It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Look at these new Mexico UFO pics.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
But this sure does look like a CD.

Where is the video? The 4th original image posted is a CD with light
reflecting off of it.

[edit on 10-10-2005 by TruthCanHurt]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Wow, check this one out I found with sound. It was linked to Rense when I found this. Very strange. Found it here. Readers Comments UFO EVIDENCE

This one is very real. See what you think ?
All I am trying to show and say is there is too much evidence out there to conclude there is not something strange going on. I hope that when this new video in this thread comes out for us all to see it is clear.

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Harry55]

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I was just about sure that the 4th picture in the series was a CD, until Cabanman's last post with the similar images that are obviously NOT CDs, and the stones that strangely have exactly the same proportions as a CD.

Also, I disagree that any footage we see is going to be poor quality. Even the mid-level consumer video cameras are remarkably good quality compared to even the broadcast-quality footage shot on video 20 years ago. Consumer camera footage is commonly shown on broadcast television and it looks just fine. Why is it only footage of UFOs that happens to be blurry and poorly defined? And why is it always night footage. I'm inclined to believe in UFOs, but not because of the video footage that is presented at places like Rense's website.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Check another Video of CD like UFO, Here

Some other Videos here

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Originally posted by Jehosephat
I honestly question the intelligance, gullibiliy, or the faith in beliving in UFOs of people looking at these pictures and saying it is a legit UFO sighting

And you insulting our intelligence
does not make you any smarter, the CD theory might be 100% fact in your opinion, don't be biased and prejudice against our points of view, it's not cool and is absolutely rude.

whoa there ,someone is a little bit too sensative and assuming a little too much from what I wrote. It is rather rude to take a quote from a person and twist it so that you "Take offense" at something I tried to phrase diplomatically enough so that I wouldn't casue any offense.

There are people in this world that every time they see a bright light in the sky they think it's a UFO. heck 10 years ago there was a spotlight being used near where I lived and people were calling into the police saying it was a UFO. A SPOTLIGHT!

There have been allready people in this thraed who have made the bold statment that it is legit, based on the picture alone. It seems to be that people are TRYING to make it legit by jsut saying it is. Those are the people whos intelligance, gullibility, and woebegone faith I question and think are not thinking things logically

if it was a UFO, why is there a Dark square around it blocking out the background?

The answer to that question is in my signature, in italics. Its called Occam's Razor

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello,

Of course the fourth picture really looks like a cd. But i am not 100% sure. Here are more pictures :

Anyway do not forget this is just a little part of the event, so don't focus only on this. I give you the link of the full case again : rense.com...

I just hope the video will be available for us to see (Remember the Chile ufo landing event. We have never seen the footage...). So i hope history will not repeat. Maybe if someone know Santiago Yturria he can ask him if we will be able to see the video.

[edit on 11/10/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Looks to me as it is just the image off a monitor or TV screen that is in a dark room ether on a self or wall hanger. They probably cropped it from the original frame and displayed it in a dark room to better illustrate it for the reporter or interviewer at the time. Notice the darker black object in the back ground that may be a closet, doorway, or shelf. Also there is a piece of paper laying on the shelf in the left hand corner.

This picture leads me to this conclusion.

Notice the frame stamp is on the above picture on the wall monitor. It also appears they are doing video editing too... The shelving looks similar to the above questionable image above.

I do not think this is a CD or a CD in a CD case. I think its just a miss identification of the image that is it and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musclor
Of course the fourth picture really looks like a cd. But i am not 100% sure.

I'm sure the 4th picture is a CD or DVD. But it doesn't really fit with the
other pictures and movies.

Perhaps the audio of the program was stating that the object looked like
a CD and they showed a CD for reference.

If the CD image is supposed to be a part of this sighting then maybe it
was just thrown in there to throw us off? A disinformation insertion to
attempt to discredit the rest of the footage. They must know that the
CD image would be easy to spot.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Could there be a connection ? They do look similar to the video in this thread.

