It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I'm not saying that this is really funny, but, you know, to each his own:

A new father goes into the delivery room to see his newborn baby boy. The doctor pulls him aside and says " I have the most amazing news. Your boy can fly". The doctor sees the doubt in the fathers eyes so he offers a demonstration. He picks up the little boy, holds him high in the air and then lets go. The baby falls to the floor with a loud thump.

"You son of a bitch" says the new father, ready to kill the doctor. " Wait, something must be wrong. He flew this morning. Let me try again". He flings the boy across the room and he slams against the wall and slides down to the floor.

"Oh my god, I am going to kill you" says the father as he is running towards the baffeled doctor. "No no wait, I know what I did wrong. I promise it will work this time". He opens the window and tosses the kid out. The kid of course falls 7 stories and leaves a mess on the sidewalk below. By this time the father is choking the doctor. With his last breath the doctor says " I was just messing with you. Your son was born dead."

www.ebaumsworld.com...

[edit on 2005/10/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...hahahaa

erm i dont know whether to laugh or be shocked!

oni x x

ps: were did you get that? x x

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   

What an awful awful awful joke.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
HA! That was absolutely terrible Grady. I liked it

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Wow! That was the worst joke that I ever heard....It was an assault upon my sensibilities and all that is good and decent in this world......incidentally, I was on the floor laughing my ..... well , you know what I mean.

Strange how the power of surprise can be funny. I was totally surprised by the ending and it just caught me....it's only too bad that I know so very few friends anymore that would actually "get this" without looking at me as if I was some sort of deviate. Oh well, I'll just laugh out loud here and that's enough

[edit on 10/11/2005 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This one ranks right up there with "The Aristocrats" without all the vulgarity and tangents. It's genius is that it makes you laugh even when you know that your not supposed to laugh at such situations.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ohhhh, Grady .....that was wicked!! LMAO!!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! EBAUMSWORLD! IF THERE WAS ONLY ONE SITE LEFT ON THE INTERNET IT BETTER BE THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bash:
:shk:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Tears in my eyes - black humor to the utmost...... Made me think back at the emotional hurt my "sister" felt (and all of us) when told her baby was born dead.

But then again - the other day a newborn baby (fortunately still alive) was found tossed down a "sh..t" pit (longdrop).

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Errr Thats sick and not funny definately not funny

new topics

top topics

join