It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Look at these new Mexico UFO pics.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh boy...
- Hope it reaches all over the globe.

edit---> On TV.

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So has this video ever surfaced.

The one thing I will note about the Mexican news media is that they eagerly report on paranormal, ufo, religious apparition events at will. They really like the intrigue and mystery of the subject matter. They are much less skeptical over there.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Now check the new images of the object at this link. Mind-blowing these images are, I can't wait to see the actual video of it.
www.analuisacid.com...

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Cabanman]

LoOk at the pics just posted by Ana Luisa Cid.

Mod Edit: quote length.

[edit on 19-10-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

LoOk at the pics just posted by Ana Luisa Cid.

Amazing. Lets hope someone from Mexico can get this video online.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This is the same reporter that interviewed a man about the UFO in New York flying around the World Trade Center towers. Yes, the same video that was produced for the SciFi Channel promo. All credibility lost.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And you will get what a majority of the UFOS in this thread look like...

the one noticable standout is the original... it is different...

the rest of the perfect circle type of morphing ufos are without a doubt a star/planet...with an out of focus camera

I can not show you webpage that demonstrates this phenomena, but it is real, and responsible for at least half of the UFO videos I see... try it, and make your very own UFO video...

the obvious marks of a "real ufo" is some frame of reference that shows that the UFO is moving, and not just shaking camera motion.

another is that it shows perspective as the UFO moves... seeing angles when it turns and so forth...

When you see a morphing light in the sky that changes to a circle as you zoom in... without showing a change of location...
that is a star/planet... try it yourself if you dont beleive me...
find venus, or some other bright celestial object and zoom in, zoom out, zoom in, zoom out... and it will morph all kinds of crazy ways...

I do think that THESE are unique enough to be a possible UFO

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
This is the same reporter that interviewed a man about the UFO in New York flying around the World Trade Center towers. Yes, the same video that was produced for the SciFi Channel promo. All credibility lost.

Don't debunk the man debunk the footage! Jaime Maussan did not do the filming, he just got involved in this because it happened in Mexico. Read the original post and you will know what happened. I know that Mr. Maussan has had some trouble with fakes in the past, but hey, don't we all. This is the beauty of doing research, you win some you lose some. Also, we must remember, this is the same man who covered all the 1991 and eclipse UFOs. Must admit that hey are the most impressive images and video of Flying Saucers ever!

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The problem I have with this journalist is that he puts content ahead of journalism. It's not even tabloid journalism when you don't put some minimal effort to research the material before you air it.

It's my belief that if anyone wants to take a public position and proclaim themselves a journalist, they should be objective enough in their reporting to research their work and study the facts. At some point you just have to say his job is to keep the faithful happy.

Conclusion: There's a serious pandemic of fraudsters and hoaxsters material making the rounds these days. Vigilant objective reporting is the only way discourage it.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Those are some pretty sweet pictures. I used to live in New Mexico, so it's rather a dissaopintment I did'nt get to see anything of that sort.
Can't wait to see the video!

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabanman

The u.f.o that looks like a c.d is a real u.f.o.I refer to it as "THE EYE".If you watch the actual video footage you can see the pupil (black center) moves around exactly like a human iris would in response to visual stimulation. The footage is excellant and one of the best close up glimpses of a real u.f.o I ve ever seen. It flys around in the sky as though it were an eye looking around in an invisible head. Some of you will remember Colonel Halts description of the u.f.o in rendlesham forest looking like an eye that would "wink" at intervals. Well in the video of this case the thing can also be seen to "wink" like an eye at intervals. The black center which I call the "pupil" whites over at quick split second intervals which is the effect which gives the "wink". Many of these types of u.f.o have been filmed and some can be seen on you tube. This is the real thing! Maybe a doorway or surveilance device. Its like some sort of one eyed lovecraftian creature looking into our dimension.EXPERIMENT
ut one hand over one of your eyes and now look around the room, try to imagine what your eye would look like moving around in the air from an onlookers perspective. Now imagine also that the rest of your head is invisible so all that the person can see is your eye moving around. If you can use your imagination to picture that, you now have a good idea of how this thing looks when it is seen flying around in the sky!!!!This is what people are trying to describe when they say it "it flew erratically.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join