It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy post-9/11 dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have had the same dream for a couple years. It starts with me leaving my high school to go have lunch at the pizza place with my friends. As we're walking back to school, in an abandoned field, I see a big 747 crash. But right before it crashes, we see two people that jump out of the plane with parachutes. The plane explodes and everyone dies. When we get back to school, out teachers reccomend going to a support meeting in town about the crash, because we are all shaken up. We arrive at the meeting early and as we're walking up to the building, we see the two people that survived the crash! We watch through the window, and we see them watching footage on the crash and laughing and high-fiving each other. When they look over and see us in the window, they start chasing us. After about a two-minute chase, they catch only me and kill me...

Just a dream, I've been having every night for about three years. Yes, this dream start happening a little bit after 9/11 happen. Just thought I would share it... I always wondered if it stemmed from guilt or remorse of the 9/11 victims. But I'm not sure..... Can anyone at all shed some light?

join