It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Look at these new Mexico UFO pics.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Check this story out! What a nice looking UFO! As soon as the video becomes available I will post it up here. The story seems genuine and Santiago Yturria, a famous ufologist, sends it from Mexico. Would like to know what do you guys think about this object?

See story Here

P.S. I don't wan't to hear the oh... its on rense site crap. It's a good story straight from Mexico. Forget about the rense sight, Santiago Yturria sends his stories as exclusives to this site, if you don't like rense then just continue on to another post. Thanks.

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nice find

I'm guessing 'ball lightning' will be popping up soon......

Can't wait to see the videos

[edit on 9-10-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Looks very interesting, i cant wait to see the actual video,

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Very interesting, yes.

But again, here is some grainy, low-quality "security" video. If there were other witnesses, I surely hope that one of them has some state-of-the-art cam to get a decent video out of it.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That last image looks pretty amazing.. Would love to see the footage!

And I really dont care that it is from a security cam, every other single piece of footage is bad quality anyway.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
At least with the security camera footage skeptics can not say nothing was there and the witnesses were lying or hallucinating or misidentifying a prosaic object.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Remember to examine this image from bottom right to top left.
Look at the time stamp...

But why is there no frame stamp on the surveillance tape when it captures the disk image?

Sanc'.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

But why is there no frame stamp on the surveillance tape when it captures the disk image?

Interesting observation...

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Nice pics.
Thx for posting them.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Picture four is odd. Aside from the time stamp thing... this really looks like a skateboard to me. It looks like it is zoomed onto a skateboard wheel.

I can't say that is what it is, but that is what it looks like.
The full video would be nice to examine.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This looks very familiar to me, and I swear the images were explained. I know that is not much help.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum
Remember to examine this image from bottom right to top left.
Look at the time stamp...

Sanc'.

The reason for this is because the fourth pic is a blowup. They blew up the size so that we can have a better view of this object. Notice how under the UFO in the fourth pic there is a black area which seems to be part of them blowing the picture up (making larger). It is squared in shape, typical when doing an image enhancement. They are focusing on the circle shape and not on the stamp.

It's sorta like this Only that instead of showing the whole pic they decided to focus the blow up only.

We need the video to really appreciate and dissect the footage.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
"But again, here is some grainy, low-quality "security" video. If there were other witnesses, I surely hope that one of them has some state-of-the-art cam to get a decent video out of it. "

the reason that most all video is low quality grainy video is that pretty much every consumer electronic camera is not designed for night time use and are very low resolution.

it will be some time before broadcast quality and HD cameras become cheap enought to be widly used. right now for a high end HD video camera its about $20,000 so you wont be seing perfectly clear video coming from home made videos anytime soon. the quality of home cameras has not gotten much better over the past 10 years they only have gotten smaller.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Those are interesting pictures, but the video would help. The fourth frame is different and shows a time of 7:46, where the others are marked 7:47, so it was taken earlier. It also looks to me that it is aimed at a different area because it looks like there is light on a surface and possibly a shadow from the object. I don't think it is a partial frame, or blowup because the globe on the lower right corner would also be missing. I guess we will have to wait for the video.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Erm, the last picture is a picture of a CD or DVD.

Just hold a CD next to your screen and you'll see that each and every proportion of a CD matches with whats in that last image.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i agree matrix

you can even make ou the CD case that obsures the background

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm slightly confused as to how you can blow up grainy security cam images which the first 3 pics are apparently from and come up with a crystal clear image like the 4th photo! The first 3 images look like ball lightening to me and the 4th well I'm not to sure what it is but I dont think its related to the other photo's I will give the video a watch when it turns up!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This I found at Ufo Casebook
There is more on the story here to see along with another pic from the 27minutes of film from the security cameras.

This does not look like a CD to me.

A strange, unidentified flying object was recorded by security cameras of system 060 of Security Publishes Policeman in Coahuila, Mexico on October 05, 2005. The video was 27 minutes long, and was shown to the mass media by Homer Duran Flowers.

"Approximately to 3:00 hours of Monday a call of a citizen was received who warned us of lights that were seen the east of the city, and when focusing the camera in that direction attracted this object perfectly," it related.

The film shows a round object is clearly defined, with a hoop in gray color and black circle to the center, turning, and at different moments becomes nearer then further away.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the backup info
You might have saved this thread. They almost killed it with that Skateboard wheel theory and with the flying CD with case included theory aswhell.

I think that this is a pretty big deal if you ask me, It don't sound like no ball lightning either, I mean a lightning strike lasts seconds, not for about half an hour. This to me appears to be a true UfO, I can't say that it is one100% because we don't have the video yet. But it surly ain't no CD or skatebord wheell.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
More lousy photos, nothing new here. I'm sure the video will stink as well. How people can look at these and be impressed is beyond me.

Tom

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join