Eerie Resemblance Between Recent Mexican UFO Sighting and Ancient Dropa Stone . Dropa story here RNU Special Report.10-11-05

Ram

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Looks to me as it is just the image off a monitor or TV screen that is in a dark room ether on a self or wall hanger. They probably cropped it from the original frame and displayed it in a dark room to better illustrate it for the reporter or interviewer at the time. Notice the darker black object in the back ground that may be a closet, doorway, or shelf. Also there is a piece of paper laying on the shelf in the left hand corner.

I agree - that is a shot from the studio or what the place is called...

The square are a monitor... Not a CD case!...

But the CD thing would offcourse be the rational story...
That keeps your perspective in place...
And inside the logic mindset..

your=our

[edit on 14-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vuoto
I was just about sure that the 4th picture in the series was a CD, until Cabanman's last post with the similar images that are obviously NOT CDs, and the stones that strangely have exactly the same proportions as a CD.

Also, I disagree that any footage we see is going to be poor quality. Even the mid-level consumer video cameras are remarkably good quality compared to even the broadcast-quality footage shot on video 20 years ago. Consumer camera footage is commonly shown on broadcast television and it looks just fine. Why is it only footage of UFOs that happens to be blurry and poorly defined? And why is it always night footage. I'm inclined to believe in UFOs, but not because of the video footage that is presented at places like Rense's website.

One big reason UFO footage is usually very bad is because of the state of the camera operator when they encounter one. Generally, when people encounter a UFO, it is na totally unexpected and rather disturbing event. They are usually filming or photographing something totally unrelated, such as vacation pics or family movies, when suddenly, this ufo is seen. Naturally, the person first will study the object for a bit to try and figure out what it is. When they realize it is not ordinary, they tend to get a bit excited, and thus, their hands shake, whether they realize or not. They tend to be so excited, trying hard to focus on the unexpected subject. Without knowing its course and speed, it is hard for the unsuspecting cameraman to get good steady shots of the unexpected object.

Unless you are a fraud like billy meier, I know of only a tiny handful of incidents where the photographer photographed a UFO that he was expecting. Otherwise, 99.9 percent of UFOs caught on camera are totally unexpected and sudden, surprising, and confusing events not easily photographed.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
"When they realize it is not ordinary, they tend to get a bit excited, and thus, their hands shake" == Skadi

Hmmm. I see this a lot. Even a cheap disposable camera these days will use on the order of 1/60 sec shutter
speed. Contrast that with professional photography which can stop the props of an aircraft, due to much higher
shutter speeds. How fast must your hand shake to significantly blur a shutter open only for a 60th sec?

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I sent an e-mail to Mr. Yturria to see if we can have access to the video. In the e-mail i gave him the UrL for this thread. I hope he contacts me and gives me the OK so that we can have an exclusive for the video. I told him that we (members on ATS) would help him in determaning the authenticity of the video.

I hope we do get a chance to watch the video

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just posted a new update on this object. UFO CASEBOOK

In Arizpe Branches a complex system of security cameras exists, that have a range of between 700 to 1500 m.s, with a powerful zoom lens and placed in strategically important points of the city, with an approximated value of $350.000, according to declarations of the Ing.. Ernesto Saro, President Municipal de Ramos Arizpe. The Director of Public Security, Ing. Homero Durán Flowers, declared that the video-operator managed to catch to one of the luminous objects that were reported via telephone, confirming that there was indeed observed shining points in the sky.
According to testimony of Ing. Roberto Rocha, Director of Projects of Telexpertice, basically what was observed in the video is a light source with special characteristics, since luminosity around the probable object is only perceived. Also he explained the importance of the long period of time that the object remained stationary. Taking into account the previous factors, Ing. Rocha considers that this event may have a strange origin.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I sent an e-mail to Mr. Yturria to see if we can have access to the video. In the e-mail i gave him the UrL for this thread. I hope he contacts me and gives me the OK so that we can have an exclusive for the video. I told him that we (members on ATS) would help him in determaning the authenticity of the video.
I hope we do get a chance to watch the video

Hi Cabanman. Thanks for that
Hope you'll get a positive answer.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for the backup info Harry55

I got a response from Mr. Yturria but not what I expected

Thank you for your message and interest in my report
UFO Over Ramos Arizpe. This case is important because
of all the elements involved and the evidence provided
by the authorities, certainly a relevant source of
information.

