighting at age four, at least a year or so before then, my parents picked me up from the baby sitter I was staying with and noticed I had a triangular hole on the white of my right eye. I being so young don't even remember this happening, but my parents told me about it later on. My parents said I wasn't crying or acting like it hurt at all. No pain or anything apparently.

They took me to an optometrist and he didn't say much about it other than giving me some medical eye drops for it.

I really have no reason to connect it to my childhood UFO sighting (which was of a flying triangle), but I have always found that particular incident in my life odd enough to think it may have been.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Frith and Metaphor322,

So what were the dates of these events?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Frith and Metaphor322,

So what were the dates of these events?

I'd say around 1979.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
10/08/05, and...wow, I didn't realize it til now but the 2003 ufo incident was on 10/12/03.

I remember the date of the 03 incident because it threw me into a crazed obsession for awhile.......didn't even connect the anniversary of it til you asked that question.....strange....

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
wow ,thats some strange

new topics

top topics

join