It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant on Blanket Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

PODcast: Rant on Blanket Laws
BH rails about arbitrary and ineffective blanket laws. Doesn't the govt have better things to do?

length: 04:09
file: bts_talkpodcast_459.mp3
size: 1949k
feed: btst

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Great line.

Yeah, I have a few myself specifically on them ho's.

Yours in particular falls under the punishment of "future crimes" (something I really hate) because it punishes everyone with restrictions just in case one of us might actually be a criminal.

I've been edging my way into the gun rights camp for years now, but I'm pretty much sold as it is. I still think the NRA is a co-opted partisan front, but I'm with the people on everything, just not the media inspired fake populist movement to wage war on us.

I think mandatory sentences were demanded by people that can't project what it's like to actually have a brain, much less go to law school or become a judge. I think recidivism theory and pre-emptive punishment is a cop out for people that really just want to lo-jack my ass. And I think the Law & Order phenom is a conspiracy to disseminate that doink, doink at the beginning of every episode just for the brown noise effect. Obviously it's working since most of America has crapped all its gray matter into its jockeys.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah, great podcast BH!

join