It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brits Arrest 10 Terror Suspects, But Won't Reveal Their Nationality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I wanted to be the first to say it.

Israeli False Flag Bust

This may later be changed to 'Of Middle Eastern Decent' which means Israeli in the Zionist press where they want you to think it was Arabs.

If it was Muslims, and/or Arabs they would have said it.

If it was Muslims they would not have denied a link to the transit bombings.

British police have arrested 10 men suspected of involvement in international terrorism in early morning raids in three cities, a police statement said.

The country has been fearful of further attacks since four British Islamic militants blew themselves up and killed 52 passengers on the London transport system in July.

Police would not say what sort of group they targeted in the raids, conducted with help from the Security Service also known as MI5, although they did say the investigation was separate from the inquiry into the London bombings.

A police spokeswoman would only confirm the arrests were not linked to Irish republicanism. She would not specify the nationality of those arrested.

Continued....

Watch for this to be buried...

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes, I expect it will be buried also. False flag operations are becoming obvious due to the wierd lack of coverage. I am afraid that we can expect many more "terrorist" attacks. It is becoming more and more apparent who the real "terrorists" are. Thanks for posting this before it disappears into oblivion along with the Oklahoma University "suicide bombing".

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CindyfromFlorida
Yes, I expect it will be buried also. False flag operations are becoming obvious due to the wierd lack of coverage. I am afraid that we can expect many more "terrorist" attacks. It is becoming more and more apparent who the real "terrorists" are. Thanks for posting this before it disappears into oblivion along with the Oklahoma University "suicide bombing".

indeed, thanks ArchAngel for this. the so called War On Terror isnt just about taking out 'terrorists' (terrorist is a term thrown around far too often these days imo), but also the War On Terror is about information control. Whether the info control means gaining support for your cause or to harm your enemies cause, info warfare is an essential component of both sides war machine

"Control the Media, Control the Mind"

so lets not allow them to bury this: let the truth be told.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It's not being buried at all:

www.atsnn.com...
observer.guardian.co.uk...
english.aljazeera.net...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've heard it twice on the news today just in passing.

Other news is overshadowing it; 30,000 dead after earthquake, for example.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by jsobecky]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Brits Arrest 10 Terror Suspects, But Won't Reveal Their Nationality

They are unlikely to give details like that out to the public just yet.

Whenever a person commits a crime, they do not release details about their Nationality, name etc. Once they have been found guilty, then their names are made public.

Strange British laws eh?

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Bikereddie]

top topics

join