The story as well as the footage has been presented by
the tv newscast on national television here in Mexico
along with interviews with witnesses, the Public
Security Director, the Security CAM Center personnel
and the Ramos Arizpe's Mayor.

I made a study and analysis to the footage and was
also interviewed by the tv newscast people presenting
the results of my study on the case. A respected
astronomer was also interviewed about the images.

This was a UFO and confirmed by the people involved.
The characteristics and features that this UFO
presented are very rare and certainly odd. Most of my
mexican colleagues agree on this and we belive this
unknown object exhibited a unique feature where it's
body turned translucid almost transparent.

I must say that this case is complex and the images
are dificult to understand due to the morphing changes
exhibited.

At this time the case stands as legitimate although
still remains unexplained.

Regarding the footage it's been shown only in Mexico
and due to copyrights the tv network has decided not
to post any clip on the Internet.

Best regards,

Santiago Yturria

I guess i'll have to contact Mr. Jaime Maussan, and see what he can do for us.

[

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Cabanman]

Ram

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That was great information Cabanman....

You did a good job there.

Anyway... Pretty scary.

You got to the source....And found... a Person telling us it is a UFO..hehehe..
Pretty wild i would say...

You deserve a vote... But how do i vote..

----
edit
----
I have been thinking about what it could be...
I ended up with an "eye"... Looks like an eye... With a pupile. Wouldnt it be smart... Or a camera..Of some sort..

A probe..Before the invasion..(hhehe),,..

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Ram]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
one thing i always find suspicious about these videos, is the "disc" always seems to be at the perfect angle for the camera man... Like the UFO knows its being filmed and tries to show its best side lol. Very vain UFO lol.

Heres hoping a video still comes out

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing
"When they realize it is not ordinary, they tend to get a bit excited, and thus, their hands shake" == Skadi

Hmmm. I see this a lot. Even a cheap disposable camera these days will use on the order of 1/60 sec shutter
speed. Contrast that with professional photography which can stop the props of an aircraft, due to much higher
shutter speeds. How fast must your hand shake to significantly blur a shutter open only for a 60th sec?

Not much at all. Especially considering that UFOs travel faster than do the propellers on an aircraft, according to many credible reports. Photographing a plane is taking a picture of a known object. Thus, to get a clean shot, the photographer knows to be as still as possible. He is not excited or frightened or confused by the plane: he is taking a pic of it because he wanted to or expected to. A plane is not an unusual, strange, or "imaginary" object.

And given reports of UFO propulsion and performance characteristics, it seems even less likely to get a good, clean shot of one.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A few days back I wrote Ana Luisa Cid, in spanish, and got her reply. She to can't help on obtaining the video, though she was very helpful and gave Links to where they have more pics and info. Sadly for most of you it's almost all written in Spanish. Sorry about that.

Hola Juan Carlos:

Gracias por escribirme y por su interés en la casuística mexicana.

Una servidora no tiene copia del video pero puedo sugerirle algunos enlaces:

www.ufocasebook.com... en inglés

www.analuisacid.com... en español

srv2.vanguardia.com.mx...
noticia del periódico en Ramos Arizpe en español

www.eldiariodecoahuila.com.mx...
noticia del periódico de Coahuila en español

Esta magnífica investigación la realizaron mis compañeros Lic. Jaime Maussan y Santiago Yturria.

Espero haberle ayudado un poco y quedo a sus apreciables órdenes.

Atte.
Profra. Ana Luisa Cid
www.analuisacid.com.mx

But what is being said is that this UFO might not be an actual machine at all, Mr. Jaime Maussan thinks it might be some sort of portal to another dimension. That extraterrestrial UFOs are using this portal to get to our world. Some really out of this world stuff he claims (but are only his personal theory). Anyway, he says that once the video is made public, that it will be a world-changing event. I guess he plans on releasing them the same way he did with the Campeche video taken by the Mexican Military. So guys get ready for another controversial video from Mexico aired in the U.S. media.

Now check the new images of the object at this link. Mind-blowing these images are, I can't wait to see the actual video of it.

www.analuisacid.com...

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Cabanman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join