It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm not scared of you, boogeyman!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
For 3 nights straight at exactly 3:00 a.m. there was what sounded like some guy hopping on the roof above my bedroom & running across the roof on all fours.

For some reason I was just annoyed rather than scared. I did get up the 3rd time it happened, opened the window & reached out to see who or what was making the commotion.

I haven't noticed it since. But I have been sleeping past 3:00 a.m. these days.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Bit strange to say the least. Has anyone else in the area reported any weirdness? Have you had a look around the eaves of the house to see if there's any sign of 'him' gettin up there?

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:01 AM
link   
That sounds like the alien in *Signs*. I dunno why. I would check for a racoon or a dog. I used to hear that early in the morning as well. I ran out side one morning to see what the heck it was and it was a very large squarral that was jumping out of tree to get breakfast or somthing.

Mark

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus
That sounds like the alien in *Signs*. I dunno why. I would check for a racoon or a dog. I used to hear that early in the morning as well. I ran out side one morning to see what the heck it was and it was a very large squarral that was jumping out of tree to get breakfast or somthing.

Mark

I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Springheel Jack!
Jack is back!

posted on Sep, 12 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I to have heard strang things during the night.

every night around 10:00 id here a THUMP THUMP coming from my bedroom closet but when I check the closet it would be empty.
And right behind the closet is a almost empty room.

new topics

top topics

join