It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you can do to yourself to resist the flu...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have doing some research that might help in preventing flu, which may include H5N1. I would like to see what you others may come up with as well.

It seems the best thing I've found so far is taking selenium.

"It also activates an antioxidant enzyme called glutathione peroxidase, which may help protect the body from cancer, and has been shown to induce "apoptosis" (programmed cell death) in cancer cells. Selenium also plays a vital role in the functioning of the immune system. Studies have found that selenium supplementation stimulates the activity of white blood cells. It also enhances the effect of vitamin E, one of three vitamins that act as antioxidants."

www.chiro.org...

www.chiro.org...

Others ingredients are included with selenium in this article:

"The second thing you need to do is have a recipe of herbal virus killers on hand. Your herbalist can provide you with this or you can make your own. Purchase or make up a tincture of equal parts of Echinacea, Astragalus, Cat’s Claw, St Johns Wart, Olive Leaf, Ginger, Aged Garlic, Shiitake Mushrooms. Take half a teaspoon two to three times a day. You will not look forward to it as it tastes terrible. Keep it in the fridge until you need to use it. To make it yourself, buy the dry ingredients and soak in vodka, rum or brandy for at least fourteen days in a screw top jar. The longer the better. Make sure you only add sufficient alcohol to cover the ingredients when soaked. Strain off the liquid and that’s your virus killer."

www.freewebs.com...

Input?

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this but we already have an ongoing thread on this topic,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your comments to the link above,

Thread closed.

new topics

join